The White Ravens

nppeck

((that is for you and the other bishops to find out or you can remove it temporarily))

hm...how in the world do you find that many ores?!?

Try going to the wilds more often and take a pickaxe with you.

((So, Seraph is banned :sad: Who is going to be the new Arch Bishop?))

Can someone explane why he got banned? Is it because we invaded the elven capital?

((Ill be back into town as soon as i find a way to log on with out dieing from hunger))

((You can't die from hunger, it can only bring you down to half heart. Try to avoid monsters by traveling in the day. And don't sprint.))

((It's such bad RP for him just to come back and become king straight away again. He said he was leaving for good, do you know how many times this has happened? Atleast three times. He said OOC That his character IC is dead. You can't really reverse that. Therefore a kid IC that is 18 years old is leading the kingdom, not even that. It was bad RP for him to come back and become king straight away.

EDIT: Seraph is banned, and he quit.))

((I did not quit, but I was banned for calling someone a dumb ***. It was irresponsible on my part, and I should have more self-control. I am truly sorry for doing this to the guild.))

((Miss me? n_n))

((Yes, yes I do :mrgreen:

/Grovel to boss))

((So, Seraph is banned :sad: Who is going to be the new Arch Bishop?))

((It is not a perma-ban, he said "awaiting appeal". I will be back, but it's up to you guys if you even want me in the guild after being banned...))

((It is not a perma-ban, he said "awaiting appeal". I will be back, but it's up to you guys if you even want me in the guild after being banned...))

((psh I still want you in the guild! You've been in this guild since...idk..the grey wardens or something? xD just try not to be naive or do something irrelevant that can cause trouble any more :3))

((psh I still want you in the guild! You've been in this guild since...idk..the grey wardens or something? xD just try not to be naive or do something irrelevant that can cause trouble any more :3))

((Thanks bro, really appreciate it. I will be living in Haelun'or, when My ban appeal is accepted. I've noticed that the elven lands have many bandits and injustices, but no Ravens. I want to fix this, so I will be taking the best of the warriors into this pioneering land (only the best, because the bandits there are really hard-core.).

The application for coming to Haelun'or with me:

Character Race:

Time Zone:

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]:

Mining Skill:

Lumber-jacking Skill:

Mina Balance:

))

((Thanks bro, really appreciate it. I will be living in Haelun'or, when My ban appeal is accepted. I've noticed that the elven lands have many bandits and injustices, but no Ravens. I want to fix this, so I will be taking the best of the warriors into this pioneering land (only the best, because the bandits there are really hard-core.))

Mayby Ill come with you, depends on the location, how far away from the current WR base is it?

posting app anyway ;)

Character Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: +1

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Sword lvl 100

Mining Skill: lvl 100

Lumber-jacking Skill: lvl 15

Mina Balance: 12K

We should separate to much like in Aegis, Its more organised this way.

Mayby Ill come with you, depends on the location, how far away from the current WR base is it?

posting app anyway ;)

Character Race: Dark Elf

Time Zone: +1

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Sword lvl 100

Mining Skill: lvl 100

Lumber-jacking Skill: lvl 15

Mina Balance: 12K

We should separate to much like in Aegis, Its more organised this way.

((Normally, I would have rejected this app, due to the time zones which is a big factor ((We are 9 hours apart)). But you seem to be on at odd times that coincide with when I'm on lol. Yeah, I blew most of my money on a tree, so I'll sell it and hopefully you can pitch in a bit for some property towards a new, temporary WR base.

kk, cool. so we'll set this up tomorrow, and we can start arranging the new base. I'll need you to help me rescue someone first though... those Dark Elves are torturing my girl friend...

Any other applicants? I suggest you join, as we now have an ArchAngel with us!))

If you need help getting your girlfriend back I'm free the whole day!

If you need help getting your girlfriend back I'm free the whole day!

((Cool, I have to RP it though, and I won't be able to do that until 7:00 AM, Vancouver GMT -8:00

I'll see you guys then, and we'll kill some fools.))

((Cool, I have to RP it though, and I won't be able to do that until 7:00 AM, Vancouver GMT -8:00

I'll see you guys then, and we'll kill some fools.))

((glad your not perma - banned, your great person to rp with :) ))

((and for a good friend i will come aswell))

The application for coming to Haelun'or with me:

Character Race: Human

Time Zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: 100 swords

Mining Skill: like 40

Lumber-jacking Skill: 5 or something like that

Mina Balance: 3k

I might join depending on how far it is from base. If we're setting a mini base at the trees, am I allowed to create a merchant shop as like a disguise or something like that?

Character Race: Human

Time Zone: GMT +8

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]: Sword level 100

Mining Skill: level 40

Blacksmithing skill (to add in a little more info :D): Level 100

Lumber-jacking Skill: level 21

Mina Balance: 1.4k

Do have some people remain in Aliquam however.

Human

HUMAN! I just thought you were a dwarf who hadn't grown his beard :o, and also that is a good idea we could have like a market shop in the town then have a passage leading down underground into the real base so no one would actually know of our presence!

((Character Race:Human

Time Zone:EST

Weapon Skill [weapon kind, skill]:53 swords, diamond sword.

Mining Skill:55

Lumber-jacking Skill:20

Mina Balance:I'm embarrased to say, 230. Lost it all when I fought the faceless man))