The White Ravens

nppeck

((Does anyone actually care that my character is lying on the side of the road unconscious? If not you can just let him die and I'll never have anything to do with the ravens ever again))

(( I think someone has taken your body into the barracks but hasn't removed the sign. I heard something about that.. so people do care. But maybe you shouldn't have read the book >:C

((well I didn't know anything about the book, if its not supposed to be read why was it in the library? its not like I wanted this to happen))

((well I didn't know anything about the book, if its not supposed to be read why was it in the library? its not like I wanted this to happen))

((I removed your body to the clinic and took the book from the libary. I just haven't moved the sign yet. Also, can someone give me perms to the expansion?

Edit:

Just for everyone to know, I'm going to make myself a bigger house :P

Sighs standing within the council chambers to which gathering the remaining members

''White Crows; I am to talk to you about the Red Crusade; This ''crusade'' is niether a poxy spree for more land, nor is it A Unjust war.. It is just alright..''

Places the letter on the council chambers Table

''Here, is a report from A lad within Seventis itself; Even after our peace talks; Marius's years of trying to settle the dispute that clearly needed to be so; Renati, Spat on Dear old Marius's Memory; by hiring his ''underlings'' to have me assasinated. This is A major crime against Marius's memory; and as Marius's pledge of support if the treaty where to be broke from Renati's side; I wish the White Ravens to join teh' fighting.. Those whom have homes within the town; Places Red carpet within your Home; and your house will not be touched in the fighting. But As for those whom feel you have nothing to lose; Remember Marius, Remember him, And remember what he faught years attempting to do; Only to have Renati ruin it by back alley transactions with bandits; assasination attempts on myself, And Stupid things such as calling -Himself- The true king of Andromedia.

My friends, I built Andromeda Up from the ground; In Attempts to defeate the bandits; We had done just that; and now we turn to the war in the south; after the battle of ''reds crusade'' I will march A legion to Renatus, and make sure its population is not hurt within the fighting their. But before I do; I do request your aid; for Marius's sake.''

((I removed your body to the clinic and took the book from the libary. I just haven't moved the sign yet. Also, can someone give me perms to the expansion?

Edit:

Just for everyone to know, I'm going to make myself a bigger house :P

((the book was destroyed so just remove it from the library ooc'ly))

Sighs standing within the council chambers to which gathering the remaining members

''White Crows; I am to talk to you about the Red Crusade; This ''crusade'' is niether a poxy spree for more land, nor is it A Unjust war.. It is just alright..''

''Here, is a report from A lad within Seventis itself; Even after our peace talks; Marius's years of trying to settle the dispute that clearly needed to be so; Renati, Spat on Dear old Marius's Memory; by hiring his ''underlings'' to have me assasinated. This is A major crime against Marius's memory; and as Marius's pledge of support if the treaty where to be broke from Renati's side; I wish the White Ravens to join teh' fighting.. Those whom have homes within the town; Places Red carpet within your Home; and your house will not be touched in the fighting. But As for those whom feel you have nothing to lose; Remember Marius, Remember him, And remember what he faught years attempting to do; Only to have Renati ruin it by back alley transactions with bandits; assasination attempts on myself, And Stupid things such as calling -Himself- The true king of Andromedia.

My friends, I built Andromeda Up from the ground; In Attempts to defeate the bandits; We had done just that; and now we turn to the war in the south; after the battle of ''reds crusade'' I will march A legion to Renatus, and make sure its population is not hurt within the fighting their. But before I do; I do request your aid; for Marius's sake.''

We will aid you, but we will not do it for Marius. We do it becouse it is what the White Ravens do. We aid those who need it. Still I cannot send all of our soliders. Few paladins and guards max. I hope that is enough.

((the book was destroyed so just remove it from the library ooc'ly))

((The Book cannot be destroyed by just tearing pages from it. I tried (IC) to burn, throw it to lava and ruind it with water. Only the shell of it can be destroyed. It always returns.

We will aid you, but we will not do it for Marius. We do it becouse it is what the White Ravens do. We aid those who need it. Still I cannot send all of our soliders. Few paladins and guards max. I hope that is enough.

''I thank you for your aid my friend; It is enough to show tha'teh' White knights care enough within teh'community; to do somin'about these ever corrupt Lords and barons.''

((The Book cannot be destroyed by just tearing pages from it. I tried (IC) to burn, throw it to lava and ruind it with water. Only the shell of it can be destroyed. It always returns.

Aye, with the large amount of deaths on our part aswell we have few that we can spare. (( also we are trying to fix the land extensions with the admins so bear with us.

Join you, I will. But I might require armour as I have lost mine.

EDIT: ((I might fight depending on what time it will be for me))

*After somr time of un-consciousness, Maxwell's eye's re-open to the World, he slowly makes his way to his house for more rest*

((I'll fight to, if i can get on at the time the fight happens))

((i would not recommend using gold armor. I think it has the same amount of points as leather.)

Here is the list of the people who are going to help Andromeda.

Daegrim (If he can)

Borus

Maxwell

Cethis

If more needed then also Nathan will go. Eldor may go If he wants.

Edit:

((Can someone please give me perms to the new land.

Double edit:

It appears that someone has been stealing from his fellow ravens. So here is how we are going to solve it:

There are now three ranks inside every rank. Recruit, normal rank and head rank. Recruits can have homes in Aliquam but they can't have premission to build. Head of the rank csn promote recruits as a normal rank.