The White Ravens

nppeck

((I cannot make that))

Edit: ((Properly sleeping to 10am unless I set my alarm and wake up my brother))

For the next trial if it is setted early, I could not make it. So maybe later.

Here is one thing that needs to be telled to everyone. Black magic, sacrifices, cursing someone etc. Is illeagal in Aliquam, so if anyone of you will see this kind of events, you have premission to jail that person. Just wanted to make this clear, becouse there aren't any previous mentionin about it.

Here is one thing that needs to be telled to everyone. Black magic, sacrifices, cursing someone etc. Is illeagal in Aliquam, so if anyone of you will see this kind of events, you have premission to jail that person. Just wanted to make this clear, becouse there aren't any previous mentionin about it.

You also don't want to deal with me.

*smiles, forming a large bolt of lightning in his hands.*

((I would roll, don't really know how to on a forum...))

I hope all of the competitors are ready, and everyone who can participate is participating.

I wish luck to everyone, as the trial is in five days.

(40 minutes.))

You also don't want to deal with me.

*smiles, forming a large bolt of lightning in his hands.*

((I would roll, don't really know how to on a forum...))

((Where did you learn that? Because, as far as I know, only undead know that spell...))

((Where did you learn that? Because, as far as I know, only undead know that spell...))

((undeads and the bloodmages.

Edit:

Tempir, you got to teach me to do that. The Trial was canceled, becouse only Cethis was there. We'll try again later.