The White Ravens

nppeck

Btw Aodran who will be the new leader? (I think you or?...)

((New leader? What about Ogedi?!? :-o ))

((No new leader, just someone to replace Ogedi while he is away. And the choise shall be made with voting. So every coucil member, please vote. And remeber the leader shall have the full power.

(( YEah I didn't realy mean new , just someone to take over full command while ogedi is gone because otehrwise this guild can't function)

Aodran, if you mean what you say about justice, then I wish to speak to you. I am sorry I could not finish our conversation earlier. But there are things we must speak about.

If such a drastic leadership change is going to happen, it should be what the guild members want.

((please pm or post who you want to be leader. You cannot nominate yourself and the nomination must be seconded. I will post the nominees in a poll later on))

((If a leader is chosen pleas let him pm me, I will help him in the best way I can. I cannot lead the guild myself but I can act as a sort of guide?))

((I have been away for awhile so what did I miss?))

((Well, for the most part, the Spectres nearly caused a civil war in Aliquam, due to my near-assassination of Barias. That is what is, for the most part, still affecting things right now.))

Im here everyday lads. I am just not always on the server. (ive been reading everything since 2 months ago)bIf you need me, then i shall increase my presence.

The underground sanctuary has been dominated by monsters. Please do not enter there any longer until they have all been killed.