Attention Bandits, Killers, And Thugs Of Asulon

Coaster

This Goes Out To All Those Villains Out There

Tired of working alone? Getting caught and jailed? Sick of keeping company with amateurs, traitors, and cowards?

If so, you've come to the right place to remedy that. We don't have an official name, or goal. But we take what we want, when we want it. No army scares us, we bend our knee to no monarch, we bow our heads to no gods. The only loyalty we owe is loyalty to one another. We are our own rulers and we want you to share the experience with us.

To any man or woman that reads this, know that we are bad people. Murderers, thugs, thieves, sadistic psychopaths, is what defines us. And we are proud of the fact. If you are someone that fits in with people like us, then perhaps you could earn a spot. But that place is earned with blood, yours, or that of others.

We are well armed, well protected, and well situated. You will be safe if you join us. If this sounds good to you, then let the trials begin.

In order to apply, you MUST have a villain application with at least 2a. Also please note, that being accepted on the forums DOES NOT mean you are in the gang, we are EXTREMELY selective, including only the most professional villains, and in order to earn a spot, a series of in game trials must be performed. Our standards are very high, we have some of the servers best bandits and such in our ranks, so if you even doubt your rp and villain abilities I would refrain from posting. If you would like to PM me your app then feel free to do so.

Name:

Race:

Previous line of work:

Experience in your field of evil:

Weapon efficiency (Include levels):

Other skills besides fighting:

Do you hold loyalty to any other kingdom, guild, or person:

Open Response Questions (Respond to the scenarios as if your character were in the situation):

You are attacking an elven town with five of your friends, the town guard and most of the population manage to retreat to the town keep. The walls are high and the gate is strong, but you have in your possession three elven villagers. What is your course of action?

As you walk down the road to Renatus with a friend, you see two unarmed human villagers pass by. Your friend wants to kill them all, what is your course of action?

You walk into a bakery to see a drunk patron and the bored storekeeper. The drunk man comes up to you and beings insulting you. What do you do?

OOC FORM:

Minercaft name:

Timezone:

Do you have Teampspeak:

Are you a donator (Doesn't much matter, but at this time, donators are mostly the only ones on the server):

What evils are on your villain application?:

Link to villain application:

((Dude Im sorry but the purpose of this is the EXACT same purpose of the Wolf Pack. I am seriously unhappy about this. Expect a formal rp retalliation once I know of you IG. Unless you wish to transfer yourselves over to us, prepare yourself.))

((Dude Im sorry but the purpose of this is the EXACT same purpose of the Wolf Pack. I am seriously unhappy about this. Expect a formal rp retalliation once I know of you IG. Unless you wish to transfer yourselves over to us, prepare yourself.))

(Too cool 4.u, MUST HAVE OWN GUILD)

((Actually Wold, there's a difference, I guess I could call myself already apart of this considering I work with this grouping of people, but it IS different. In The Wolf Pack, you do have a ruling and to be honest, you seem organized. This is basically a bandit army where we go "What the hell do you guys wanna do today?" "I dunno." "Wanna raid Salvus" "Heh, sounds like a good idea." <-That conversation happened yesterday just before we attacked Salvus XD But we aren't organized, we're just a large grouping. In fact, from what I can tell, a member of this could be an Iblees worshiper, stealthy criminal, or other, but when you roll with them, all your doing is being a bandit.))

((Actually Wold, there's a difference, I guess I could call myself already apart of this considering I work with this grouping of people, but it IS different. In The Wolf Pack, you do have a ruling and to be honest, you seem organized. This is basically a bandit army where we go "What the hell do you guys wanna do today?" "I dunno." "Wanna raid Salvus" "Heh, sounds like a good idea." <-That conversation happened yesterday just before we attacked Salvus XD But we aren't organized, we're just a large grouping. In fact, from what I can tell, a member of this could be an Iblees worshiper, stealthy criminal, or other, but when you roll with them, all your doing is being a bandit.))

((@Susitsu- That is the exact same with us mate. Unless we have a formal objective, contract or score to settle, we go out and do whatever the hell we want. We just seem more organised to classify ourselves so its more clear in MY mind. And the ranks are mainly for respect to show your accomplishments amongst your brothers. Everything you have just described, shows me even more how the same we are. We would be happy to accept you into our rowdy family :P but honestly i think rivalry is good, but i think there is a limit and it has been reached.

@Coaster- Clearly you have the dedication and discipline it takes to start and lead a guild, as you have started another befor and now this and attracted some, I would say from what i can see, powerful people. So I will reach out to you this once and once only. Join us. Prove yourself to me, just once and I will offer you a Master position within the Pack (highest rank except for me). I promise you wont be disappointed. We share the same goals, same mentality and same lust for war. Depending on how many men you have brought with you, you will be allowed to lead your own faction, as a Pack leader. If there are more than 4 or 5 you have brought with you, you may divide them up into 2 or more packs. Think on it for a bit. Despite what some think, I am a reasonable man and am open for negotiation. But I will not tolerate any challenges. Refusal or any challenge against me or my Wolves, will be met with swift and painful vengeance. And I dont care if I have to raise every settlement in Asulon to find you. Join us and witness the havoc that we may cause together.

*hate to quote the Shad'Rin but...:P

Dark Wolf out.))

((@Susitsu- That is the exact same with us mate. Unless we have a formal objective, contract or score to settle, we go out and do whatever the hell we want. We just seem more organised to classify ourselves so its more clear in MY mind. And the ranks are mainly for respect to show your accomplishments amongst your brothers. Everything you have just described, shows me even more how the same we are. We would be happy to accept you into our rowdy family :P but honestly i think rivalry is good, but i think there is a limit and it has been reached.

@Coaster- Clearly you have the dedication and discipline it takes to start and lead a guild, as you have started another befor and now this and attracted some, I would say from what i can see, powerful people. So I will reach out to you this once and once only. Join us. Prove yourself to me, just once and I will offer you a Master position within the Pack (highest rank except for me). I promise you wont be disappointed. We share the same goals, same mentality and same lust for war. Depending on how many men you have brought with you, you will be allowed to lead your own faction, as a Pack leader. If there are more than 4 or 5 you have brought with you, you may divide them up into 2 or more packs. Think on it for a bit. Despite what some think, I am a reasonable man and am open for negotiation. But I will not tolerate any challenges. Refusal or any challenge against me or my Wolves, will be met with swift and painful vengeance. And I dont care if I have to raise every settlement in Asulon to find you. Join us and witness the havoc that we may cause together.

*hate to quote the Shad'Rin but...:P

Dark Wolf out.))

(The idea of a banditry group is not an original one. You could say that you are copying Wraths group, as his was formed MUCH before the wolf pack. This IS part of Wraths group, so you could say that you are copying us.We do not have ranks, titles, goals, or even a name. Half the fun of running a guild anyway is to compete with other guilds, not to constantly go to other guild threads and claim that they are 'stealing' your completely unoriginal idea of starting a gang of bandits.)

We do not consider any group like us, big or small, a legitimate threat; and if you feel like you can take us, feel free to try. We do not fear you, and spit at your very proposition of false friendship. If you cross us, you will regret it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.