The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I feel like my influence has declined, anyway, Ninja, even though I was demoted for rp reasons, can I still have the same control I've always had OOC? It bothers me that somebody I recruited might be able to boss me around in OOC matters. It's an annoying feeling.))

((EDIT: Also, I only got 1 pm about that job, honestly, it's a big one, I would have liked for more of a reaction. 5000 minas.))

[[Then why don't you just PM everyone and ask if they're interested :P You're more likely to get more responses]]

Okay, first off I'm overriding those with no Villain apps. It says you need a villain app, accepted, so...

And second, sure Jex. You did a lot for us, so :/

Delthor, please do not accept people with no Villain Apps. And, people, try to make your apps longer, I detest seeing a few sentences per question.

Ninja I know, they aren't actually accepted, if there Villain app is accepted than there in, I don't see anything wrong with that.

And I would also like to add that I think we should add a short biography/sum up of their character because their really isn't much to determine off of.

If they aren't accepted, but then feel that because they're a member they can do this stuff, then it falls onto my back. The Black Hand had this problem, we used to have this problem. I am not seeing it happen again.

And, I agree. Adding now.

Brilliant.

Secondly I wont accept people without a Villain Application Accepted. sorry to those I accepted.

Ok, i will tell you guys when my villain app is accepted.

Name ((MC)):sirbubbley

Name ((IG)):Tailion

Real Life Age:17

(sub)Race:Elf

Combat experience: several undead battles, orc duels, the great Ranger war long time ago, to many to list sorry

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

( sorry its copy pasted but that’s Tailion’s life exluding the battles and suhc ebaucse it would have been pages long )

Tailion lived on a small farm with his mother and father, one day just before harvest time, bandits came demanding all of the crop after harvest, my father being the rash one he was, told them to “be gone before I put a pitchfork in your gut you damned fool” this angered the bandit who drew his blade, and stabbed his father in the chest (( approximately the lungs )) killing him instantly, he watched in horror as his father slid off the bandits blade, his mother grabbed the scythe that was used to harvest and attacked, the leader of the bandits easily over powered her, they dragged me and my mother away to their camp hidden in a mountain cave

Once they arrived at the bandit’s camp they untied his mother and took her into the leader’s tent, other than the screams of pain and agony, that was the last he heard of his mother. About 2 months later while all the bandits where in bed, Tailion grabbed a dagger off an end table. That night was one of the first times Tailion felt joy for killing. It began his life as a trained warrior.

Tailion ran away leaving the bodies to rot, he made camp in a small forest near the King’s Road. He cooked some meat he had stolen from the bandits, Tailion had no knowledge of wilderness survival so he put the fire out. That night, the wolves came. Tailion barley had time to react the two wolves lied dead on the ground, but they did more damage than anything the bandits had done to him. Tailion was blinded.

Tailion’s wounds healed fast, but his vision never returned, he found his way to Laurlein thanks to some help from some unidentifiable dwarf. Once there he gave everything he had for a small home there in the city, he then meet a man named Blackthorn, this meeting set in him a loyalty to the elven city, he became the 2nd Pathfinder and was in charge of the Swordsmen, he only got his title by training to use his new enhanced abilities, down in the elven crucible alongside Blackthorn. Tailion became the best swordsmen in the city, excluding the prince Flefal, his skill and days as a Pathfinder thought him to kill it wasn’t until later when he found joy in it.

Tailion spent many years defending the cities of Aegis, finding that more than often they fell, he began to feel as if his actions where just want to undead wanted, he felt as if he was useless.

When his city fell Tailion final felt as if he was a complete failure. He began to think of all those whom he attack, killed, imprisoned in the name of the city, he felt that they were just a way for the end to come sooner. Tailion’s years are catching up with him if not for his special blade, he wouldn’t be able to fight. He sees all those who he once hated as friends now, they made the suffering of the undead end sooner, he hopes to offer his ability to the guild of assassin’s he has heard whispers of and hope to join their ranks.

Would you consider being a spy?: I would spy on some Nations and there people, but some I wont, i wont do anything to Salvus or its people Tailion and Dawn are really close freinds

Past military experience: the second Pathfinder, I lead the Swordsmen even tho I was blind at that time made it even cooler when I was the best

Past criminal experience: minor stealing, I have killed to defend the city but its not so much criminal

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Merchant/ sort of a hunter for Salvus

Useful, Non-military Skills:I can farm ( if my skills wouldn’t have screwed them selves up )

What have you heard of us IC? a few whispers of a guild of assassin’s but not much else, I think I found a book about you guys 1 time

What have you heard of us OOC? best of the villan RP’ers just the best at what you do. Sorry I haven’t really heard much you guys don’t talk about it 8D

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Initiate a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords:99 (should be 100 but early Asulon was buggy and I haven’t been on in awile internet at home is to bad)

Axemastery:N/A

Archery:99

Wrestling:N/A

Preferred weapon: sword

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required): My VA but its not accepted yet *LINK*

Are you wanted in any countries?: nope, or atleast I hope not

Why do you want to join?: Tailion’s Past as a righteous defender was a waste he sees no reason to help the people when he could get rich off of them, or there blood

Define powergaming thoroughly: in my opinion: Powergmaing is a run to be the best, doing what ever it takes breaking rules, girnidng and so on, it also pertains to RP situations in witch no or limited chances to respond are presented, situations where I cant fail, for example *Tailion draws his bow aiming for his targets heart, he loses the arrow it flies true straight into mans heart* it gives me no chance to fial and him no time to respond or defend him self and leads to ((…)) talk

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC? No Tailion can keep a secret well and wont let anybody know about the guild or his involvement in it

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.No, again Tailion wont let anybody know about the guild because it may lead them to finding out about his involvment

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion? yes

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath. of course

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood? I have started recording big RP things so yes I will have evidence of contracts and such

theres my app sorry if its not good let me know and i can edit it or redefine what something means.