The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Yeah we need Jexdane down at this new place, don't post any co-ords here.))

I actually kind of forgot them but my mini map saved me!! :smile:

(( If i may, i could design some things in SP for u guys to possibly use. Im pretty good with redstone, traps, secret entrnaces, that kinda thing. I could also design a nice base if you guys would like to see my ideas let me know ))

(( I haven't received my initiation job yet. I just thought I'd bring it up in case it was unintentional. If you meant to wait this long, then I will wait patiently until you are ready.

On another note, I have work for the Brotherhood. There is a certain family of criminals living near me, and they have kidnapped someone I care about, as well as attacked me on several occasions. This is not a job for one person, as there are many of them. I would suggest about 3 or four well-equipped assassins for the job. Just PM me for further details, as I have already given enough information to the Meta-gamers.))

((I'm sorry, but if any of you saw Jexy's original base, built back in Aegis, and then destroyed by Relgard, I'm not a fan of random dirt and splotches of different types of stone. Jexy is going to start working on a smexy base soon, with all the balconies, redstone whatsamahooies, and lovely silk carpeting you've all grown to love.))

((a smexy base soon, with all the balconies, redstone whatsamahooies, and lovely silk carpeting you've all grown to love.))

((The amount of awesomeness... Huh, wha happened? Ah, right, the base. Yeah Jex is extremely good at interior decorating so I would get him on that half of the project.))

((I'm sorry, but if any of you saw Jexy's original base, built back in Aegis, and then destroyed by Relgard, I'm not a fan of random dirt and splotches of different types of stone. Jexy is going to start working on a smexy base soon, with all the balconies, redstone whatsamahooies, and lovely silk carpeting you've all grown to love.))

Well come online soon....

(( I haven't received my initiation job yet. I just thought I'd bring it up in case it was unintentional. If you meant to wait this long, then I will wait patiently until you are ready.

On another note, I have work for the Brotherhood. There is a certain family of criminals living near me, and they have kidnapped someone I care about, as well as attacked me on several occasions. This is not a job for one person, as there are many of them. I would suggest about 3 or four well-equipped assassins for the job. Just PM me for further details, as I have already given enough information to the Meta-gamers.))

((You want a job? I just got one. PM me, and Mahiro too.

And any other initiates wanting promotion.))