The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((Such a lovely mix of RP, Misunderstanding, lag, badly timed reactions and power-gaming.

Brilliant.))

Name ((MC)): SimplePancake

Name ((IG)): 64

Real Life Age: 13 (Yes, I know what you are thinking. But I promise you, I am very mature.)

(sub)Race: Dark Elf

Combat experience: (I am going to assume this is OOC?) Well, I have had 4 characters. First off, lets talk about Nox.

Nox was a Undead minion, so he fought in pretty much every battle of the undead. I often killed 2 or more people (And yes, it did help they were being struck by lightning...)

Next up, we have Agony.

Agony was a fighter of Wrath. So, guess what? More fights for the Undead. I fought every single one of the battles of the clutch, and I was even there when we built the new one.

Second last, we have Aryon.

Aryon is WAY different from the other 2. He became the Royal Guard of King Eze'kiel Tarus, and helped Renatus fight a lot of wars.

Lastly, we have Drom, my current Character.

Drom is a person who loves to draw blood, and hates to be insulted. I am not going to explain to much, because I am saving that for the biography.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Drom is a Mori, who was banished from his race. He killed a few of the Mori, just to draw some blood. When they finally caught up to him, they decided he was unworthy, and banished him. In the first few decades, Drom found it extremely hard to cope, especially in the day. His eyes would often be in pain, and he would struggle to see. Over the years, though, he has started to become immune to this 'curse'. He can stay in the sunlight, and is no longer afraid of the suns rays.

With this development, Drom has been able to do a few things that most Mori cannot. He has an advantage, for people instantly assume he is one of those Dark Elves. Dark Elves do not have as notorious reputation as Mori, so he could easily fool people to think he is not as dangerous as he seems.

After many years of being a villain, and causing havoc all over the place, Drom heard of a group called the 'Dark Brotherhood'. He heard that they were killing, to try and get power. He thought 'Wow, these people sure do know what they are doing!'

Since that day, the thing that drives Drom to commit villainous things, is trying to get into this group. He wishes to join them. It is his desire. He feels it is something like his goal in life, and he will not stop until he is in...

Would you consider being a spy?: If I was given a good enough reason, I would surely be a spy.

Past military experience: I have been in the 1) Renatus Knights 2) Wrath's Keepers 3) Minions of Iblees 4) Royal Guard.

Past criminal experience: Right now, I have no home, so I simply go around, travelling. If someone insults me, I will not be extremely angry. I would probably go into a berserker mode, and kill them.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc): Axe-Master.

Useful, Non-military Skills: Smithing.

Have you heard of us IC? Drom has heard of you a fair bit, and looks up to you. He believes that you are doing the right thing, and that everyone else is wrong.

Have you heard of us OOC? Of course I have! You are probably my favourite guild! I look up to most of your players.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 0 (High five for Axe-Master?)

Axemastery: 100 (Also 100 in Lumber-jacking, so I do about...7 hearts a hit?)

Archery: 0

Wrestling: 0

Preferred weapon: The axe would easily be my preferred weapon.

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required): Drom's VA!

Are you wanted in any countries?: None, but that is not for lack of Villainous deeds. It is because I know how to cover my tracks!

Why do you want to join?: As said before, I look up to you, OOC and IC. You are all superb RP'ers, and I wish to RP with you.

Define powergaming thoroughly: Powergaming is the act of making your character an invincible killing machine. Example:

Drom goes to assasinate someone, but it fails, and a fight breaks out. Drom gets stabbed in the neck, but heals himself in 1 second, and continues fighting. He could do this numerous times, and be the best fighter in the world.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?

Now, why would I do that? I would just be getting myself in trouble to, considering I am going to be a member. I am pretty sure they will not look kindly on us, considering we kill people for a living.

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

No, I will not. I will make sure that no one will know I am DB OOC, except for those that are actually IN the DB.

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

Yes, I do. But I really have no plans on breaking the rules, so hopefully I should be fine.

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

I do. And knowing this, I honestly would not want to betray you. Multiple contracts...Woah, that is harsh.

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

Tell me, why would I take screenshots? If they fell into the wrong hands, someone would defiantly meta, and come to our base, screaming that we are Dark Brotherhood. I will not take screenshots, unless you want me to.

Okay, thanks for reading my application. I hope it gets accepted!

(Shut up! You have never had bad experiences with Mori, otherwise that means my app might get denied! YOU HAVE NEVER HAD BAD EXPERIENCES! :lol:)

I believe that picture has my future in 1 meme.

((pallino, thanks a freakin bunch. Send that stuff in a PM, srsly dood. Now edit that post, and if someone metas that it is on your head, and your head alone. You may of escaped my wrath before but if things go pearshaped then it falls to you.

Fatty, which friends?))

((Ok, I need someone to log on, go to the old base, and take the lava away, otherwise we're screwed for life, please do it or we lose stuff you dont want to know about, im in the lava but i logged, not logging in till that lava died))

Uh...Simple question. Who accepts / denies applications? []

[Okay, thats good. Oh, and I have 5 stacks of redwood that I can donate to the DB.]

((Fatty, which friends?))

((Shields and Susitsu? Lucas Black and Jack. Both claim to know you. Well at least Jack claims to know who you are. I just assumed you knew Lucas.))

((Also, ninja, I need to talk to you concerning a friend or two of yours.))

(( Speak then. PM me or post on this topic if you want to. ))

[Yeah, he meant Remix. So...]