The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((So wait, Sala, Falkor, a bunch of others and I just finished clearing out a second level then I built four of the six wings (The other two are reserved for the future, no touchy) and I also made sure Delthor's son made it to the base and you're telling me that it seems like everyone is dead?))

RP EDIT:

Brother, maybe it 'as failed to come te yer attention but the second level is, as of now, completed. Myself and many a 'ard working brother 'ave worked tirelessly te complete such a feat and ye wonder where everyone is? We've been workin, Delthor. Ah, and while I'm a speakin, everyone needs ta make sure they get a place ta sleep. Right now we 'ave one Initiate wing, six rooms and four suites.

Initiates get the dorm. Should be enough room fer all of em but I kin make another, jist in case. That's why thar's another two wings left unfinished.

Neophyte, Aenean, Magni, and Experti get a room but if ye one of the first two, ye need a roommate.

Minorem and Praefecit get a suite ta themselves. I already took one but thar should be three left.

The Negotii gets a wing, I'll finish it as soon as Delthor gets 'is blooming chests out of thar.

'appy?

[[idk wtf Bannana meant by that]]

*Regaki observes the second floor, clearly impressed, and hiding it beneath his mask.*

"This is going to be the finest fortress Asulon has ever seen..."

I've said all I wanna say 'bout that, be 'appy Delthor.

((I edited the post ^ ))

*Mithas pulls down his mask, to reveal a face riddled with scars, but he is still recognizable as Mithas, a grin fills his face*

"Hello Regaki"

*Mithas' voice is a rasp, sending chills down your spine*

"It escaped me that you were with the Brotherhood, I remember them from their early days, the loss of the Hallowed Bandits has left me rather... empty"

*takes a giant saucepan out as he holds it tightly with his arm.*

Who the hell is he? Is he your friend? If he's not, can we eat him? He looks a little battered but I'm sure we can put him into a stew.

*let's out a faint sigh at John's original remark

It's a shame he's friend of Regaki. Without the surge of watching foolish dwarfs cascade to their deaths,in our traps, I've become rather bored.

((I doubt he knows where our Bat Cave is, so we're probably not in this Rp John XD))

*Mithas pulls down his mask, to reveal a face riddled with scars, but he is still recognizable as Mithas, a grin fills his face*

"Hello Regaki"

*Mithas' voice is a rasp, sending chills down your spine*

"It escaped me that you were with the Brotherhood, I remember them from their early days, the loss of the Hallowed Bandits has left me rather... empty"

Well, you look and sound horrible, if that isn't too bold of a statement...

Last I saw you, you were being questioned by some Solace guards, what've you been up to?

Sorry I havent been around the sanctuary, I do promise if all goes well In Skravia it will be worth my absence!

I've always wondered... do you kill people out in broad daylight, or do you plan these things ahead of time, or is it personal preference? And do you actually get a lot of work and minas?

I've always wondered... do you kill people out in broad daylight, or do you plan these things ahead of time, or is it personal preference? And do you actually get a lot of work and minas?

I'm not sure if you're trying to call us idiots or what, but you're not going to recieve an answer.

've always wondered... do you kill people out in broad daylight

((If you're joking, get off the thread. If you're serious, wow. Like it makes a difference between broad daylight and midnight. And that obnoxius red text,I don't want to see that littering this thread. You're (supposedly) a normal person, use normal text. It makes you look like an attention ***** using that bright red.))

((Sally, and Faty are heads of this guild, and they strive to create a mature organized guild. When you come in, with big bright red text it kills that feeling, and makes us look like dopes. Also when speaking OOC make sure to use the ((*text*)) to show it's OOC, as this is a Rp thread.

As for the questions. If you've read the initial thread(First post) you'll see these are both answered.))

I've always wondered... do you kill people out in broad daylight, or do you plan these things ahead of time, or is it personal preference?

((It's simple a member is given a task, and he decides what he needs to do to complete. The guild only cares that the action is completed, unless a specific job states otherwise. In other words it's a do what you need to do type of thing.

And do you actually get a lot of work and minas?

((We keep are prices low, because we rather have more entertaining Rp, then a ton of minas.))

((Correct to Pallino's post, Ninja is the leader, then comes fatwampa his second man, then comes the High Council, Me, Sally and Jex. :D))