Asulon Outriders Information! (We Are Recruting On The 1St Post)

Benedick Irontounge

*Whilst on your travels you see a man running in a direction after what seems to be a enderman. Out of his pocket drops a scroll. You open it. It is a map with a long note on the side.*

((The 1st post http://www.lordofthe...75#entry243575.)) This post is designed for members of the guild. It shows projects, of which we are taking, and where we are in current are in the world of Asulon.The post will show a project list tell you a little bit more about the lore of the guild and give a detailed log (journal) of our travels.

Enjoy!

Cevez The Wanderer

post-33687-0-04267900-1330032011_thumb.p

post-33687-0-36061500-1330032011_thumb.p

Lore

Introduction

The Asulon outriders guild was created for the purpose of following great explores such as Cevez The Wanderer. Cevez had explored the further than reaches of known Aegis and has been known to of made it to Asulon before any one else. Whilst he was in Aslon he learnt much of ancient culture and always had a sense of direction. One day whilst in the wild Cevez went missing and as he was in Asulon no one knows exactly how or where he died. Until today. Note: their are rumors that he was attacked by an unknown creature.

The beginning

Cevez Astrack farther, Arberton Astrack, was a great warrior of men. he fought many battles against the undead and came back victorious on many occasions. When Cevez was born he was expected, from the age 7 and above, to be trained as a warrior like his father, until, when grave news arrived to Cevez mother. Arberton had died whilst Cevez was at the young age of 6. When Cevez became 7 his mother died of a Died in the night and Cevez was then sent to the kingdom of the elves to be raised. Cevez came to have a love for maps and wondered what was further than the borders of Aegis and decided that once he was of the right age, 20, He'd leave the elves and adventure far from the know lands of Aegis.

A New Hero

When Cevez became 20 he headed off to the kingdom of men to search for followers, for his journey abroad. Their was no one who wanted to go, no matter what cevez said. Until Cevez came upon an old scrap merchant (sells what he finds) named Zentrice Skulback. Zentrice was more than willing to come and was the first to join and sadly the last to survive. Zentrice had many friends who where willing to join, but many went missing the day before the ship left or simply other matters at hand. The men who bored the ship's names where Cevez The wanderer, Zentrice The Blackheart, Antread The Fearless, Skorles The Blind, Arwen The Beautiful and James The Betrayer. The 6 hero's left Aegis with lots of supplies and with high hopes of returning.

The Hero's sailed over the seas for many months until they came to the land which is now known as Asulon. When they landed ashore they found the island to be filled with ancient ruins of civilization. they found that possibly not all life had left this deserted place as they found signs of people still living there. Cevez and his men didn't relise this would lead them to their doom.

The ending of a great expedition

Cevez had left the main lands of Asulon and had traveled to some of the outer islands when he met his doom. All of his Squardron whent missing apart from Zentrice Skulback who returned mad. Zentrices madness led to him becoming evil. He created the large bandit group known as the Skulbacks and became to be knowns as Zentrice the black heart. The only piece of evidence known to of survived was one documented badly damaged which showed the root they took to get to Asulon and the Island. Some say this is the very map which the ascended used. it is highly believed that the natives of this outer island had killed the band of hero's. Zebtrice was killed by a man in other bandit group which took over the skulbacks. Zentrice was taking to hospitable and learnt his ways of wrong and saw good in the world. Then soon died. Zentrices Dying words where "I go now to a place where no living mortal has never been, I will meet you there Cevez." This is what are guild believes when a member dies. The guilds Slogan is 'may Cevez guide you.'

The Journal of cevez

* after a long day of digging Zaroth shouts* " i found them.!" *he lifts out a chest and opens it unveil 5 books.*

Guild Task Board

Raising money for an outpost in Renatus:

The guild needs 15,00 minas or even better 30,00 minas so we can buy a guild out post in Arethor (Renatus). We wan't to put the outpost so their as a midway point to rest before entering the wild lands. Hope you can contribute guild members.

Progress: 1,000 minas out of 15,000 minas 14,000 minas to go

Finding A Mage:

Zaroth was wandering around when he bumped in to a 12 year old child. The child (Child_Duran) was looking for a mage. He wanted to be a mage apprentice . Zaroth feeling caring decided to help the boy look for the mage so has written it up on the guild task board.

((OOC task:

Make the picture files in texture packs maps of asulon for texture pack uses!))

Guild Weddings:

I have a small section of the guild of which i can perform guild partnerships . I can make a couple in a romance partnership, a wedded couple by our guild. we call it the partnership festival. I am in charge of all weddings via the guild as the idea is not strongly approved by the leader and is unofficial and not a large part of our guild. Please contact me for more information. ((/t sava123))

Guild Weddings Information:

The Partnership festival for the guild will start in the morning. Their the words of Cevez shall be spoke. After the words of Cevez are finished we shall unite the two people together. The couple must give each over there promises the woman goes first. The woman will ask the man to promise that he will do something and he will accept. then the man will tell the woman what he wants her to promise. Your promise can't be not to do your partners promise. In the evening we have are festival of guidance and we sing dance and eat. Then finally we do the exchanging of beads and then the The guild master will make a speech followed by 2nd in command and finally the couples speech. then the festival is over. If your promises are broken you will judged as a guild criminal. Your punishment shall be decided by second in command of the guild and the other partner.

They'll be more content in soon currently the post is being updated daily. Please give feedback.

If you ask them to reply they'll think your weird and not reply.

((no need for the harsh words 3:))

I'll tell ye' what, because we are in need of a few citizens, we have a few spare guild halls in New Sorovitz, and I'd like to give one to your guild, for free, it is up to you though, if interested, leave a message for me in Hanseti. ((forum PM me))

((no need for the harsh words 3:))

I'll tell ye' what, because we are in need of a few citizens, we have a few spare guild halls in New Sorovitz, and I'd like to give one to your guild, for free, it is up to you though, if interested, leave a message for me in Hanseti. ((forum PM me))

Thank you for the offer! I shall propose it to the leading council. WE shall most likely accept. But first we must research your civerlization, history and laws to check it dosen't cause problems with our polotical stance

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.