[Complete] The Asulon Tournament!

marimbamonk

The Asulon Tournament!  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this implemented?

• Yes. I'll tell why in a reply.
    • No. I'll tell why in a reply.

I've decided to revisit this idea. Because I never got it implemented in Alras, and I still don't want to do it there (kinda), I'm holding my idea open.

I still want it to be in the wilds. Also, considering that I'm a monk now, I think it would be appropriate if people fought for sport only. However, the cloud temple area has no space for such an arena. So, I'm still sticking to the idea of having it in the wilds, where people can take a boat there.

Any comments or ideas?

EDIT: Changed the poll.

+ 10000000000 Totally want to see this. It sounds awesome.

AWESOME! JUST AWESOME! Can't wait for jousting there is no medieval sport I like more than jousting! *makes two paper lances and jousts with his brother because he has no life and is just weird*

I really like the idea. A possible idea, maybe when a player "Dies "instead of being teleported into the temple. A gm could put him in a healing area at the event.

Yes, this is something that I want as well.

Since the island will be on multiverse, perhaps there will be a way for players to simply spawn back at the island?

I dunno. I do know, however, that I don't want a contestant dying, then somehow spawning in the temple; having to get a ferry back, complete the whole woopty doo. Whatever.

Peanuts. Good post, though.

+1 Yes, I support this completely. I'm curious as to how everything is going to play out.

Thanks for the support, my friends.

I'm ready for GM review. Now we wait.

Freya.

Am I the awesomest person in the universe?

Oupavoq is going to create a giant arena, the biggest one on the sever by far and use it for an Asulon Tournament.