[Complete] The Asulon Festivities

Auvreaeath

Event Planners, MC Names:

Well, to begin this form, I would like for this to be a GM held event, like the gauntlet. A few, (1-4) GMs change skins into monks and begin RPing as them.

Event Date:

I would hope for such an event to be held on a Saturday therefor we can get the most out of the player-base in both RP and numbers

Event Type:

Festive, Merry, 195% RP, Gathering, this is simply a time full of fun if I may say so.

Players/Nations effected by the event:

Well, it would involved all of Asulon, but it wouldn't effect all of the nations, it would effect all who simply participate with the festivities.

Event Location:

I would hope for this to be located in the inner valley of the Cloud Temple, or right on the brink of it.

Summary:

Dear LordoftheCrafters,

I write to you sharing only one of my main ideas for this forum section. This is what I'd hope to be a frequently forthcoming event, it will be an hour long "Carnival" where people from all around Asulon can gather at their own will around the Cloud Temple testing their skills. While it may seem rather boring, this would require the RP we are known to have.

There would be booths all around, not actual redstone contraptions rather, small tents labeled with a "game name" such as "Throwing Knifes" "Whack a Monk" and/or even "Craft a Sword?" Under each labeled tent their can be an NPC telling you a set of instructions and you simply begin to RP playing said game, while playing alone can be fun, it would be even better playing with friends and having a simple competition between everyone perhaps gambling?

Now, I've not forgotten about the good food and drink! Using our new "Display" feature to the shop plugin. We could turn a small 10x1 table into a shop, then put food on display to give it a more table effect, so, you now see food on this table, simply enter the shop area and purchase a food RPing as if you've gotten yourself some, the food price would simply be free but we'd need to set limitations upon how much you can get from the table and a set beginning amount of food, so, I suppose you must come whilst it's still there!

To Wrap this up, I come to an ending of festivities. At a minimum, three major events are held before the ending of festivities such as "Cake Eating Contest" a "Relay Race" or/and a "Mining" competition for the dwarves. Perhaps prizes could be given out, even matching ones for each contest? ^.^

Other Information:

Well, I wrap this Form up with a hearty "Thank you!" but I ask of one thing, these events are player-base made events and I can not think of a great one by myself. ;) I ask of your help and ideas toward the upcoming events I wish to propose so that we can make them all the better together!

Sincerely, Auvreaeath + Euronian + Torvak + (Soon to be Dwarf)

Perfect!

A worldwide event for the races of Asulon to put their differences aside and enjoy the positive things that Asulon has to offer us.

+1

Perfect!

A worldwide event for the races of Asulon to put their differences aside and enjoy the positive things that Asulon has to offer us.

+1

Thank you, But the information isn't all on here yet. ;) Well, to school I go!

Sounds really unrealistic in my opinion. Every nation coming to one little spot for a carnival? It just doesn't make too much RP sense. Good luck anyways.

A nice, and hopefully successful contrast to war and violence.

I like the idea of having Carnaval on LoTC, I mean bringing irl events into character is still fun, thats where its all about!

Sounds really unrealistic in my opinion. Every nation coming to one little spot for a carnival? It just doesn't make too much RP sense. Good luck anyways.

Nero! Dearest Nero, you misunderstand me, It is not the Nations coming... It is simply those who wish to.. Silly Silly Nero.

Kinda like the Olympics I guess except no sports :P Put your differences aside to have some fun, Eat heartily, and drink ales, or whatever else you want to do... sounds like fun +1

I love it. I'd come for sure, and bring all the citizens of Rienna with me!

Lorethos has actually been going nation to nation discussing the possibility of a festival. The Covenant of Sanctuary, a neutral group devoted to pacifism and international peace, will offer it's Keep and surrounding area for the festival as it was planning to do.

How do you think the olympics and national sports work nero :/

Makes perfect sense to me, i can see it becoming a new status symbol.

This sounds really fun, maybe I can have a little tent set up somewhere as a fortune teller ^^ ?