The Guardians

Hobolympic

((who should i message to take me to Glenwood?))

((Send a message to Erlend0501, Sammeister97, Amanlu or NorAlvarin, and we will come and pick you up ))

((i got lost lol haha. somewhere on the road where you free roam those mountains, been wondering the area for glenwood but cant find it. i thought i bound there but **** i guess not))

A letter from the Lord of Silvermist Forest comes.

"To the Guardians-

As we have granted you the land you so desired, we are of need of two things in return. First, your leader and men are to be made Bannermen for House Basileus, and swear fealty to us. Second, the Town of Glenwood will participate in tax each Elven week that consists of three bundles of iron ingots.

In return to my two conditions, you will be permitted to keep your land, and an attack upon you will be considered an attack upon House Basileus, and we will offer all our men to your protection. Thank you kindly.

-Lorethos Basileus"

A letter from the Lord of Silvermist Forest comes.

"To the Guardians-

As we have granted you the land you so desired, we are of need of two things in return. First, your leader and men are to be made Bannermen for House Basileus, and swear fealty to us. Second, the Town of Glenwood will participate in tax each Elven week that consists of three bundles of iron ingots.

In return to my two conditions, you will be permitted to keep your land, and an attack upon you will be considered an attack upon House Basileus, and we will offer all our men to your protection. Thank you kindly.

-Lorethos Basileus"

*A letter to Lorethos*

"To Lorethos Basileus and House Basileus:

There are something that worries me regarding these conditions. First of all, we've already sworn fealty to Jack of Vendere, and his house,thus making us his bannermen. I guess we could discuss these matters in person later, when you are feeling better. Also, I have a couple of questions. These taxes, how long will these last? Considering that our mine is nearly empty, and that we have to travel large distances in order to get the minerals, it might be hard, and will require a lot of our time to fulfill these conditions. On the second hand, what will happen after the war is over? Will another nation take control over our home, or will we stay independent? I don't have anything against being ruled over by a greater nation, but we just want our town. I am also wondering about our next move towards the destruction of Salvus. I'd love to be briefed about the situation.

Nevertheless, I shall oblige to these conditions for now. Get well.

-Jordan Stilwell."

*A letter to Lorethos*

"To Lorethos Basileus and House Basileus:

There are something that worries me regarding these conditions. First of all, we've already sworn fealty to Jack of Vendere, and his house,thus making us his bannermen. I guess we could discuss these matters in person later, when you are feeling better. Also, I have a couple of questions. These taxes, how long will these last? Considering that our mine is nearly empty, and that we have to travel large distances in order to get the minerals, it might be hard, and will require a lot of our time to fulfill these conditions. On the second hand, what will happen after the war is over? Will another nation take control over our home, or will we stay independent? I don't have anything against being ruled over by a greater nation, but we just want our town. I am also wondering about our next move towards the destruction of Salvus. I'd love to be briefed about the situation.

Nevertheless, I shall oblige to these conditions for now. Get well.

-Jordan Stilwell."

"Your reluctance is understandable. I have recovered, but it seems I can not find you at certain times.

The tax may be substituted for whatever you have of equal value. There are many Guardians living on the land that I have granted thee. Glenwood, seated in my land, is thereby offered to you only on these conditions. The tax, again, is interchangeable. We may discuss other options of pay in whatever other method or surplus you have.

I repeat, though. Glenwood is seated on a conquest of House Basileus and the Twilight Legion. Therefore your occupation of it is of my will and your fealty to me and my House. Bannermen of Vendere belong in Vendere."

-Lorethos Basileus

Name ((With MC))- MC name: tomfazz Rp name: Keble_Farrington

Race ((With Subrace)) - Human (northerner)

Age - 29

Where do you live and come from? - I currently live around renatus but am found in Salvus church region sometimes.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a noble soldier and have been a guard for many towns. I was also a ranger for a long period of time.I come from a poor backround which didnt have much to offer. Now i lurk around helping those in need of it trying to bring peace to the world

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to join the guardians to help protect and help the people of asulon in anyway i can.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I simply wish to work my way up through the guild as much as i can.

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I swear with my on my life to protect the people and my brothers.

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I swear.

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) Swordsman (lvl 76) Axe (lvl 45) Bow (lvl 40) Farming (lvl 40)

Any other information that might come in handy - I am a very noble man that can be trusted and will serve this guild to the best of my ability. I am also a very clever man.

Name ((With MC))- MC name: tomfazz Rp name: Keble_Farrington

Race ((With Subrace)) - Human (northerner)

Age - 29

Where do you live and come from? - I currently live around renatus but am found in Salvus church region sometimes.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a noble soldier and have been a guard for many towns. I was also a ranger for a long period of time.I come from a poor backround which didnt have much to offer. Now i lurk around helping those in need of it trying to bring peace to the world

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to join the guardians to help protect and help the people of asulon in anyway i can.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I simply wish to work my way up through the guild as much as i can.

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I swear with my on my life to protect the people and my brothers.

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I swear.

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) Swordsman (lvl 76) Axe (lvl 45) Bow (lvl 40) Farming (lvl 40)

Any other information that might come in handy - I am a very noble man that can be trusted and will serve this guild to the best of my ability. I am also a very clever man.

Accepted! Welcome to The Guardians. I shall send you a note as soon as possible.

Athirius Owl walks into Glenwood, the body of his brother Falcon in his arms. He begins to yell and shout the names of men he used to know from here. Baruk, Jordan, Daedric, Argalas. When he finishes shouting their names, he stops and waits for someone to reply.....

Athirius Owl walks into Glenwood, the body of his brother Falcon in his arms. He begins to yell and shout the names of men he used to know from here. Baruk, Jordan, Daedric, Argalas. When he finishes shouting their names, he stops and waits for someone to reply.....

*Jordan hears the shout, and slowly walks down to Owl. He frowns while approaching Owl, but then after realizing what he carries, he becomes speechless.*

"... Is that Falcon?"

*Jordan nods slightly, gesturing him to follow him up to the town hall. A coffin lies in the corner of the town hall. He opens the lid, and Athirius drops the soaked corpse into the coffin. They stand next to it, speechless. Together, they lift the coffin up, and starts walking down the streets, towards the Glenwood graveyard. The crowd gathers in front of his grave. A few prayers are heard, and the townsfolk retreats to their housing. Jordan and Athirius remains at the grave.*