~~~The Promethean Cult~~~

Lord Arbrek Starbreaker, will you be on soon so I can go through the trials?

((Alright guys, here's the deal. I'm allowed to be on the server for about two hours a day, and must get off at 8:00 EST, if you can't make it, PM me and we can arrange a time on days I'm off from school, or on the weekend.))

*pins a note to the message board, smiling broadly*

"I am please te announce dat Mili Irongut 'as passed teh Trials, and is now a full fledged Fireborn within teh Cult! I also discovered somethin' very important to teh Cult, and teh Circle needs te convene teh speak o' it.

~The Forgefather"

*pins a note to the message board, smiling broadly and humming a small tune*

"I'm pleased teh announce dat our new Brother, Karpath, 'as passed all teh Trials! May 'e serve teh gods well! I would also like teh say dat I 'ave found teh perfect place teh base teh Cult! I hope dat teh Temple will be started soon!"

~The Forgefather

*pins a note to the message board, thinking of

Temple designs in his head*

I am pleased teh announce that we 'ave enough supplies te begin construction of teh Temple! Please see m' soon so that I can tell ye all what teh do. We will be settin' up a small camp where ye can live while construction goes on.

~The Forgefather

*A bird lands on top of the notice board, leaving a scroll; the text only has one line and a name*

Do not forget our deal, Dwarf.

Varstivus

((alright, will start rp'ing soon...))