Hylian the Heretic

Event Planners, MC Names:

HylianMuffin, Collinsullivan, any players who would want to help

Event Date:

Friday, April 13, 2012

Event Type:

Optional Survival Realm (for a day)

Players/Nations effected by the event:

None, but at the Aegis Ship Dock, there would be a new ghost ship that would work like the ship to the gauntlet.

Event Location:

A far-away, jungly cemetery island with tons of zombies, skeletons, ghost npcs/players, and a Grim Reaper.

Summary:

Long ago, before the time of Aegis, a horde of thieves sailed the sea. Their demise rested upon the island of Isoroth, which was inhabited by an ancient tribe of dark elves. Once more, the portal opens and players would attempt to steal hidden items from the graveyard while being chased by the Grim Reaper and hordes of mobs. There would be ghosts who might attack you or whisper you a hint. The reaper can be killed, but you respawn in a special position on the island with weapons. He will light people on fire and hurt them, but not too powerful. The ghosts are also invincible and will stand by gravestones. Players would not have perms, so the items would be in dispensers and you'd have to press a button. When there are no more of that item left, there will be arrows left over in the dispenser. ;] It is always night for an entire real day, and the event is over the morning of the 14th. (Note: We'd have to have multiple people as ghosts and reapers because of time zones.) Another good thing about this event is that it'd last 24 hours, meaning that all players could participate! More ideas to come as ideas flow in.

Other Information:

I need some GMs in on this! If you want to be part of it, please PM me or reply to this thread. Any suggestions will also be considered/added. Thanks!

Seems like a lot of effort to set up, but probably worth it. My thought is that you could just perm out a graveyard region in one of the vast expanses of empty land instead of doing a whole ship thing.

Seems like a lot of effort to set up, but probably worth it. My thought is that you could just perm out a graveyard region in one of the vast expanses of empty land instead of doing a whole ship thing.

It would be on an island, but the ship tele thing would be much easier to set up and people to get to...

I dont like the idea of an invincible reaper that is the same speed as a "contestant". How about we are allowed to kill them, but they instantly respawn in a special spawnpoint. (with stockpile of flint&steel's :D)

I will be watching how this develops, very good keep up the good work.

I dont like the idea of an invincible reaper that is the same speed as a "contestant". How about we are allowed to kill them, but they instantly respawn in a special spawnpoint. (with stockpile of flint&steel's :D)

Good idea!

This would actually be a great idea, the amount of people to arrive and fight the damned, it would be amazing.

Would be awesome if we somehow got this going for this friday... Which happens to be our friday the 13th :P