The Seventis Government

((remember that nobles must rp in this thread. If you are speaking OOC, use brackets))

Here we go...

Baron

IG Name: bickando

IC Name: Bitazity_Dracaena

Accomplishments: Semi-born into wealth, Live in the family mansion.

VIP: No, not quite.

Experience in Seventis: I've lived here since the days of Azar, and have helped the people on many occasions. I actually gave half of my imported Alras wool to Damien for the ships' sails. "Only the best," he said. I work as a Centurion, and try my best to keep the city safe from evildoers. Speaking of which, I defended Azar from attack, but left with Renati ((I died)). Of course, there is another secret, but Renati knows what it is. Though this may not be of any use, I gave a lot of items to the city through Damien, who stole was given my items.

Denied. Please add more detail and then I'll look it over again.

CPU_Easy's Lord Application

Lord/Lady

IG Name:

CPU_Easy

IC Name:

Lord Griffin of House Lionheart

What Seventisian Town?

The City of Seventis.

VIP? Needed:

I have a Diamond VIP.

Managment Skills?:

Griffin has some management skills, as the archbishop, he was in charge of the religion of aerielism in Holm, but doesn't practice it anymore. He also lead the nation whenever King Hiebe was absent. Griffin also had the spare time during his mid twenties to practice swordsmanship skills (lvl. 99 :D), mining (lvl. 50), and archery too (lvl.51).

Leadership:

Griffin has had a lot of past leadership skills before, including being the archbishop and ambassador to the nation of holm. He left Holm to seek new territory and a new life. Griffin has also been the long time leader of the House of Lionheart. The nobles or members may join this house to become more of royalty and to have a good time with colleagues.

Time on per Day:

Normally I have around 1-1:30 per day (one to one hour thirty minutes), but on weekends I have around four hours.

Experience in Seventis:

I have been to Seventis before to trade and to be a Seventis guard. The beautiful city of Seventis is the city for me an my daughter Adelaide Lionheart.

Denied. Becoming Lord right away is VERY hard. Please add a ton of more detail and make yourself known in Seventis. For now your just Baron.

Denied. Becoming Lord right away is VERY hard. Please add a ton of more detail and make yourself known in Seventis. For now your just Baron.

I have made myself known quite well in seventis, but I guess I need some more. And i'll add some more detail. However I did get 5 +1s.

Accepted as Baron.

((YAY!))

So dez, first of all, please go online, or respond to my pms please :) second, I will add detail right now. thirdly, may i have priviliges for the Seventis account? I am a high role in Seventis :)

So dez, first of all, please go online, or respond to my pms please :) second, I will add detail right now. thirdly, may i have priviliges for the Seventis account? I am a high role in Seventis :)

Get accepted then we'll talk. :P

We should call a council of all nobles within the nation of Seventis.

I agree.I also had this idea in mind.