The Dracaena Company

simidimi12 (Symo)

The Dracaena General Store

Situated in: Alras (mostly storage) and Seventis

The Dracaena family is one of the Noble Families of Seventis. To make some extra cash, we decided to open a General store where we are selling almost everything! Currently, we own two shops, one in Seventis and one in Alras. The General Store in Seventis is sort of our base of operations. The one in Alras is mostly used for storage since we have no one to hold it currently. Anyways, let's get to the important part. The Dracaena General Store is now taking orders, this decision to implement this system is because no one comes to Seventis anymore. If you wish to buy anything, and I insist on the anything, fill up an order and send it to us. We'll tell you if we have what you are looking for, and if we don't we'll tell you where you can find it. Note that we don't only do drop offs, meaning that we don't only take orders. We can also transport your materials from a place to another. ((If you are interested go to the Trade section here))

*We are currently recruiting, we do not have many ranks since we do not have a lot of money. Here's our few ranks:

President of the Company: Elandorr Dracaena ((Th3Sk8er)): Manages everything that is going on in the Company. He takes all the decisions. The President also collects the profits that the shops make to re-distribute them later on to pay his employee's.

Vice President of the Company: Symodimi Dracaena ((simidimi12)): Assists the President in everything he does. He CAN take decisions for the Company but he is has to get the Presidents approval before taking any actions. The Vice-President can also collect the profits that the shops make and give it to the President. If the President is away and can't distribute the money to the employee's, he will do it. If the President is killed or died of natural causes, the Vice-President will inherit of the Company and become the President.

Supervisor: This man makes sure that everything is going well in the Company and that all the employee's are happy. This man will inspect all our shops at least once every elven week and will report what is happening in those shops the the Vice-President or the President. This person can also come up with new ideas to improve the Company.

Shop Owner: Own's a shop and takes all the profits to re-distribute them later on. This person can own up to two shops.

Shop Keeper: Take's care of a shop and sells materials. He gives all his money to the Shop Owner. (This can be a Shop Owner). This person can have has many Assistants as he wants. But he will make less money since he has to pay his Assistants.

Shop Assistant:Assists the Shop Keeper. He can sell stuff but has to give the money to his boss, the Shop Keeper.

Runner: They take care of dropping off the orders that come in. This job requires to wear at least, Iron Armor to be able to protect what you are transporting. You must also always have a blade on yourself when you are transporting materials. Runner's do not work for one shop specifically, they work for the hole Company and take orders only from the President and the Vice-President.

((*I want every Shop Owner, Shop Keeper and Shop Assistants to keep track of their transactions with people. Open a file on your computer and save it. I want you to form your transactions like this:

Customer's name((IC and OOC)):

Amount of materials bought and how money you got:

Time((IRL)):

*Note that you will be paid. It will depend on how many profits you did in the week. This is how we will work to pay you:

-If YOU sell your own materials in our shops, we will only take 25-50% of your profits.

-If WE have to put OUR materials in our shops, we will take 50-75% of your profits.

Runners will be paid after each order they take care of. Meaning that each time they drop off something to a customer, they will get they're pay. Pay will depend on what you transport.

Also note that if you already own a shop, we won't take as much money since it's your shop.

And finally, to apply for our small company, please use this form:

MC Name:

IC Name:

Do you own a shop? If yes, where?:

Why do you want to join our, small company?:

What job do you wish to apply for?:

How much time are you on LoTC during the week?:

Small description of yourself and your character:

Any additional informations?:

((I wrote this for Elandorr because he didn't feel like writing today. But he is the President and takes all the decisions))

Very nice! I hope this gets off the ground.

I hope it does too, but I'm going to work on this with Elandorr. If it works we'll have a bit of money to finance the military.

I wish you luck with this Symo.

MC Name: Poseidonisking

IC Name: Daerdir

Shop?: No, I do not own a shop.

Why do you want to join our small company? I think it would be a great learning experience for a aspiring merchant.

Tired of working those fields.

How long are you on LOTC? 10-15 per week

Small description:

Daerdir, wakes up in his cozy bed in his Normandoor. He open's his eyes and looks outside. It's around 5:00, so the sun is just coming up, small rays of light shine through the window. It's his first night sleeping in that bed, it great compared to how he was traveling before. Daerdir slowly gets up moving to his desk to write in his journal. He just bought the journal yesterday. He writes the following: "The Elf's are very kind to each other, after walking through the wilds for such a long time. It feels good to have a home. So much has happened recently. The first memory I have is in Aegis, as a small boy. The undead attacking, the chaos of rushing on to the boats. All quite frighting, it's was the most frighting thing, worst of all I was a coward. As I traveled into Aulson, I remember making a promise to my self never to be scared again. But that is the past and I would rather not bring up the memories. The past weeks have been the most wonderful. A runner came to me with a book saying my dad gave it to me. I barley remember him, it told me to go to Alras. Just yesterday I stumbled in to this place, a man came up to me asking me if I want a job and a home, I said yes. *Daerdir signs his name at the bottom of his page.

Now Daerdir, he is in his youth. Confindent, sophisticated, and curiosity are the words that describe him. He really doe'nt now about him self yet, quite a young boy.

Extra Info: Nope.

Do you have to own a shop to be a shop owner, or do you put us incharge of one of yours?

MC Name: Poseidonisking

IC Name: Daerdir

Shop?: No, I do not own a shop.

Why do you want to join our small company? I think it would be a great learning experience for a aspiring merchant.

Tired of working those fields.

How long are you on LOTC? 10-15 per week

Small description:

Daerdir, wakes up in his cozy bed in his Normandoor. He open's his eyes and looks outside. It's around 5:00, so the sun is just coming up, small rays of light shine through the window. It's his first night sleeping in that bed, it great compared to how he was traveling before. Daerdir slowly gets up moving to his desk to write in his journal. He just bought the journal yesterday. He writes the following: "The Elf's are very kind to each other, after walking through the wilds for such a long time. It feels good to have a home. So much has happened recently. The first memory I have is in Aegis, as a small boy. The undead attacking, the chaos of rushing on to the boats. All quite frighting, it's was the most frighting thing, worst of all I was a coward. As I traveled into Aulson, I remember making a promise to my self never to be scared again. But that is the past and I would rather not bring up the memories. The past weeks have been the most wonderful. A runner came to me with a book saying my dad gave it to me. I barley remember him, it told me to go to Alras. Just yesterday I stumbled in to this place, a man came up to me asking me if I want a job and a home, I said yes. *Daerdir signs his name at the bottom of his page.

Now Daerdir, he is in his youth. Confindent, sophisticated, and curiosity are the words that describe him. He really doe'nt now about him self yet, quite a young boy.

Extra Info: Nope.

Accepted! Send me a bird as soon as you can please. We will have to talk about what job I could assign you to. Right now, they are all open.

Do you have to own a shop to be a shop owner, or do you put us incharge of one of yours?

No you don't have to own a shop. I can put you in charge of one like you said. All the positions are open right now. Apply if your interested.

MC Name: kido122

IC Name: Eragorn Ellesar

Do you own a shop? If yes, where?: No

Why do you want to join our, small company?: I been looking for a job and I had a rather succesful merchant carrer in Aegis.

What job do you wish to apply for?: Supervisor:

How much time are you on LoTC during the week?: usualy 1-3 hours a day so around 7-21 hours a week

Small description of yourself and your character: I been playing on the server for about a year, maybe a little less/more, Im a average kid. My character is a merchant and has been since I started playing here. Eragorn owned 2 stores in Aegis and was a traveling merchant in his spare time, he made she his few workers where happy and well paid. On the down side he isn't much of a fighter and tends to be a rather peacful person, although at times quick to judge. Since his arrival in Aulson he has been stuck as a traveling merchant wandering from town to town just trying to make a living.

Any additional informations?: No, I have said what I thought was needed.