The White Knights

Tempir Amedaius

Thank you kindly, good sir. I will meet you soon. Fair travels.

"I would like to request a personal items chest in the attic, would that be possible? I would also like to be the only one with the keys."

"I would like to request a personal items chest in the attic, would that be possible? I would also like to be the only one with the keys."

That is possible, Corvas will get you some keys when he is back in Ascella.

"What exactly is happening now that The White Ravens have reformed?"

What is your name?: Aaron Lightblade ((IGN: mcboignyboingboy))

How old are you?: 234

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?: Meracahe is the very reason we are in this land. If Aegis had retained it's balance, the undead would not have overrun us, for that is an upset in the balance.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Aaron Lightblade is a High Elf also from the land of Albion, as is Lucian, his compatriot. He aspires to be a skilled swordsman, and is always there when he is needed.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because my friend is in it and because you have an interesting guild.

What branch do you want to join: I would like to join the military.

Other Information: ((My charactor card is currantely screwed up, I'll fix it later))

"What exactly is happening now that The White Ravens have reformed?"

Nothing really. This guild will still be up and we will still flourish. The only thing different is that we will ally with the White Ravens.

What is your name?: Aaron Lightblade ((IGN: mcboignyboingboy))

How old are you?: 234

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance?: Meracahe is the very reason we are in this land. If Aegis had retained it's balance, the undead would not have overrun us, for that is an upset in the balance.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Aaron Lightblade is a High Elf also from the land of Albion, as is Lucian, his compatriot. He aspires to be a skilled swordsman, and is always there when he is needed.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because my friend is in it and because you have an interesting guild.

What branch do you want to join: I would like to join the military.

Other Information: ((My charactor card is currantely screwed up, I'll fix it later))

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the guild Aaron Lightblade, you're a Zealot along with your friend.

What is your name? Duncan amell

How old are you? 264

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? yes it is, and i want Balance for the world, Haflings or orc, wood elfs or high elf, slaves or kings, we are all Liveing people, we are all the same, no matter what family you were born into, we are all the same

Biography[few sentences minimum]: i was borned in the old world, my whole family was killed by undead, then i found the white ravens and they took me in, and then i help keep the raven alive after the wardens tryed to burn them to the ground, and then after i went to Galahar, where i became a page but soon my best freind, Gideon Silverblade tryed to kill me, i got away and work for the elf's and then the world fell, and you all know the rest, then i marryed abreal and we had a son, corvas, and you know what happen, since you lived in the same town as us

Why do you want to join? to help the people who has been wroung and make sure the wrounger get what is comeing for them and i want to keep this new world safe

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] Military

Other Information:

i am head of the amell family and i seen a lot in this world both new and old[ player card is mess up]

My name is Duncan amell, i want to keep the world safe

What is your name? Duncan amell

How old are you? 264

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? yes it is, and i want Balance for the world, Haflings or orc, wood elfs or high elf, slaves or kings, we are all Liveing people, we are all the same, no matter what family you were born into, we are all the same

Biography[few sentences minimum]: i was borned in the old world, my whole family was killed by undead, then i found the white ravens and they took me in, and then i help keep the raven alive after the wardens tryed to burn them to the ground, and then after i went to Galahar, where i became a page but soon my best freind, Gideon Silverblade tryed to kill me, i got away and work for the elf's and then the world fell, and you all know the rest, then i marryed abreal and we had a son, corvas, and you know what happen, since you lived in the same town as us

Why do you want to join? to help the people who has been wroung and make sure the wrounger get what is comeing for them and i want to keep this new world safe

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] Military

Other Information:

i am head of the amell family and i seen a lot in this world both new and old[ player card is mess up]

My name is Duncan amell, i want to keep the world safe

ACCEPTED! Welcome to the guild Duncan, you're a Zealot.

"I have stored many items in the "Extra Items" chest, such as logs, sticks, wooden planks, cobblestone, smooth stone, wool, and various other goods. Take what you need, but don't be a hog!"

"I have stored many items in the "Extra Items" chest, such as logs, sticks, wooden planks, cobblestone, smooth stone, wool, and various other goods. Take what you need, but don't be a hog!"

Thank you Thorvald, you have done many things for this guild.

As a result I hereby promote you to the rank as Champion.

Thank you Thorvald, you have done many things for this guild.

As a result I hereby promote you to the rank as Champion.

Upon hearing these words uttered from Duke Tempir Amedaius' mouth, Champion Thorvald Hrothgar lowers himself to a kneeling position with his head facing the ground.

"It is an honor, Duke Tempir Amedaius. I will continue to give my every effort to The White Knights so long as we still stand."

*Takes his gold sword that was given to him by Corvas*

*He puts the blade on Thorvalds left shoulder*

I hereby announce that Thorvald Hrothgar

*He takes the blade off of his left shoulder, and puts it on his right shoulder*

Is now a Champion of the White Knights.