The Order Of Light

Aodran

The order is mad at you because of what you had caused a war. they my not be sorry and wish to stop talking but the order does not want war with you. i know you are mad but there are other ways to do this. please tell me who cause your ager because the whole order did not do this. only one or two did this and i will remove them from the ranks of the order and we can begin a time of peace.

If you wish to avoid this...

Remove Tempir, and put the city under rule of the Amell Family. If you do this, then the city will not be attacked.

If you wish to avoid this...

Remove Tempir, and put the city under rule of the Amell Family. If you do this, then the city will not be attacked.

That isn't for the Order to decide, talk to Renati if you want me out of power.

That isn't for the Order to decide, talk to Renati if you want me out of power.

And thus I have my proof... you place your power above the lives of your friends and order, and when the Spectres march on this city, it is yours who's fault the death will be.

I am soon to give up my lordship anyways.

I don't have enough time to spend around Aliquam, it isn't right for my own citizens. I am too busy around Seventis. I will ask Renati to appoint a new lord or lady.

I don't care about power at all. I would have everything taken from me for my people. My money; items; rankings; and my life for my people, don't tell me that I want power over my people when you know nothing about me.

So you are not interested in power? You plan to step down soon?

Then do so now, give it to the neutral group here, the Amells. If Renati disapproves, he will appoint a new lord. If he approves, he will not object.

*cracks his knuckles, standing and turning to Relgard*

"Right that's it. You are the biggest pain in my arse. Why don't you just go away like the sniveling little coward you are. You stand there and belittle us like some upstart child whos parent has smack them for misbehaving. Begone you are unwelcome here."

And you yourself haven't? Constantly saying "You better protect your lord birdies" or "When we march on this city and kill your people and take heads."

Regard i would like to give you your wish but it's out of the orders power and we don't really own the city any more. that sorta funny if you had start war we wouldn't have had to take the deal and join and kingdom which put tempir in power.

I wish to give you time, of course. That, and the fact that I prefer to take power in more interesting ways than war, but I will turn to it if neccesary. There are six Spectres still living in Aliquam, so I certainly am prepared to do what I must, if I must.

*chuckles*

My threats, empty, hah we shall see how empty they are when they bear fruit.

Child, I have been hunted by the Dark Brotherhood for nearly thirty years now. If they have not won against me, a lone, angry man will have no luck, either.

Tempir, perhaps I am power hungry, perhaps I am not. But know that, in this case, I act in revenge and nothing else.