The Order Of Light

Aodran

*chuckles again*

Do not mistake my tone for anger it is only contempt for someone who is in over their head.

*sighs*

The ravens lost their wings and fell to it's death, the order of light may burn out, and the spectres may be banished to a new realm. Guess it may be a good thing I am now none of these, eh?

*mumbles* "But these damn taxes will drive me to the next life...."

*walks among the empty streets of Aliquam

This city is clearly dying. I would like to see more activity go on within the city. I would like to request the Order do something to fix this or I must ask Renati to do something about this problem.

-Lady Ariana

*yawns*

All I hear is a dog barking now.. Relgard you act so tough saying that you can take over Aliquam Purus. By now you should know that Aliquam is part of Seventis. Meaning messing with it will be messing with Seventis. If you ever go to Ascella there is no Mandarins head on a pike in the entrance. Why? Because he messed around with one of the villages in Seventis. Not just that "your army"? HAH our army and allies are so much stronger and efficient. Relgard you're just a fool like what Tempir said. Only seeking power. Power is not something which can be forced. But power comes from people who respect you and know that you have the responsibility. But you see.....you just don't have it. So give up.

The Mandarin is a simple bandit who only sees one part of war; combat.

I see much further than that, how much longer would you last, if Renati decided the Spectres would better benefit Seventis? What do you have to show your power? A desolate city?

The Spectres, we are more known than your order. We defeated the Dark Brotherhood, we helped raise to power Syrila, who, correct me if I am wrong, can be quite another strong ally for Seventis.

We shall see where this leads, but your words will avert my wrath little more than small insects.

I don't believe he would do that Relgard....

I am in the Order, and I am a brother of Renati and a very close friend to him. He wouldn't do that to the Order.

If anything he wouldn't take one over the other, he would most likely take both of them in.

I don't believe he would do that Relgard....

I am in the Order, and I am a brother of Renati and a very close friend to him. He wouldn't do that to the Order.

If anything he wouldn't take one over the other, he would most likely take both of them in.

I know what I am doing, Tempir, do not take me for a fool. I have multiple plans in motion on multiple fronts. Each of them a part of a larger plan for the future of Corvas Spectris.

Go ahead. Tempir and I share the last name as Renati does. Renati won't choose the Spectres over the Order of light. You're a failure and your guild does not have anywhere else to stay. Your guild is just a stray dog and so are you. The Spectres more than our order? You make me laugh. YOU were the one who cause the trouble with Syrila. And no, you will probably be the weakest power in Seventis. Syrila and the order are now friends and they share a common enemy, you. Your right about one thing though. Your wrath is just like a little insect's wrath.

Go ahead. Tempir and I share the last name as Renati does. Renati won't choose the Spectres over the Order of light. You're a failure and your guild does not have anywhere else to stay. Your guild is just a stray dog and so are you. The Spectres more than our order? You make me laugh. YOU were the one who cause the trouble with Syrila. And no, you will probably be the weakest power in Seventis. Syrila and the order are now friends and they share a common enemy, you. Your right about one thing though. Your wrath is just like a little insect's wrath.

Syrila and I are hardly enemies, you see. Quite the opposite, in fact.

She and I are friends, now. And it is laughable how you underestimate me. I single handedly split the old order, the Ravens, and with our entirety, I will run you from this city like I ran the Brotherhood from Corvas Animas all those years ago...

I offer a challenge to both the Order of Light and the Spectres, come up with a plan to save the city of Aliquam.

*Sighs*

I never said you were a fool Relgard, don't put words into my mouth that I never even said. That being said, I also know what I am doing. As Aldrin said, I myself am friends with Syrila as well is Seventis and the Order I believe.

Bring it you stray dog. Bring it. All you do is run around in Aliquam Purus all day. The city isn't yours its Seventis.

I offer a challenge to both the Order of Light and the Spectres, come up with a plan to save the city of Aliquam.

Very good!

Aliquam needs something unique, something I believe the Spectres can bring. I've been planning for a new architecural design, elegant, smooth, and strong. ((Traditional japanese-ish)). I have architects at hand who can assist me in this.

The underground portion will be renovated as a more elaborate tunnel system for the Spectres and guards, so in cases of invaders or criminals, we can move quickly and quietly through the city.

The Farms will be located on the part of land directly east of where the docks are now ((Charter permitting)). The riverside location will be sure to allow water to reach the drops.

Houses will slightly smaller, but taller, to save space.

The Walls will be about half their current height, to allow for better archery lines of sight.

Horses can be stabled, to allow quick rides to Ascella and other nearby cities.

If this is chosen, then the Spectres will be happy to assist Seventis is matters where it can, such as infiltration or scouting.