Rangers Of The Forest

Ctc9592

In the dark of night you hear a noise….that noise is Bandits unsheathing their blades to demand they get your Minas. You hear more noises…you think “Oh no not two groups of Bandit” an arrow flings from the darkness and hits a Bandit in the arm. A voice is heard in the dark “If you value your lives you will leave” the wounded Bandit runs away while the other five stayed a hooded figure stepped out of the Forest with sword drawn “Leave this place or face my Rangers” the bandits raised their blades and ran at him “As you wish”. Arrows flung from the Forest the bandits fell dead “Traveler be careful on these roads but you can walk easier Rangers are always near.

Hello there Traveler my name is Gideon Marsh. I have found you on this road to ask ye if you be willing to joining the ranks of the Rangers of the Wild. If you be willing to join leave your Application on this wall here but before you think about it let me explain are Guild.

Ranks:

Ranger Lord: The leader of the Ranger Order. Makes and discuss plans with Head Rangers.

Ranger Chiefs: These are the people that are in charge when the Ranger Lord is absent.

Ranger Trainers: In charge of Ranger training

Ranger Elite: The best of the best. These Rangers have proven they are Elite Rangers in completing jobs given to them or in Battle.

Ranger Party Leader:These command the men they are put in charge of.

Ranger: The troops of the Rangers of the Wild.

Ranger Recruit:The New Recruits of RotF

Jobs:

We need to make Money as well (All Money will be given to the Ranger Lord or Ranger Chiefs after job is completed then be separated by the Rangers that partake in the Job and the Guild.)

Guide: Varies by destination

Protection of Cities Roads: 1000 Minas

Protection of a House or Shop: 300 Minas

Protection of a High Value Target: 400-1000 Minas

Espionage: 100-500 Minas

Rules:

1: You will not be insubordinate to your Leaders

2: You will not betray the Rangers by selling info on its Members/Jobs

3: You will never disclose Coordinates of Ranger Bases or camps

4: DO NOT Kill a Rangers of the Forest members or its Allies or Contractors

Punishments:

No Pay: You will receive no pay until the Head Ranger feels you earned the right back

Forced Labor: You will either gather Ores or make Weapons for the Rangers

Execution: This is only for breaking Rules 2 or 3

News and Announcements:

All Rangers you'll receive Orders in a Pm about are Next Task

Supporters: These are the people that Donated. They Receive free Guide and House Protection Services.

Alliances:

Members:

Ranger Lord:Ctc9592

Ranger Chiefs(s):

Ranger Trainer(s):

Ranger Elite(s):

Ranger Party Leader(s):

Ranger(s):

Ranger Recruits:

Rangers KIA or MIA

Lorian(KIA)

Application:

MC Name:

RP name:

Race:

Time Zone:

Brief Description of your characters personality:

Biography:

Why do you wish to join?:

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):

Can your character build?:

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:

Skin:

LotC app link:

Skins:

Made by: TehTanMan

Signatures:

Made by:Garretty

BannerRequest2.png

ranger-1.jpg

Greetings Again!

I am interested in Rejoining the reformed Rangers of the Forest once more. I see you have put me as KIA but you might want to say that Lorian was KIA because I have made other characters since him. I do not know whether I should re-apply or whether I have earned it because Lorian had died alongside you but I will be more then happy to answer any questions and Applications.

Also If you are wondering what use an old Farmer would be to you all then do not worry. I won't be using Barny for the Rangers due to the fact of his old age and back problems. I have recently started a new Character called Harlon. He will be the one I am re-applying for the Guild and I now have the experience and Leadership skills to help you make the Guild thrive and prosper my friend! :)

Let me know what you want me to do :P

-Dukester (Harlon)

Greetings Again!

I am interested in Rejoining the reformed Rangers of the Forest once more. I see you have put me as KIA but you might want to say that Lorian was KIA because I have made other characters since him. I do not know whether I should re-apply or whether I have earned it because Lorian had died alongside you but I will be more then happy to answer any questions and Applications.

Also If you are wondering what use an old Farmer would be to you all then do not worry. I won't be using Barny for the Rangers due to the fact of his old age and back problems. I have recently started a new Character called Harlon. He will be the one I am re-applying for the Guild and I now have the experience and Leadership skills to help you make the Guild thrive and prosper my friend! :)

Let me know what you want me to do :P

-Dukester (Harlon)

Ofcoure you can rejoin with Harlon he will be welcomed

(( OMG, it's you Ctc! Rem from Skyrim: TAW? Too bad I'm a Protactes of Seventis, but my next character will definitely join. :) ))

Ah I vaguely remember how did it do? But anyway your welcome whenever

Ah Very good.

If you would be able to PM the location of our settling for me if we have one at the time, and also what ye want me to do to help you re-unite the guild or gather new members?.

Regards,

Harlon

Ah Very good.

If you would be able to PM the location of our settling for me if we have one at the time, and also what ye want me to do to help you re-unite the guild or gather new members?.

Regards,

Harlon

I will PM you them. It be nice to re-unite the Guild again but that will be difficult I'm sure they all moved on.

((I loved my time in this guild, but as my new character would NEVER join this guild, and I don't want to break character, I cant join. Though I can help in anyway to help reform the guild, in anyway possible.))

((I would like to find out the RotF is being reformed in character. As a young adult elf the rangers was fundamental in my development to what I am now. Though being a Mage Scholar I would not be joining the guild, and being not physically up to the task you would probably be grateful, however if I could find out IC about it I would be enthusiastic to see what I can do in appreciation. I live at the Mage tower now. Perhaps you could think of a use for me. Wise counsel?))

*Elindor potters around the Mage's Tower, unaware of the reform of the guild of his youth*

MC Name: Owl_7

RP name: Halboron Thorne

Race: Adunia.

Time Zone: Australia EDT

Biography: Halborons full story can be found here.

Why do you wish to join?: Now banished from Retanus, Halboron turns back to his ranger skills to survive and protect.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Halboron always prefers a sword. He was the sword fighting champion in Ildon before the undead came.

Can your character build?: Halboron is a soldier and a strategist, not an architect.

Any other special skills?: Halboron is a decent lumberjack from his years spent in the woods.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Indeed I will.

Skin: Found in signature, the clothes are subject to change.

LotC app link: Archived.

MC Name: Owl_7

RP name: Halboron Thorne

Race: Adunia.

Time Zone: Australia EDT

Biography: Halborons full story can be found here.

Why do you wish to join?: Now banished from Retanus, Halboron turns back to his ranger skills to survive and protect.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Halboron always prefers a sword. He was the sword fighting champion in Ildon before the undead came.

Can your character build?: Halboron is a soldier and a strategist, not an architect.

Any other special skills?: Halboron is a decent lumberjack from his years spent in the woods.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Indeed I will.

Skin: Found in signature, the clothes are subject to change.

LotC app link: Archived.

Very Nice I'll contact you thru Bird what you need to know

Accepted

Gideon, I may have work for your men. We'll have to meet to talk about this. Please send me a bird as son as possible to tell me where I will meet you.

-Symodimi Dracaena, Strategos of the Seventis Town and Head of the Dracaena House.

Application

MC Name:MasterBen

RP name: Cryth_dragoncloak

Race: Human(technically half elf)

Time Zone: gmt-8

Brief Description of your characters personality: generous, often offering food and shelter to strangers. however, he has little tolerance for those who are cruel or self centered.

Biography: a half elf raised way back in aegis, he lost his family to an undead raid at 18. his town destroyed, he took shelter in the woods where a kind hunter taught him the skills needed to survive. and he was taught well. He became a master bowmen and survivalist. Eventually he went to Asulon and left his master. eager to repay the kindness shown him, he set of into the world.

Why do you wish to join?: I've played as a ranger character for a while, and i would like to take both that and my rp experience to the next level, this looks like the perfect opportunity.

Roleplaying skill: I've been on the server since Aegis back in the summer of 2011. i've picked up lots of roleplaying skills and experience in my time.

What does your character prefer to fight with?: A bow (level 53)

Can your character build?:yes, but only with natural materials, often making tents out of leaves and logs.

Any other special skills?: excellent farmer (lvl 44), cook (lvl 21), lumberjack (44), and a proficient swordsman (32).

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes i will uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them.

Skin:post-22143-0-11274900-1333249113_thumb.p

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38105-masterbens-application/page__p__263605__hl__masterben__fromsearch__1#entry263605