Rangers Of The Forest

Ctc9592

MC Name:Thrain_Ironmail

RP name:Thrain

Race:Dwarf

Time Zone:+8:00/Western Australia

Brief Description of your characters personality: Thrain is honorable and good in combat with any weapon.

Biography:One glorious day a young dwarf was born. His Mother, Balyndis Ironmail and his Father, Thorin Ironmail, could not have been prouder of their small, kind and innocent child. Years flew by and Thrain loved helping his parents in their family sheep farm, in the small town of Ironmine. He spent his spare time jumping around and sneaking from place to place. Everyone in Ironmine loved the young dwarf who helped however he could.

One afternoon Thrain was jumping on the barn’s roof when he saw his Father coming home with firewood. Thrain was about to call out when he saw three undead come out behind his Father. Thorin turns around and drops the wood. He draws his hatchet and heroically charges the three undead. A fierce battle ensued of which only one of the undead survives. Thorin’s last words as he notices his son were “Run, run as fast as you can.” Thrain stood up in tears, and then he noticed the whole town was under attack. A fierce explosion shook the earth. He looked to the crater where his house once was. He screamed in grief and shock and then ran, as fast as he could…

Boris was an old dwarf. He was a cook in a dwarven mercenary camp. He sat stirring his pot when something stumbled out of the surrounding forest. The thing looked at him, sighed in relief and fell down. Boris went over to the figure, he realized it was a young dwarf; he turned it over and saw the face of a dwarf who had suffered the horrors of a raid. He picked up the prone form and looked at the dwarf’s face. It was the helpful young dwarf from Ironmine…

Thrain grew up in the mercenary camp for then on. Years flew by. His life became the war against the undead of Aegis. He learnt to use and axe, sword and bow and became the leader of the mercenary band. Then the day of fleeing Aegis came. The undead had taken over most cities of Aegis. The people of Aegis were trapped with no-where to go except over the sea. The fighting was fierce as he and his mercenary group defended some refugees. The refugees ran towards the port cities. The mercenary group was gaining the upper hand when a large group of skeletons appeared on the road. It became a massacre. Dwarves fell left and right. Thrain ordered a retreat but he was the only one to escape. He fled towards the burning cities, boarded one of the remaining ships and sailed to Asulon…

Why do you wish to join?: Thrain lost his parents at a young age. He wants to prevent the undead from damaging Asulon.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Thrain is good with most weapons. Preferably a bow and an axe.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Thrain prefers to fight with a bow (Skill: 15) and an axe (Skill: 15)

Can your character build?: Yes, Thrain is good at building and mining.

Any other special skills?:

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes, I will obey all the rules.

Skin: http://img20.imagesh...ainironmail.png

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/50271-thrains-fourth-server-application/page__p__382494__hl__%2Bthrain%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bfourth+%2Bserver+%2Bapplication__fromsearch__1#entry382494

Is there anyone else I can message? I can never catch Ctc while he's online

I meant on the site im currenttly juggling RL probs and this so currently message me here

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.