Wolverines are recruiting

Scyhell

I will be building a "Armed Forces" board inside the newly built castle. It will contain all the Divisions and Leaders of Divisions. It is MANDATORY for all Wolverine personnel to post a sign of their name (&MC name) under the correct rank and division. As for the current thefts within the Military district, all those who are not members of the Wolverines or accompanied by a member will be given one chance (RP it to them that they will be killed if they do not leave) to vacate the area, if they do not leave then kill on sight. As for the military district, all gates to and fro should be shut(try to log out inside the district if possible, use the secret passageway if gates are locked), this is to help prevent unwanted intruders.

I will also be recruiting a few members for a special division, Wolverine Vanguards. They will carry out specific tasks like reclaiming the Northern base and various other tasks that I or General Stonebeard see fit.

I will be building a "Armed Forces" board inside the newly built castle. It will contain all the Divisions and Leaders of Divisions. It is MANDATORY for all Wolverine personnel to post a sign of their name (&MC name) under the correct rank and division. As for the current thefts within the Military district, all those who are not members of the Wolverines or accompanied by a member will be given one chance (RP it to them that they will be killed if they do not leave) to vacate the area, if they do not leave then kill on sight. As for the military district, all gates to and fro should be shut(try to log out inside the district if possible, use the secret passageway if gates are locked), this is to help prevent unwanted intruders.

I will also be recruiting a few members for a special division, Wolverine Vanguards. They will carry out specific tasks like reclaiming the Northern base and various other tasks that I or General Stonebeard see fit.

I think we should get a wall of signs to see who we have told to stay out or stop scaling the walls, so that when someone it a repeat offender than we can know to kill them or let them know that they are to be killed on sight or we could even lock them up in a jail when or if we make one.

I think we should get a wall of signs to see who we have told to stay out or stop scaling the walls, so that when someone it a repeat offender than we can know to kill them or let them know that they are to be killed on sight or we could even lock them up in a jail when or if we make one.

Made it...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.