The Crimson Blades

Cresaran

Sorrok, I need you at the tent camp near Rienna to start training the troops.

Application:

Name:Anir_Kah

Mc Name:AnoN_EX

Combat skills: I am good at sword fighting and alright at archery

post-38054-0-24329700-1334333213_thumb.p

Application:

Name:Anir_Kah

Mc Name:AnoN_EX

Combat skills: I am good at sword fighting and alright at archery

Accepted, meet me in the Seventis' camp

((Add your levels))

Name: Chris FlameEater

MCName: 123killerfreak

Combat skills: 100 swords

Skin you know me Demivar

Name: Chris FlameEater

MCName: 123killerfreak

Combat skills: 100 swords

Skin you know me Demivar

Accepted, great to have you with me Chris

I don't want to sound harsh. But, anyone viewing this topic could think this guild is trying to be outstanding by recruiting as many blades as we can. I'm just saying. Watch their skill, I think we should have a minimum. I'll leave that up to you, Demivar. Anyway, today I arrived at the Seventis camp thanks to Finn who lead me there. Demivar, you showed me where the new town is and so when you are ready, send me a bird or find me. I am ready to start building right away. As for the troops, I have a little test for them. When they are ready, please PM me (troops) rather than posting in this topic. Saves a lot of posts being unread. Or just find me. Details will be given when you are ready to participate. It could be anything, so train at everything. That is all.

I don't want to sound harsh. But, anyone viewing this topic could think this guild is trying to be outstanding by recruiting as many blades as we can. I'm just saying. Watch their skill, I think we should have a minimum. I'll leave that up to you, Demivar. Anyway, today I arrived at the Seventis camp thanks to Finn who lead me there. Demivar, you showed me where the new town is and so when you are ready, send me a bird or find me. I am ready to start building right away. As for the troops, I have a little test for them. When they are ready, please PM me (troops) rather than posting in this topic. Saves a lot of posts being unread. Or just find me. Details will be given when you are ready to participate. It could be anything, so train at everything. That is all.

I am trying to train people Sorrok, the plan is that over time the application process will become more strict. Also, I would like to join in on this test of yours ti show the troops what they should aspire to.

I am trying to train people Sorrok, the plan is that over time the application process will become more strict. Also, I would like to join in on this test of yours ti show the troops what they should aspire to.

I understand. I'm not saying make a minimum straight away, we need more blades. I think that when you decide, we shall make the applications more strict. My point is, I look at applications everywhere, and most of the app teams just say yes to everyone. I'm still shaken about what happened with Jester. At least get to know the recruits, we can't afford any more traitors. Anyway, on a much happier note, we are building up recruits fast. Look at us Demivar, we are the Crimson Blades again. Also, if you want to join in on the test, I would be more than happy to put you in the shoes of a blade under training. To all troops, may your start to the Crimson Blades be the best, I wish the best of luck.

Application:

Name: Balereo

Mc Name: Chuckaboo

Combat skills: Swordsmen ship = 54, Archery = 0

Although my combat skills are quite low, I'm still going through training and have a lot offer to the guild.

Application:

Name: Balereo

Mc Name: Chuckaboo

Combat skills: Swordsmen ship = 54, Archery = 0

Although my combat skills are quite low, I'm still going through training and have a lot offer to the guild.

Accepted, I remember that you have seen our new plot with us so can you sign the charter too please.

Application:

Name: Amroth Elensar

Mc Name: covcath

Combat skills: Swordsmanship: 100, Archery: 75, Blacksmithing: 100

Just put blacksmithing cuz I think it gives swords a boost and I could repair stuff for the amry. I'm also part of the Seventis military so... yea.

P.S. Oh, and yea... I think about that new rank name. :wink:

Application:

Name: Amroth Elensar

Mc Name: covcath

Combat skills: Swordsmanship: 100, Archery: 75, Blacksmithing: 100

Just put blacksmithing cuz I think it gives swords a boost and I could repair stuff for the amry. I'm also part of the Seventis military so... yea.

P.S. Oh, and yea... I think about that new rank name. :wink:

Accepted, it's great to have you at my side.

Application:

Name: Renegard_Castein

Mc Name: Catmario12

Combat skills:(At time of application) Swords is 16, I do not do axes, Wrestling is 8, Archery is 8

Take note that I am training as much as possible and I can blacksmith so if anything needs repairs I am your man.

You asked me to apply in-game