Storm"s Application

GhostStorm

-Application-

MC Name:Ghost_Storm

IC Name:Storm

RL Age:15

IG Age:25

Short Biography:Storm is a wise and strong person.Once born in the land of Ageis now lives in Asulon.He was taught swordsmanship and archery from his father which was the leader of the village.He is a very loyal person and ready to help others. He once was a commander of an Army in the world of ageis now lives peacefully in Asulon.He sees that there is still alot to be done so he tries to make a change the things are happening and brings peace to the world.

Which starting rank do you wish to become? (Frouros, Peltast, Toxotes)Frouros

Will you be loyal and respect those higher in command then yourself?Yes I would.

Your Weapon skills? (i.e. Axes-75 or Swords-34)

Swords-50 Archery-30

Greetings Storm Jr. I am Braxis Silverblade Head of the Clerical order. If ye wish to raise ye blade and Bow as a Paladin of our order. And Protect the innocent with Light and steel send me a Bird.

-Braxis Silverblade

-Application-

MC Name:Ghost_Storm

IC Name:Storm

RL Age:15

IG Age:25

Short Biography:Storm is a wise and strong person.Once born in the land of Ageis now lives in Asulon.He was taught swordsmanship and archery from his father which was the leader of the village.He is a very loyal person and ready to help others. He once was a commander of an Army in the world of ageis now lives peacefully in Asulon.He sees that there is still alot to be done so he tries to make a change the things are happening and brings peace to the world.

Which starting rank do you wish to become? (Frouros, Peltast, Toxotes)Frouros

Will you be loyal and respect those higher in command then yourself?Yes I would.

Your Weapon skills? (i.e. Axes-75 or Swords-34)

Swords-50 Archery-30

((If this is an application for the Seventis Military then please post this on the actual military thread!))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.