Salvus Revolution

higgsyy

Ok, so basically from what Ive come across whilest rping in Salvus, is about 90% if the population hates the Ordinators, and there power. So what I was thinking is that the people of Salvus, and others could have a revolution.

I guess it would be a mostly PVP event, but I prefer RP comabt, and maybe a new king could be crowned? Food for thought.

Good idea, but we already have 4 nations attacking Salvus.

We should also team up with 4 other nations, and go to war with Salvus! Like take their land, one region at a time! Sounds familiar though...

The rebellion has already been attempted several times. We would need a Warclaim to successfully take Solace and the government. Due to the Warclaim system, the only way to take Solace is to first capture 80% of its land.

If you desire to join the rebels, the Rubicon Legion is made up of them. It's currently led by Holm, but my character, Lorethos, is the actual commander.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/51017-the-rubicon-legion-wip/

Keep in mind, this thread is for events that need GM assistance! If you don't need our help - nothing's stoppin' ya!

Basically this isn't the forum for it. This isn't something that needs GM assistance which means you can just RPly go and do it.

My recommendation is to round up the populace and revolt. I don't think a revolt would necessarily need a warclaim if they are using RP to fight. If the people outnumber the Ordinators and manage to capture a bunch and then either throw them out or execute them, then they might just be able to take hold. I think this was actually done in Oren back in Aegis.

If that doesn't work, the people can merely choose a new leader and follow them and just simply ignore the Ordinators. If they try to commit atrocities, they'll see another visit from outside nations :P

^That, get out there and get a horde of friends, me and woman! :D Fight ffs! As long as it's in rp! ^.^ That would be so fun to watch and/or be a part of.

Dindt it end bad, when something happedn similar to Oren on the old map?

I honestly do not know why the war is still happening. Dawn is dead. The corrupt Ordinator's are dead or are refugee's. It seems that they just want to kill us for no reason. [Please, no flaming. I just wish for an actual reason of why the war is happening.]

I honestly do not know why the war is still happening. Dawn is dead. The corrupt Ordinator's are dead or are refugee's. It seems that they just want to kill us for no reason. [Please, no flaming. I just wish for an actual reason of why the war is happening.]

The war is still on because many believe the Ordinators are still murderous and corrupt. I know that Lorethos witnessed Aldrin beat an old helpless man to death when he was imprisoned for supporting Lorethos.

I know that Lyweneth and a few other Ordinators attacked with deadly force and killed rioters.

Those are two instances exemplifying why this war will continue unless Salvus surrenders or we get to the Capitol. The reason there were no warclaims for this weekend is that Salvus is on the verge of surrendering to Renatus.

The war is still on because many believe the Ordinators are still murderous and corrupt. I know that Lorethos witnessed Aldrin beat an old helpless man to death when he was imprisoned for supporting Lorethos.

I know that Lyweneth and a few other Ordinators attacked with deadly force and killed rioters.

Those are two instances exemplifying why this war will continue unless Salvus surrenders or we get to the Capitol. The reason there were no warclaims for this weekend is that Salvus is on the verge of surrendering to Renatus.

o_0 soooo the war is still on, because once it was started they did measures to stop it? What he is asking is, how is the war still happening with dawn (("The witch")) dead, the ordinators crumbling and what not. By listing things they did IN the war it makes no sense, for if you start a revolution and expect no resistance, that makes no sense.

There's pretty much no denying that the war was an OOC thing from the start.

o_0 soooo the war is still on, because once it was started they did measures to stop it? What he is asking is, how is the war still happening with dawn (("The witch")) dead, the ordinators crumbling and what not. By listing things they did IN the war it makes no sense, for if you start a revolution and expect no resistance, that makes no sense.

Beating an old, unarmed man to death is a good exemplification of still-existent corruption. So is slaughtering rioters.

There's pretty much no denying that the war was an OOC thing from the start.

This is simply not true. Lorethos had a good reason to do what he did. I have recieved OOC harassment consistently and for some weeks because of this war, but I don't mind, because that's roleplay. I'm not going to complain about it.

What I think Angelos is trying to say is that the Ordinators have already been routed and driven out of Salvus, and the Queen is dead. That is, there are no Ordinators in Salvus any more, thus making conquering Salvus in order to destroy the Ordinators... Pointless. Were the Ordinators still in Salvus, Lorethos's reasoning would make sense. However, they aren't. As such, Angelos is rather confused as to why the war is still going.