The Crimson Pirates

((Some time this week would be nice.))

(( Don't worry I will come up with some story to protect Billow's ass as well, I will not see my group crumble like this I will return for a while and fix this ))

((I can handle this if i lose and they take it over better rp for me to take it back))

((I can handle this if i die and they take it over better rp for me to take it back))

((If you die, you are dead, how would you take it back?))

(i can only decide whether i wanna perma kill my character)

(i can only decide whether i wanna perma kill my character)

((I wasn't implying I can kill your character off; You said that if you die you can handle it and I simply said that if you are dead you cant do anything.))

((Kais Dont Ill tell you if I need your help right now i can take em))

(( Dat power hungry Slap. But, it's about time that we have some good ole pirates. ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: spychicken956

Timezone: EST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): No but I will get one if I have to.

RP Information -

Full Name: Marsuvees Winterleaf

Race: Half elf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Swords (100) Archery (100) and Wrestling (75)

A brief description about yourself: Mars is a young mage who has had to much grief in his life he is trying to forge his own life but ,being the son of a queen, it is hard to do so he is turning to piracy in an attempt to find some measure of peace and pleasure......also women and mina!

This guild has been deemed inactive, if you wish for it to be moved back PM me or another FM with your reason and a link to this topic.