The Teutonic Order

Mirtok

Name (MC and RP): (( Comanderbly )) Charles Maas Mors

Race: Human, with a mix Of Southeron and Northerner

Desired Position (If any): GroßKanzler

Preferred Weapon (If any): A good blade is his best weapon (( lvl 55 ))

Non-Combat Skills (If any): He is a decent smithy, still learning, he some times when a young boy went to Kal'Derra's Blacksmith to learn or just to watch him .

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): He has Owned a Brewery and he was a very good Trader before that

Your most valued trait from list below:

Honor

Intelligence

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: He had been to Hanseti as a visitor and his father told him about the Pheonix revolution and how the order worked in Aegis, Charles was fascinated by their work , and specialy by the Order's devotion in Hanseti

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: He did, twice now, Once just for Tourism , because he had never been there before and another time to finish a Trade.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Charles when is given an order, obeys without questioning, but he would never do anything his Family

Do you have a VA?: No ( I am going to be working on it for the next week )

Additional information: I have Skype . I am also usualy online.

Your Friend ,

Charles M. Mors

Name (MC and RP): (( Comanderbly )) Charles Maas Mors

Race: Human, with a mix Of Southeron and Northerner

Desired Position (If any): GroßKanzler

Preferred Weapon (If any): A good blade is his best weapon (( lvl 55 ))

Non-Combat Skills (If any): He is a decent smithy, still learning, he some times when a young boy went to Kal'Derra's Blacksmith to learn or just to watch him .

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): He has Owned a Brewery and he was a very good Trader before that

Honor

Intelligence

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: He had been to Hanseti as a visitor and his father told him about the Pheonix revolution and how the order worked in Aegis, Charles was fascinated by their work , and specialy by the Order's devotion in Hanseti

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: He did, twice now, Once just for Tourism , because he had never been there before and another time to finish a Trade.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Charles when is given an order, obeys without questioning, but he would never do anything his Family

Do you have a VA?: No ( I am going to be working on it for the next week )

Additional information: I have Skype . I am also usualy online.

Your Friend ,

Charles M. Mors

Post your app here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/53681-teutonic-order-recruiting/

Either or is fine, I do like this one though because it has all the nice pictures.

This guild has been deemed inactive, and has such been moved. If you find a problem, please message me.

The thread has been reactivated,

The Teutonic Order is once more recruiting. If you are interested in joining the Teutonic Order or you want to know more regarding our group, please contact either me (jontillmon), Maur (maur0821), or Ballnazor (ballnazor). Otherwise you may post here with an application; Applications are optional.

Name (MC and RP):

MC:Coopermar 

Rp:Vallen Lightwood

Race:Elf

Desired Position (If any):

GroßSpitler

Preferred Weapon (If any):

Bow

Non-Combat Skills (If any):

Farming abilities that has been passed down from Father to son since my bloodline began.and adequate building capabilities.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs):

None besides my own little farm and selling produce to travellers.

Honor

Loyalty X

Strength

Intelligence

Chivalry

Justice

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes:

NO

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes:

No, but would like to.

Are you willing to take an oath?:

Yes

Moral boundaries (What you will not do):

Never to hurt an innocent life.

Do you have a VA?:

No

Additional information:

Application:

Name (MC and RP): ((SnazzyEnglishman)) Rhazev.

Race: Dark Elf

Desired Position (If any):

Preferred Weapon (If any): Sword

Non-Combat Skills (If any): Farming.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): House Knight for House Adelban, a bannerhouse to the now defunct House Flay.

• Honor
  • Loyalty
  • Strength
  • Intelligence
  • Chivalry
  • Justice

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: I was sent to deliver demands from August Flay to the Hochmeister. This resulted in scrap outside the gates to The Maw. I was also good friends with Vanus, an old member of the Order, before all of the above happened.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes:I spent a few days in the Hanseti before it was unable to be reached.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Eating people has always been a large no no in my books.

Do you have a VA?: Yes http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/78490-rhazevs-va/ <- that and a minor one.

Additional information: beep boop

*Maur Azog reads applications he has just received by one of the the new Plebeians "Great need new brothers,"  Maur begins to write a letter to both of the of the applicants "Thank you for sending a application to join our order, a few of our order members will be waiting in Oren, If you can still not contact us then send a bird to Eldak SongSteel ((Ballnazor))or Maur Azog ((maur0821))"

Name (MC and RP): MC: maccacad3. RP: Corvus Ravener

Race: Human

Desired Position (If any):   GroßMissor (Head of Detainment) OR GroßKomtur (Head of Spy Division)

Preferred Weapon (If any)(Skill Level):  Preffered Weapon is a long sword, which Corvus has spent 30 years mastering. 

Non-Combat Skills (If any)(Skill Level):  Good at investigating and acquiring information. Held in high regard for his knowledge of being a tactician and strategist.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): Was the Captain of the Guard in a prison back in his homeland.

• Honor
  • Justice

Couldn't of decided between the two.

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: No, I haven't.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: Yes, Corvus has briefly visited the realm of Hanseti. He was whilst still the Captain of the Guard of his homeland's prison. A convict had escaped and fled to Hanseti. Due to the highly dangerous and reputation of the convict, Corvus' presence in the search party was requested. Through his expertise knowledge of information gathering, he was able to locate and detain the convict.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Corvus is willing to take an oath, and to stay true and loyal to it.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Anything that results in humiliation of Corvus, he will not do. Due to his sense of honor, he will not engage in any unlawful or inhumane acts.

Do you have a VA?: No, but I am willing to write one if my job in the Teutonic Order requires me to.

Additional information: N/A

Maur slumbers in his bed chamer, getting rest after a long time on working on building the fort. A Sariant runs into the room with a letter with an application, he walks over to Maur, and a few inches short from him he stops. He then hands the note over and then says "Applicant" he leaves the room and Maur begins to read the letter. He looks at the applicants name and his credentials, he then says "ACCEPTED" to himself, the word echoes off the walls of the inside of the glorious keep. He then walks out and he looks at the name one last time, he fetches for his ink and quill. He quickly finds a solid surface and writes "Accepted, report to the fort immediately, send me a bird if you have any questions" and then he attaches it to a bird, and sends the bird off. (Maur0821)

Application:

Name (MC and RP):30326, Leeth Sterling

Race:Desired Position (If any):Human, none specifically desired.

Preferred Weapon (If any):Sword

Non-Combat Skills (If any):stealth

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): None

■Loyalty

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes:No

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes:No.

Are you willing to take an oath?:Yes.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do):I will not kill another man, unless my life is put on the line.

Do you have a VA?:Yes, for 1a and 4b(minor evils).

Additional information:None

Name (MC and RP):

Mc: thomascovey

Rp: Orodreth

Race: High Elf

Desired Position (If any): GroßKomtur

Preferred Weapon (If any): Dagger.

Non-Combat Skills (If any): Orodreth is not the strongest but wise, if he desires something that another has he will most-likely not hurt them for it.

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): Golden Thorns, Orodreth currently works at an association of robed librarians/magicians.

• Honor
  • Loyalty (Questionable at most times)
  • Intelligence

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: Orodreth has never.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: Nope.

Are you willing to take an oath?: yes I am willing to.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Orodreth has a soft and swift step, hes almost impossible to hear at most times.

Do you have a VA?: Blacklisted/Revolked until the 13, Feb

Additional information: No.

Grunt plops himself down at the head of the round table in the meeting hall. A Sariant runs in and says "Possible recruits have sent us letters! You may want to read them!" Grunt gestures for them to give him the letters. He reads them both and he gets out his ink and quill. He writes "Accepted" to both of them and then he walks outside of the meeting hall. He attaches both of the notes to two different birds and sends them off to whomever they may concern. Send a bird to either me, Maur, or the other Ordenmarshal. (Contact empirerebel, maur0821 or ballnazor) 

Application:

Name (MC and RP: GavinTheViking or Swagg_Bandit / Kaneous Klargus II

Race: Human

Desired Position (If any):GroßWache

Preferred Weapon (If any): A Short Sword

Non-Combat Skills (If any): Drawing and Organization

Previous Work (Past groups or jobs): I was in the Norsemen before everyone died.

Intelligence

Have you interacted with the Order before? Explain if yes: No.

Have you visited Hanseti before? Explain if yes: No because it's cold as fawk far away.

Are you willing to take an oath?: Yes I am.

Moral boundaries (What you will not do): Children are not a threat, so they should not be harmed. Foolish people are similar, but I enjoy spilling their blood them.

Do you have a VA?: No.

Additional information: Hi Romenan.