The Knights Of Capax

chas5511

*Gideon shakes his head as he receives the same notice and post as Ardir did he thinks to himself:"

-Children playing with swords are not knights and no were near it. If I hear anything of them disrespecting the true name of a knight using 'sir' or 'ser' I shall destroy these fools with ease.-

*Gideon shakes his head as he receives the same notice and post as Ardir did he thinks to himself:"

-Children playing with swords are not knights and no were near it. If I hear anything of them disrespecting the true name of a knight using 'sir' or 'ser' I shall destroy these fools with ease.-

Where*))

Arn hears word of yet another group of 'Knights' he begins chuckling to himself...

"Knight is an earned title, nay ye' may not need to be a member of Oren but you must prove yourself. I have not seen anything from this guild, they have not earned their title. For all I know, they could be a group of farmers who've decided to lay down their pitchforks and fashion some rusty swords..."

He shakes his head and sighs, resuming reading over the numerous reports spread across his table...

(( I'm sorry to post out of character, but some of these in-character posts are just as bad. I think you'v made your point guys, at this point your just spamming them. Let them use the guild threads for what they are used for. Guilds! Quit your whining Nancys.))

(( I'm sorry to post out of character, but some of these in-character posts are just as bad. I think you'v made your point guys, at this point your just spamming them. Let them use the guild threads for what they are used for. Guilds! Quit your whining Nancys.))

((Only two are from the same group the rest are from diffrent sources and groups please stop OOC in the Guild Thread))

((On the contrary my friend, the Guilds threads are used for unique guilds! I don't know how many times I've seen a guild claiming to be knights who will 'vanquish evil'. If you guys end up being a great guild, like the White Ravens were back in Aegis, then all the power to you!))

*Mirtok is handed a small flier by run of his runner Sariants. He takes it in his hand and reads its contents. Upon finishing he turns to his brother Lion and says . . .

Darius, look at this! No word from Draco for nearly 40 years and I find out he was a damn oath breaker? For Celestia's sake, he went off and had a child knowing full well there was a celibacy policy among his brothers. Now this Draco Natus the Second thinks he can just erect his own band of motley knights; Using the same name for leader as we do but in common tongue; and by the goddess the boys in Oren will have a fit when they see that they call themselves knights.

Give them time, if they become a problem for the Empire we will have to play cleanup crew. Such was the same for The Wolverines, The Crimson Pirates; The list goes on.

*Lion simply nods at Mirtok while he returns to pouring over piles of scrolls. Mirtok mutters under his breath . . .

Beliae doe Moedor Lent.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.