Expanding Druidic Subtypes

Song Druid

Hello, I'd like to request a few additions to the current set of subtypes for Druidic Magic. Currently we have Nature's Healing and Control of Nature. However, these subtypes do not cover the range of abilities and gifts the Druids possess. I want to reference a thread

here that would list a great deal of our abilities, and explain why Druids should not be able to do these things unless they are taught, and the knowledge would fall under a different subtype. Nature's Healing is a solid and complete subtype, I think no changes would be necessary. Control of Nature, however, is too much of a blanket subtype which basically covers "everything else". This isn't good for a couple reasons: For one, it gives prospective Druids who pass their magic app access to magic that truthfully belongs in another subtype, and also, it gives the feel that the Druids aren't quite as complex-Healing or Controlling things. In a way I suppose one could say it unintentionally sends the wrong message.

So let me start by giving some basic info on the Druids, both Lorewise and OOCly. Druids are only able to perform magic when they finish their training as a Dedicant, and are attuned to nature. Basically it is like having one's mind awakened or enlightened, and having access to gifts previously unheard of. A Druid learns to strengthen their connection with the Aspects to increase their potential. So when it comes to magic, Druids have a lot to choose from, but narrowing one's focus tends to get better results.

So, my request is that, immediately, the magic for the Druids be updated with the following subtypes:

1. Nature's Healing - This deals with healing, self-explanatory, as its already listed.
  2. Control of Nature - The Druid can take hold of nearby things and coax them to act for them, if nature is willing.
  3. Blight Healer - Blighted land, burned land, destroyed plant life, these are tended by a Blight Healer. Druids are called upon to heal scarred land that has been ravaged by battle, swept upon by wildfire, or salted by angry warlords.
  4. Nature's Communion - The Druid has spent their career focusing on their connection to Nature and the Aspects above all. The Druid would be able to speak with the trees, sing with the animals, and share their knowledge with the forest.
  5. Fruits of Nature - Also known as Nature's Blessing, the Druid focuses on urging budding plants to exeed their potential, blessing them with wild growth and causing them to bear great fruit.

Thank you, and we hope to see this implemented soon.

Regards,

Arch Druid Beleran and Heirophant Arik