Closed until leaders return

Ventus

note that this group is inspired by Red vs blue, thanks

Members and their ranks

Omnomska

Updates ranks everyday

History

The Mysterious Word FreeLancer come from a Organization called project Freelancer, the project was to increase the strength and intelligence of warriors and Clerics, bringing total control it he/she sword or staff, become a noble fighter. Soon the Freelancer was found and taken over, causing malfunctions into the project,making the recruits of freelancer highwire and started havoc, it was so chaotic that they have to shut it down and kill the members of Freelancer. Survivors who seek other people to train them like there master did, and pass the training process generation to generation.

Soon, anti-freelancer forces found this progress ingraining happening and had to result to hiding. Members that were found from the forces were Murdered, leaving no trace of the Freelancer Project being born, except one, that will rise the Freelancers and make a title in the world.

Rules

1.No MetaGaming[ result in getting kicked out ]

2.No Spamming the high ranks [ result of getting a warning ]

3.No Non-Rp killing [ result in getting kicked out and may be banned from a GM ]

4.No Stealing,killing,abusing, violently word abusing, a Member [a warning]

5.Have Fun, its Minecraft after all [ result in smiling ]

If you get 5 warnings, your out.

Joining the Project

You must fill and submit the Application Below, and post in as a Reply, DO NOT PM ME.

====================

Minecraft name:

LOTC name:

--Fill out if wanted to be a Warrior--

Sword Skill:

Archery skill:

Unarmed Skill:

--Fill out if wanted to be a Cleric--

1 Healing spell:

1 Protection Spell:

2 Attack Spell:

what tier staff(s) do you own:

====================

Why should we accept you:

what is the Freelancer project to you and how would you benifit from it:

Ranks!!!!

Director>The Leader of the Pack, should be respected as is, if so, you might be notice in the Guild (don't be a kiss-ass, i will ignore you)

Counselor> The assistant of the Director, the Director Trust his life with this rank, a very noble area to be in.[Chosen by Director]

Freelancer> A rank to show people what it really means to be a FreeLancer, have this title with pride and dignity.[Chosen by Director, or complete 15 missions]

Officer> A rank away from being a official FreeLancer, work hard! and you'll just be a Freelancer before you know it.[Complete 10 missions]

Vis> As in Visionaries, a enthusiast person that proves that he/she was a great member of the team.[Complete 5 missions and have a job]

Private> the beginning of the official ranks in Freelancer, this rank you'll need to show the Director you were the right person to include in our team.[Complete 3 missions and achieve a offical Freelancer approval from the Director]

Ghost> A in Training cadet in the Group, you need to pass the rank to being advancing to Freelancer.

Missions infomation [MUST READ]

missions are a great way to rank up in the guild, but are very strict, heres are rules, its not much but you must follow them.

1. Do not go on a mission without telling the Director or Counselor[MUST BE IN PERSON, NO PM!!!!!]

2. ALWAYS RP BEFORE KILLING!!! [ if i get infomation that you didn't rp, kicked.]

3. have another person with you at all times during the mission,must be at the rank of FreeLancer [ the Freelancer is to tell me that you completed your mission completely and correctly.

Perks

Get a Guild House for the Freelancers[ become Rank Freelancer instantly and get 1000 minas] one person-Not Taken

Get a alliance with a productive and Strong city, preferred a town around Oren or Any big town(doesn't matter the Race)Must contact me to consult the leader [get 500 minas] anyone

Kill a undead and bring the staff to me[ get 600 minas, and a diamond staff] anyone

Updates!!!!!!

8/2/2011> the start of the guild, now recruiting!!!!!!!!!!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.