The Order Of Plague Doctors

Strife

Ariana walks up interested by the commotion.

As one who personally experienced the terror and depravity of the plague, I would like to patron your work and sponsor further medical research into this terrible illness.

*Andemi looks to Arianna, smiling behind his mask.*

"We are in need of a benefactor, for we do not have a place to experiment and develop our medicines. It would be greatly appreciated if you could find us an island."

((I smell a doctor war going betwen the Plague Doctors and the Painboyz))

*Kyle glances up at the commotion, wondering how truthful these doctors are.*

"Intresting..." He mumbles to him self

((I've been a plague doctor since I first started lotc~ :D))

*A new amount of Plague Doctors start running around major cities, speaking of great news.*

"Listen, all of ye! The Order of Plague Doctors now has our first bastion of medicine, we can start our research on this infernal cure, and perhaps find other remedies for your common ailments along the way! Rejoice, for you will be saved!"

*Andemi grabs Symodimi's collar and turns him around.*

"Lad, this plague is still about. Youa re smart to have the mask, but you should come with me, only we can stop this plague."

*Answers to the man as he is grabbed*

If this is true, I'll help you. Tell me where I can meet you in the next days.

*Pushes away the man who as grabbed his collar*

*Dr. Wallvern zu Abendroth stands from where he was sitting in Sarun, where the plague originated, slowly placing his mask upon his face, two black crows fly passed him.*

http://dalcilis.deviantart.com/art/Plague-Doctor-3D-model-v2-194023149?qo=0&catpath=gallery:dalcilis:26041590&order=0&offset=0

"Zis vill get interesting....Soon, soon it vill be ready. Soon...."

*Syan watches the man speak with a rapt expression, nodding slowly as he considers his words. Before long he turns and starts strolling away with a considerate expression.* "What if hes right..." he mumbles to himself in a grave tone before walking off in the direction of Solace.

Hilmarsdottir is perched somewhere hi up dressed in a plague doctors uniform and listens to the man yell.

A trickle of blood comes out of the beek of his mask as he grins and mumbles to himself "Yes another plague for me to harness and...." *jumps down from the perch and disappears from site, and is not seen after that.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.