The Farmer's Market

Wizard

Farmer's Market  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should this small event happen?

• Yes
    • Not really

*As you approach the Cloud Temple, you are not welcomed with silence, but rather a cacophony of sounds. Laughter and fellowship hangs in the air as you and your friends gather for the annual Farmer's Market*

The Farmer's Market

Come ye one and come ye all to the peaceful and joyous occasion that shall happen soon! Harvest your crops and bring your goods to enjoy a time of celebration and community. We will gather in the coming months at the Cloud Temple Sanctuary to enjoy the first annual Farmer's Market. Come and claim a market stall to sell your crops. This is not only an opportunity to have fun, but also to make a few minas for the hard-working farmer.

Feeling left out cooks? No worries, you are welcome as well to work and sell your delicious treats and meals. Each cooking stall will equipped with a furnace and table for your ease. We gladly welcome your presence at the Market so we can eat like never before.

Now for the real fun! We are summoning all you hungry Asulonians to come drink and be merry. Spend your minas on good food and crops. Don't hold anything back. Looking to store up a few stacks of wheat? Buy them here. There will be anything from watermelon to cake here. We might even sneak in a little bit of ale for your pleasure.

Event Planners, MC Names: WizardInABox

Event Type: Community Gathering

Event Date: I have not set one just yet, as I am waiting for confirmation from others about the event.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All races are invited to join the Farmer's Market.

Event Location: I would like to happen near the Cloud Temple Sanctuary so that more RP'rs can come and enjoy the festivities.

Summary: The Farmer's Market will be just that, a farmer's market. Those undervalued farmers on the server can bring their crops and sell them here to the mass public. Each farmer will be given a stall if they so wish where can sell their produce. In addition, a few cooking stalls will be made that allow for the greatest cooks to come and prepare the finest meals in Asulon.

Basically, this is a community builder. We can all gather for some fellowship in-game and just enjoy the natural aspects of Minecraft. I hope others think this would be a pretty fun idea.

Concept Images/Screenshots: I do not think any screenshots are necessary. The overall building plan of the event should be pretty easy to grasp. There will stalls set up most likely in two pretty good size circles and a small path between the two.

Other Information: This is a pretty simple event that should not take that long. It will only last as long as the people are there. If anyone else wants to help with any of the planning, just ask! Any help would be fantastic.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Any help would be great.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: The stalls should be pretty easy to build, but if you wish to help, I will gladly take your offer. I am not sure if any actors would be required because their own characters can come and enjoy the festivities.

You know what, you are probably right. Could this thread be moved into the event sub-forum?

Thanks

Edit: Once in the Event subforum, I will add the Event Proposal.

Good idea. It would add great RP for farmers although my char might be to skittish to join in.

That is my reason for making the event. Hopefully, farmers will come and enjoy a little rp.

*As you approach the Cloud Temple, you are not welcomed with silence, but rather a cacophony of sounds. Laughter and fellowship hangs in the air as you and your friends gather for the annual Farmer's Market*

The Farmer's Market

Come ye one and come ye all to the peaceful and joyous occasion that shall happen soon! Harvest your crops and bring your goods to enjoy a time of celebration and community. We will gather in the coming months at the Cloud Temple Sanctuary to enjoy the first annual Farmer's Market. Come and claim a market stall to sell your crops. This is not only an opportunity to have fun, but also to make a few minas for the hard-working farmer.

Feeling left out cooks? No worries, you are welcome as well to work and sell your delicious treats and meals. Each cooking stall will equipped with a furnace and table for your ease. We gladly welcome your presence at the Market so we can eat like never before.

Now for the real fun! We are summoning all you hungry Asulonians to come drink and be merry. Spend your minas on good food and crops. Don't hold anything back. Looking to store up a few stacks of wheat? Buy them here. There will be anything from watermelon to cake here. We might even sneak in a little bit of ale for your pleasure.

Event Planners, MC Names: WizardInABox

Event Type: Community Gathering

Event Date: I have not set one just yet, as I am waiting for confirmation from others about the event.

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All races are invited to join the Farmer's Market.

Event Location: I would like to happen near the Cloud Temple Sanctuary so that more RP'rs can come and enjoy the festivities.

Summary: The Farmer's Market will be just that, a farmer's market. Those undervalued farmers on the server can bring their crops and sell them here to the mass public. Each farmer will be given a stall if they so wish where can sell their produce. In addition, a few cooking stalls will be made that allow for the greatest cooks to come and prepare the finest meals in Asulon.

Basically, this is a community builder. We can all gather for some fellowship in-game and just enjoy the natural aspects of Minecraft. I hope others think this would be a pretty fun idea.

Concept Images/Screenshots: I do not think any screenshots are necessary. The overall building plan of the event should be pretty easy to grasp. There will stalls set up most likely in two pretty good size circles and a small path between the two.

Other Information: This is a pretty simple event that should not take that long. It will only last as long as the people are there. If anyone else wants to help with any of the planning, just ask! Any help would be fantastic.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Any help would be great.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: The stalls should be pretty easy to build, but if you wish to help, I will gladly take your offer. I am not sure if any actors would be required because their own characters can come and enjoy the festivities.

Farming! my old char would be in heaven. Good Luck

Love this idea. My character can never seem to find someone who wants to buy her crops. Now, it seems she's going to start booming in business!

This event has been denied due to inactivity and the loss of Asulon. If you are still interested in your proposal for 2.5 or 3.0, feel free to re-post it again with updated information.