The Fraternity

simidimi12 (Symo)

| The Fraternity |

post-23772-0-03070700-1350772387_thumb.j

Lore

This secret order was founded by Symodimi Dracaena and his brother Cultor. The exact date of the foundation was lost in time, it was founded in the year 49. One day, Symodimi and Cultor were both speaking about the murder of their closest friend, Aerios Vallark, who was also the Duke of Norjun. Symodimi then asked his brother: “What if we could avoid all these crimes? Stop them even before they happened?” Cultor first thought that his brother was going berserk but after a long reflection, he realized it wasn’t a bad idea. Though, it would be a hard thing to do.

“What if we could find a way to kill villains before they murdered someone?”

“You are crazy brother, there’s no way we can achieve this...”

Purpose

The purposes of this group would be to stop crimes before they happen. By example, if a villain is planning on assassinating someone, the Fraternity would make sure this villain dies before he commits his murder. The Fraternity’s main goal is to keep the peace and order in Asulon and to protect all living beings. To be able to do this, the Fraternity will have to infiltrate a good amount of governments so we can acquire authority across Asulon. Also, we’ll need members living in more than one town. This group of assassin will not work for ANYONE. We simply maintain the order and the peace by killing people who disturb it.

Rules

-Never compromise the Fraternity

-Never kill innocent people

-Respect the members of the Fraternity

-Follow every order given by the Masters without asking any questions and only take orders from them

-The assassins do not work for anyone

-Failure to respect these rules will be punished with death...

How to join

The only way to join the Fraternity is to send your application to one of the Masters who will give you a small assignment. This mission will be your only chance to prove yourself. Failing this mission will not get access to the Fraternity. If you succeed in this assignment, you will be welcomed into the Fraternity and will have to go through the Initiation Ceremony and take our Oath.((You can also leave a message here, sending my character a bird.))

Recruiting activity: ON HOLD

Until current members are fully trained, you can still send your application.

Application

+IC+

Name:

Last allegiance to a group, guild?:

Why do you want to join us?:

Assassin or Informer?

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one):

MCName:

How much time will you be active?:

Structure

Masters: These men are in command of separate groups of Assassins and Informers. They are the ones who give out the order to kill someone who is disturbing the peace and order of Asulon. They are the ones who form the Apprentices and forge them into killing machines.

Current Masters:

Symodimi Dracaena ((simidimi12))

Assassins: They receive are part of one of the groups of Assassins, led by a Master. They receive orders from their respective Masters and only from them. Their task is to murder whomever is targeted by the Fraternity. These men are very skilled in the art of killing and not being seen by anyone. They commit crimes in silence without no one knowing. Before killing someone, they have to learn more about them. They will acquire this information through an Informer.

Current Assassins:

-Apprentice Neayni Waterdeep ((Snipes9999))

-Apprentice Lucan ((bloodofgore))

-Apprentice Tavon Dracaena ((JCW313))

-Apprentice DimatriK Dracaena ((male514))

-Apprentice Alexandrik Dracaena ((raye514))

-Apprentice Azusen ((Fuzumz))

-Apprentice Delvus Dawvain ((Run4884))

-Apprentice Mukhtar Mubdee ((assassinmaster56))

-Apprentice Orodreth_Vinlar ((brycestone23))

-Apprentice Hyperio Sunfeather ((Hyperion101))

Informers: Their task is to investigate on a target and report their information to the Assassin in charge. They receive orders from the Masters and them only. ((No need for a VA))

Current Informers:

-Isaac ((badspelling))

-Fionn Frostsword ((Ceilteach))

-Lasiol ((lorgansmith))

-Allison ((kooldriftzz))

-Gratiano Lorenzo Delezaro ((pheonix_292))

-Gavin ((spartansoldier8))

Our uniform:

You must wear this when you present yourself to one of our Masters. Or else you will be taken for a spy, you will be captured and death may follow depending to what happens after your interrogation.

((Cloak witch is customisable to your likings, though it has to keep the same patern.))

post-23772-0-74742200-1352301860_thumb.p

*All assassins and informers are equal in the order, no one has authority except for the Masters*

((Yes this guild is sort of inspired of the assassins from Assassin's Creed and some other movie, so that ask. Most preferably, we will ask you to have a VA before applying for our Guild but if you don't you can still do so. If you don't have a VA we will "train" you IC and will later help you writing your VA. So if you don't have a VA it doesn't change much.))

(RP of me joining this guild has already been done)

I am joining this guild under the RP of my char "Hilmarsdottir"

Thanks!

-cronocio-

Name:

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None

Why do you want to join us?: At first, I wanted to have family to move on from my horrid past, but now, I want to help spread peace throughout Asulon.

Assassin or Informer?: Symodimi Dracaena

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: bloodofgore

How much time will you be active?: During the weekends, sometimes during week days.

Name:

Why do you want to join us?: At first, I wanted to have family to move on from my horrid past, but now, I want to help spread peace throughout Asulon.

Assassin or Informer?: Symodimi Dracaena

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: bloodofgore

How much time will you be active?: During the weekends, sometimes during week days.

Welcome to the Fraternity mate, you will have to go through the Initiation Ceremony.

My name is missing in the roster, and put it as my new character.

+IC+

Name: Isaac

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: The Asulon Outriders

Why do you want to join us?: My best friend was kidnapped recently, and I haven't seen him since. I want to learn what happened to him.

Assassin or Informer?: Informer.

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: badspelling

How much time will you be active?: Mainly the weekends, but I'm currently moving and I wont be on very often for that duration. If that affects me applying, I can always apply later.

+IC+

Name: Isaac

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: The Asulon Outriders

Why do you want to join us?: My best friend was kidnapped recently, and I haven't seen him since. I want to learn what happened to him.

Assassin or Informer?: Informer.

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: badspelling

How much time will you be active?: Mainly the weekends, but I'm currently moving and I wont be on very often for that duration. If that affects me applying, I can always apply later.

Welcome to the Fraternity, you will go through the Initiation really soon.

((I won't be on for the rest of the week, so I'll message you through the forums.))

Name:

Why do you want to join us?: Becuase you, and Fionn are pretty cool and your in it.

Assassin or Informer? Neither, Ill tell you in-game

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName:Fuzumz

How much time will you be active?:ALOT! like every day lol, (i have no life)

Name:

Why do you want to join us?: Becuase you, and Fionn are pretty cool and your in it.

Assassin or Informer? Neither, Ill tell you in-game

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName:Fuzumz

How much time will you be active?:ALOT! like every day lol, (i have no life)

Welcome to the Fraternity, your initiation will be soon.

+IC+

Name: *Several letters are missing, but you seem to be able to understand it*

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: *Scribbled out*

Why do you want to join us?: I'm apart of te' order, taught i'd make it official.

Assassin or Informer? - Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): None

MCName: Ceilteach

How much time will you be active?: Back playing again, should be a decent ammount

+IC+

Name: *Several letters are missing, but you seem to be able to understand it*

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: *Scribbled out*

Why do you want to join us?: I'm apart of te' order, taught i'd make it official.

Assassin or Informer? - Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: Ceilteach

How much time will you be active?: Back playing again, should be a decent ammount

Welcome to the Fraternity, your initiation will be going on shortly.

+IC+

Name: Lasiol

Why do you want to join us?: Because i am interested in protecting the safety of my people.

Assassin or Informer? Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: Lorgansmith

How much time will you be active?: 2 hours a day.

+IC+

Name: Lasiol

Why do you want to join us?: Because i am interested in protecting the safety of my people.

Assassin or Informer? Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: Lorgansmith

How much time will you be active?: 2 hours a day.

Welcome to the Fraternity, you will go through your initiation shortly. And your first assignment will be give to you, remember you have one chance to prove yourself.

Name: Connor

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None.

Why do you want to join us?: I wan't to join a active Guild which has good members.

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin.

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: xxAuSxRuleSxx

How much time will you be active?: As much as possible.