[Complete] Skittering Across Dwarven Mines

Skippy

Event Planners, MC Names:

Skippy_Irongut.

Event Type:

Mob Event, Silverfish.

Event Date:

November 17, 2012 - Next week, Saturday.

Perhaps 6 PM, EST?

Subject to change, all depends on what the mine currently looks like, or if the staff / dwarves want another time.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

The Dwarves of Karik.

Event Location:

Karik Mines, entertainment district if role-play allows it.

Summary:

Within the deep dark mines of Karik, large groups of Silverfish dig their ways out of the stone walls, from being disrupting by all the mining. The mine has been captured by the vast hordes of Silverfish, and now the Dwarves have to fight through hundreds of silverfish monsters to reclaim their mines, and maybe their city.

Concept Images/Screenshots

This'd probably be the size of the silverfish, bigger than a human- here.

Oh, and allow me to explain how the silverfish would be allowed to break free from their nest. http://imgur.com/a/V4P8t Read there.

Other Information:

Any questions or concerns can be posted on this topic.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

I need actors to play Silverfish and I need GMs to spawn some silverfish. I could also need some help from the builders, we need a silverfish nest deep within the mines.

I personally like this idea. It can branch off into numerous other RP events the Dwarves can hold on their own from reconstruction of the city from damage, medical treatment of the injuried, etc. This proposal has my support.

+1 from me.

(I'll add a bit more when I get home and throw around a few more ideas.)

Love it.

This seems like it would be a lot of fun, has my full support. One questions though, will it be RP'ed as though the Silverfish are human-size, or will we have someone increase their size?

EDIT: You successfully snagged my 100th post.

This seems like it would be a lot of fun, has my full support. One questions though, will it be RP'ed as though the Silverfish are human-size, or will we have someone increase their size?

The Silverfish would be the default Minecraft size, pretty sure we can't change their height. Though, in RP they are larger than dwarves and humans.

Has my full support! +1

It would create wonderful RP and numerous events like has been said before.

((hope you don't mind an elf lending a hand!))

Mission 1: KILL ALL THE SILVERFISH.

Okayden. Toss me a crossbow. Lets shoot some silverfishies.

Great that you like the idea, guys! I'm going to bring this up with Native this week-end, stay tuned.

Mr. Native, can you please pass judgement on this? I'm hoping for this to be this weekend.

Why always me!? It seems like a very worthy event but i will most-likely be unable to assist in its creation this weekend. Perhaps you can wrangle a GM or two this saturday

Why always me!? It seems like a very worthy event but i will most-likely be unable to assist in its creation this weekend. Perhaps you can wrangle a GM or two this saturday

Sorry, though you're the only GM I really know who looks over these... :3

But yeah, don't worry, I can probably get a GM or two to assist. Maybe Danny or Zezimus. Shrug.

Also, I edited something in the screenshots section, check it out.

This event has been accepted by the Event Team! We'll get started on the preparation process immediately.

Sorry, though you're the only GM I really know who looks over these... :3

But yeah, don't worry, I can probably get a GM or two to assist. Maybe Danny or Zezimus. Shrug.

Also, I edited something in the screenshots section, check it out.

I should be able to help you with the event if it's on Saturday, Skippy. If there's anything big you me need to be there for before the event, just let me know before it starts.