The Wardens Of Malinor

Nononymous

The Wardens of Malinor

The Walk of the Wardens:

“The people of Asulon, they look down upon us. Rumors have spread that Normandor was sold for nothing but a cookie. A single cookie. But that time has come and passed! Malinor shall no longer stand weak in the face of it’s foes! The time for cowering behind an iron wall and praying to Aeriel they do not have TNT has fallen! A new era has come for the Elves! We were born to prosper, and prosper we shall. Like the cookie we were sold for, our foes shall crumble! We shall break them into bits and pieces and stray them about the ground for the birds to peck! We will not only kill them, but we shall force them to fear our names and hope that we do not come crashing down upon their gates! For so long, we have waited helplessly as our noble warriors fought back against the barbaric hordes of the outside world, and then watched as they get slaughtered. . . We must act now or forever we shall be lost. Under my leadership as the Grand Warden, the Elves shall once again be a power not to be reckoned with! We shall do so. . . but not as Elves. We shall rise as Wardens, or we shall die trying!” - Aranas Magnen

Ranks:

1. Warden Initiate:

Duties - Warden Initiates typically patrol the roads of Malinor for bandits and monsters, eliminating both. They incorporate the buddy system (most often) so as to prevent an elf being caught off guard.

Details - Warden Initiates are the very beginning rank of the Wardens. They are yet to swear the oath.

2. Warden Novice:

Duties - Warden Novices typically lead the patrols of the roads of Malinor for bandits and monsters, taking one or two initiates with them. They continue to incorporate the buddy system so as to prevent an elf being caught off guard. They teach the basics to initiates.

Details - Warden Novices are the second lowest rank amongst the Wardens. They are yet to swear the oath.

3. Warden:

Duties - Wardens are given more advanced jobs such as espionage and salvaging. They may serve as guards should they feel they need to, and are typically found in elf territory. However, they are entrusted with dangerous missions and are not looked down upon as Initiates and Novices are.

Details - Wardens are the basic rank for the Wardens; neither considered high up or low ranking. They swear the oath right before their promotion to the Warden rank.

4. Warden Hero:

Duties - Warden Heroes typically lead the more advanced jobs such as espionage and salvaging. They rarely serve as guards and are most often seen dealing with bandits or executing criminals. They are highly trusted amongst the Wardens and outrank all the basics. They are given this rank upon good work in battle and/or a winning strategy or plan. They often teach initiates and novices to help them quickly attain the rank of Warden.

Details - Warden Heroes are wardens that have proven themselves. They are considered fairly high up. They have sworn the oath and fulfilled it.

5. High Warden:

Duties - High Wardens serve mainly as ambassadors, as they have proven their valor in battle. They will often travel to the bases of guilds and other nations to negotiate and develop friendly relations. They are also commanding officers on the battlefield. There are only ever three High Wardens at a time, and they are considered very high up. One High Warden will be elected by the lower ranks to lead the Wardens upon the (perma)death of the Grand Warden. They issue most of the commands to the Wardens and Warden Heroes, who may in turn relay the basic jobs to novices and initiates.

Details - High Wardens listen to the Warden Initiates give their oaths and choose whether or not they are worthy to rise the ranks. They may hand out promotions to any rank (other than promoting Warden Heroes to High Wardens). They are considered high up in the Wardens and often serve as advisers to the Grand Warden.

6. Grand Warden:

Duties - The Grand Warden speaks directly to the Princes of Malinor and tries to serve them as best as he/she can. He leads the Wardens and all major orders are taken from him. The Grand Warden may overrule any order/punishment given by any rank. He directly gives promotions and leads significant battles. He serves mainly as a military leader and leaves most of the politics to the High Wardens.

Details - The Grand Warden is only removed from position upon (perma)death. He is the highest ranked official in the Wardens. He may take oaths, and he may give promotions to any rank (including from Warden Heroes to High Wardens). The Grand Warden picks his three High Wardens.

Roster:

[Tier 1] Grand Warden:

Grand Warden Magnen (Jtheo2016)

[Tier 2] High Warden:

[Tier 3] Warden Hero:

[Tier 4] Warden:

[Tier 5] Warden Novice:

[Tier 6] Warden Initiate

Initiate Zac Sants1

Initiate James Grimson patato12

Initiate Feluon Morien KoToTamoPeva

Initiate Rhazev Thol'Daa SnazzyEnglishman

Lore:

(To be added as the thread progresses)

Requirements:

1. Must be an elf/half elf

2. Must have spent a week or more on the server

3. Must be a citizen of Malinor

4. Must not be a part of another group/guild

5. Must take the oath once the rank of Warden is reached

6. Must have a Skype and a TS

Laws/Rules and Punishment:

1. Do not harm a fellow Warden; breaking this rule will result with a demotion or a kick dependent upon severity.

2. Do not steal from your brothers; breaking this rule will result with a demotion.

3. Do not kill another Elf (unless they are a bandit/enemy); breaking this rule will result with a kick from the group.

4. Obey the Grand Warden; breaking this rule will result with a warning and then a demotion dependent on severity.

5. Stick with a fellow Warden while doing jobs; breaking this rule will result with a warning and a demotion should it happen often.

6. Obey Warden officers; breaking this rule will result with a punishment of choice by the Warden Officer whose orders were ignored.

Purpose:

The purpose of the Wardens is to follow Grand Warden Magnen in his goal to provide a strong military and backbone to Malinor. Due to recent attacks and hostile take overs, Magnen feels it is time to step in. While not yet the official military of Malinor, Grand Warden Magnen would gladly allow it to become the official military should the Sentinels be dissolved and implemented into the Wardens and Grand Warden Magnen keep his position. While the Wardens serve Malinor, Wardens (currently) only accepted orders from Magnen, not the royals of Malinor. Once a Warden, always a Warden. Any who break their oath to be a Warden is either pardoned by the Grand Warden or they are deemed an oathbreaker and banished from all Warden territory.

Oath: (Upon promotion to Warden, fill in the blanks on the oath and PM it to a High Warden of the Grand Warden)

I, ________, a true Elf of Malinor, hereby swear to abide by the rules and laws of the Wardens and of the great Princedom of Malinor. I swear to uphold the ideals of the Elvish ways and to protect our lands from all those who would challenge our hold. I swear to do my job to the best of my ability in the name of the Grand Warden Magnen and to bring honor to our grand nation in all my endeavours. I hereby swear to take up the sword and mantle of the Wardens and pledge myself to servitude in the name of the great Princedom.

Uniform:

http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i50a8e5687a29e046700173749846238467846191

Jobs:

1. Patrol: 2-4 Wardens will walk along the roads and search for monsters and bandits. Should bandits be found, one Warden shall try to hold the bandits off as best he can while the other runs to gather the other Wardens. In case of monsters. . . slaughter them.

2. Fletching Gathering: All fletching shall be delivered to a Warden Hero or higher to be stored in the Warden Storage. Fletching will be distributed equally to archers in times of battle. The fletching will be kept as a reserve for major battles once our personal supplies have dried up. Fletching will be obtained by hunting chickens and slaying Skeletons.

3. Wood Gathering: An unset amount of Wardens will depart to gather wood. They will then deliver the wood to a Warden Hero or higher. The wood will be placed in the Warden Storage and either be used to construct a guild house or will be sold on the markets to gather funding for the Wardens.

4. Espionage: A Warden or higher will be assigned a particular enemy nation to spy upon and gather information. This information will be recorded in a book and handed to a High Warden of the Grand Warden.

5. Salvaging: Wardens will be sent to deserted enemy territory and salvage/steal whatever they can manage (No lockpicking unless you are accepted for the evil). Everything salvaged shall be hand to the Grand Warden and he shall divvy it up equally amongst the Wardens so everyone gains from the group effort.

6. Acting Ambassador: A Warden Hero or higher will be sent to an enemy nation, a friendly nation, a neutral nation, or another guild/group and negotiate with them to better the relations between them and the Wardens. Any ambassador that develops worse relations with a nation/group will be set on probation and, determined on severity, receive a demotion.

7. Raid Party: A group of Wardens of any tier will be gathered under a Warden Officer (Warden Hero or Higher) and sent to avenge Malinor from recent attacks. Raids must be started under the commanding officer at the time and must not be started by a Warden, Novice, or Initiate. Should a Warden, Novice, or Initiate begin a raid and they go through with it, they will either be demoted OR, depending on rank, kicked out of the Wardens.

Miscellaneous Need to Know Details:

1. Only High Wardens and the Grand Warden may accept apps

2. We are not commissioned by the Elf government

3. We are not the replacement Sentinels

4. We operate outside of the Elf government

5. We have been offered a base within the Elf lands by Prince Orlanden

6. There will be a Skype chat for all the Wardens that is mandatory to join should you be accepted.

7. Upon being accepted as an Initiate, the Initiate will be paired with another Initiate and the two will act as partners.

Application:

1. MC Name:

2. RP Name:

3. Timezone:

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character:

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography:

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this?

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this?

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name?

9. Other information you think we should know?

1. MC Name: dargene

2. RP Name: Kirak mer

3. Timezone: GMT-1 (London)

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Kirak is an average elf with black eyes and hair, he is quite sturdy and looks handsome.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Living in malinor most of his life he decided to leave and explore the world for himself, after being robbed and beaten up and having most of the stuff he has taken from him he had to work in a lumber mill to pay for the stuff he lost, After he managed to buy the stuff he needed he returned home to malinor when he saw the poster to join the wardens.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? I understand.

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? I do.

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? I have both, Skype is cameron.shelley1

9. Other information you think we should know? Nope.

Guest Grey

1. MC Name: spartansoldier8

2. RP Name: Gavin (grey and Yreg when in hiding)

3. Timezone: GMT +1

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Grey is a wandering dark elf, with quite alot of experience in fighting, his body is mostly covered in small and big scars, he has black hair, a beard, green eyes, a mask and a hunting attire with a coat

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Grey has gotten a though childhood, getting a hard raising from his parants, he ran away when he was tattooed one day by his father, which remains untill the day of today, covering his upper left back, and learned to hunt, survive and fight when he ran away into the woods, he is also very good with animals, even able to tame them, and a decent alchemist and meat cook, he knows how to survive even in the most bare situations, is quite stealthy and can climb good, he's also good with bows and daggers

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this?

Yes, I do

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this?

Yes, I do

Skype name spartansoldier8, and no teamspeak

I'd like to ask if the skin is going to be improved/shaded more (by the skinning guise like randomness and jens or any shader/kinner at all) and if the variate between ranks.

ANd oh yeah He hates white roses and orenian racists bastards !

1. MC Name: spartansoldier8

2. RP Name: Gavin (grey and Yreg when in hiding)

3. Timezone: GMT +1

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Grey is a wandering dark elf, with quite alot of experience in fighting, his body is mostly covered in small and big scars, he has black hair, a beard, green eyes, a mask and a hunting attire with a coat

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Grey has gotten a though childhood, getting a hard raising from his parants, he ran away when he was tattooed one day by his father, which remains untill the day of today, covering his upper left back, and learned to hunt, survive and fight when he ran away into the woods, he is also very good with animals, even able to tame them, and a decent alchemist and meat cook, he knows how to survive even in the most bare situations, is quite stealthy and can climb good, he's also good with bows and daggers

Yes, I do

Yes, I do

Skype name spartansoldier8, and no teamspeak

I'd like to ask if the skin is going to be improved/shaded more (by the skinning guise like randomness and jens or any shader/kinner at all) and if the variate between ranks.

ANd oh yeah He hates white roses and orenian racists bastards !

1. MC Name: dargene

2. RP Name: Kirak mer

3. Timezone: GMT-1 (London)

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Kirak is an average elf with black eyes and hair, he is quite sturdy and looks handsome.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Living in malinor most of his life he decided to leave and explore the world for himself, after being robbed and beaten up and having most of the stuff he has taken from him he had to work in a lumber mill to pay for the stuff he lost, After he managed to buy the stuff he needed he returned home to malinor when he saw the poster to join the wardens.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? I understand.

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? I do.

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? I have both, Skype is cameron.shelley1

9. Other information you think we should know? Nope.

Accepted! Both of you! Also, if you wish for the uniform to be shaded more, go ahead and do it. I will add both of you to Skype and I request that you equip your uniforms. We'll talk on Skype.

((are the wardens much different from the sentinels?

((Similar goals, but different methods. We tend to be much more aggressive, and later will begin to lessen down in numbers; becoming more like an elite squad to perform particular tasks (Kind of like the Russian KGB). The Sentinel's goal is to protect Malinor, ours is to return it to military glory and power.))

((Similar goals, but different methods. We tend to be much more aggressive, and later will begin to lessen down in numbers; becoming more like an elite squad to perform particular tasks (Kind of like the Russian KGB). The Sentinel's goal is to protect Malinor, ours is to return it to military glory and power.))

((ok, thankyou for clarifying!))

Cailean chuckles as he walks by Aranas shouting out his speech about the reformation of the Wardens. Adorned in a black silky cloak with icy blue trim he turns to those gathered and silently mouths the words "Fools!" before he turns his back and disappears behind an alleyway.

1. MC Name: Sants1

2. RP Name: Zac

3. Timezone: USA, Central

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Zac is an excellent archer. Zac is also a good thief if one is needed. If needed Zac could be sent to assassinate someone.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Zac grew up in a secret Elven clan. His village was raided by Orcs and his mother died of a severe sickness. Soon after Zac left his village to live in Malinor to become a Warden.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? Yes

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? Yes

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? I have a skype, my name is Zac5432

9. Other information you think we should know? Nothing here.

1. MC Name: Sants1

2. RP Name: Zac

3. Timezone: USA, Central

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Zac is an excellent archer. Zac is also a good thief if one is needed. If needed Zac could be sent to assassinate someone.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Zac grew up in a secret Elven clan. His village was raided by Orcs and his mother died of a severe sickness. Soon after Zac left his village to live in Malinor to become a Warden.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? Yes

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? Yes

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? I have a skype, my name is Zac5432

9. Other information you think we should know? Nothing here.

Accepted! I request that you equip your uniform. ((We'll talk on Skype about further details.)) On another note, I will be updating the roster soon. It seems that there are those amongst us who only wish to wear the uniform rather than participate. . .

1. MC Name: SnazzyEnglishman

2. RP Name: Rhazev Thol'Daa

3. Timezone: GMT

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character: Rhazev is a young Dark Elf. He mainly uses a sword in combat, though he has been known to switch it up a bit.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: Rhazev was born in Laurelin and saw his parents die at a young age. His uncle Rerowin took him in, but he died a few years later. He spent much time on his own and sleeping in vacant homes until he travelled to Asulon, and in turn Oren, to make something of himself. He is now trying to get into some good old Malinor politics due to the state that Malinor is currently in.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? I do.

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? Yep.

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? Yes. You have it.

9. Other information you think we should know? Accept me Cena.

((Needs more ancient elven.))

1. MC Name:KoToTamoPeva

2. RP Name:Feluon Morien

3. Timezone:GMT +1

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character:An aspiring swordsman, Feluon is a regular elf.He is tall, even for an elf.He views the world as black and white, you're either a good person, or a villain.This view of his will often lead him to disappointment.Elves being discriminated is a thing he will always fight against, no matter the subrace.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography:Feluon grew up in a remote location, far away from the Holy Princedom of Malinor.He didn't share his parents' views, who both were a little insane, and thought it would be better living in the remote edges of the world, far away from civilization. Therefore, he ran away at an age that would be considered young for an elf.He made his way through forests and hills, to the Elven city of Normandor.Alas, he found it deserted.Wandering through the empty city, he found a note pinned to a tree ordering evacuation.He swiftly made his way to the Cloud Temple docks, where he arrived just in time.He boarded the Elven vessel, and arrived at the Isle of Elysium.Upon arriving to the isle itself, he decided to seek out employment in the military of the Elves, for his sake, and the sake of the entire Elven race.

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this?Indeed.

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this?Yeah.

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name?I have both.Skype name is kototamopevanbg, although I believe I already have you on Skype.

9. Other information you think we should know? Nothing really.