The Norsemen Of Holmstrom

ayresalex

MC name?: Awesomeoiderpwn

Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope

Do you have an accepted villain app?: No

Do you have a TS or Skype? (TS preferred): Both

Short Bio (2-5 sentences): Ade was born and raised as the son of a caravaneer. He and his single father traveled Asulon and made a decent living. However edgy and outright dangerous at times, living on the road had its advantages. Ade developed essential wilderness survival skills, as well as a skill set that would come in handy in a more urban environment. He and his father found themselves in several sticky situations out on the road, including entanglements with bandits and authority alike, but his father always managed to keep the situation light, and typically avoided violence.

By the time Ade was in his early twenties, the time came for his father to retire from the dangers and complications of life on the road. This left Ade alone and unprepared. A mere four days after parting with his father, Ade was attacked by a group of petty criminals on the road who ended up burning the caravan to ash. This left Ade distraught and consumed by hopelessness, which soon turned to hate. He now travels about, harboring a shallow skill set of combat techniques that mostly revolve around use of a bow, looking for a band of brothers.

------------------------------

RP:

Name: Ade_Rhindra

Race: Human

Experience: Years of both wilderness and urban survival, including cooking, making efficient shelter, and crafting/using a bow or makeshift melee weapon.

Your oath:

I, Ade Rhindra, hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC name?: BigAssFrog

Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned from Lord of the Craft or any other Minecraft server.

Do you have an accepted villain app?: No I do not.

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: Skype name is Big_Ass_Frog

Short Bio (2-5 sentences): Just you're average guy who lives in Australia. I enjoy gaming, music and all that other stuff that your average teenager is into to. There isn't too much to say about me but I hope I get accepted.

RP:

Name: Jorge Fireheart

Experience: An experienced warrior who was taught how to wield a blade and a bow from a young age.

Your oath: I, Jorge Fireheart hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC name?: Dieagorocks7

Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope

Do you have an accepted villain app?: Noopeeeee

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: I have a skype and have no objections to getting a TS

Short Bio (2-5 sentences):I'm a Blind man who has learned to fight without seeing. I've killed alot of mobs and have no problems killing another player (if it wont get me banned)

Im typing this line to waste your time.

RP:

Name: Gerarde Herold

Race:Human

Experience: I've been fightin' fer over 10 elvish years, that's how i got blind 'n will fight th' best of 'em if given the proper opinion.

Accepted, southeron. Prove yourself among our ranks, and mayhaps we'll see you as a brother.

MC name?: Kalikade

Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope.

Do you have an accepted villain app?: Nope.

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: Yes and yes, Skype is Kalikade.

Short Bio (2-5 sentences): Brand grew up on a farm in Asulon. He now hunts for work in the new land of Elysium.

RP:

Name: Brand

Experience: Woodchoppin'.

Your oath: I, Brand hereby swear my Axe to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC name?: callum2357

Have you been banned? If so, why?: Nope Never

Do you have an accepted villain app?: Nope. I can get one if i need it however.

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: I have Ts and Skype. I will give skype through a PM.

Short Bio (2-5 sentences):

Altarand Delstaro. Ex- Privateer, sailing the seas and plundering for the highest bidder. Hired for seven years under a local Merchant Guild, Altarand and his crew were assigned with the tasks of protecting shipments and ships delivering both supplies and personnel to and from their destinations.

One day, Altarand and his crew got swept into the fight of their lives as a storm brewed around them, tossing the ship around like a child's plaything, after a long and arduous fight in the storm, the enemy ship eventually sunk Altarand and his crew. Altarand being the only survivor managed to escape to the mainland and ever since has been longing for action once more.

RP:

Name: Altarand Delstaro

Experience: Ex- Privateer

Your oath: I, Altarand Delstaro hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.

MC name?: Hamoflague

Have you been banned? If so, why?: I have never been banned from anything.

Do you have an accepted villain app?: I only have accepted for 1a

Do you have a TS or Skype? Skype name?: I have Ts and Skype. Indeed I do, my skype name can be found on my forum page.

Short Bio (2-5 sentences):

Victor was a boy who was different than the other children of Oren, unlike them, he had a obsession with mina, gems and other rare and shiny materials. But he had a side of compassion to the poor and weak, he would do almost anything to help them out. If he had the money and goods, he would buy out slaves from the notorious orcs who run the slave trade. However, if they were in the way of something valuable or a great worth, he wouldn't hesitate to remove them from the picture. While growing up though, he taught himself the skills of the bow and sword to take out the monsters that hurt the weak and defenseless.

RP:

Name: Victor Shadowheart

Experience: Self-trained in swords and archery

Your oath: I, Victor Shadowheart hereby swear my sword to the Nords of the Frost, and to that of the Ulfhaedyn line, to defend our lands, to stain my sword with the enemies blood, and to batter my shield in defense of my brothers. 'Till death comes to me, I shall not forsake my vow, I do by swear.