Sunetejibar [Recruitment Thread]

Praetor

DesertSpear-3.png

The Sunetejibar

Hello all of you, as you can see by the link and title above, some lore I wrote was recently accepted. Now I need 4 people to fill in the spots for the Sunetejibar!

So this is why I made the post, I'm going to be very picky and I'l take some time to choose because I don't want to make the mistake of choosing the wrong person.

This is going to be a short post, since most of my choosing will be done by auditions with said players, but here is a small application that I want you to fill in if you're interested, and then I'd like you to post it here.

[color="#FF0000"][b]MC name:[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Alternate accounts:[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed):[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Skype Name:[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?:[/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?:[/b][/color]

All the rest will be done in an audition, so if you are interested please fill this in!

PS: This OP might be changed when I think of new things to add or remove, keep an eye on it!

MC name: Greeno31

Alternate accounts: MrGreene_HD, James_Tarus

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): I will indeed.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): Yes I have.

Skype Name: dylan.lotc

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Yes I am able.

Are you willing to loose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: Of course.

MC name: SupremacyOps

Alternate accounts: None

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):

I currently have a character with VAs 1a/b, 2c and 4a/b and 2 Magic Applications. I feel well capable of writing said applications for these characters and getting them accepted. I've been looking for a new character, and honestly this fits precisely the sort of one I had wanted. I hope to make interesting RP as a Sunetejibar.

The role play from what I have read will certainly be unique and add as usual an interesting form of villain RP, divorced from the simplistic mass murdering psycho killers which I prefer to avoid. I have no doubt that this role play will be easy to make interesting for myself and those who RP with my Sunetejibar (If I am so selected).

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): Absolutely

Skype Name: You already have my Skype (-snip-)

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Indeed

Are you willing to loose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: Yes, to be honest some of the best role play I have been a part of with my current character have been his deaths. Particularly those from Knox (Benboboy) and Arabella (ScarletKaiser) as they kept me guessing to precisely how Kalenz would die to the very end. Their plans were perfectly played out and well worth the time to enjoy a RP death.

MC name: callum2357

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): I will indeed.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): Yes i have, it was quite the read.

Skype Name: dr.sleepy

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Yes i am quite capable of doing so.

Are you willing to loose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: Of course, i love to create roleplay for people even if it means i win or lose.

MC name: GrimReaper98

Alternate accounts: When I whitelist it, hellraised12

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):Aye, I am willing to dedicate my time to write a VA and an MA for this cause. As this looks extremely fun to do and play.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed):I will be re-reading it to make sure, but when I read it. I loved it. So yes, I am currently reading the lore at the moment

Skype Name:You have me on Skype Iss-a-boner ;)

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: I am able to conduct myself maturely on the server and forums... Skype is a different matter though >.>

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: I do that quite alot, so yes.

MC name: JoshIsTooCool

Alternate accounts: XiiAiiX

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): I have been accepted for such evils with my current character, Goliath as well as having adequate RP experience as a mage. I would most definitely write a villain application for such evils and will most definitely write such a magic application for Fire Evocation, Air Evocation and Necromancy. I will most definitely dedicate my time in order to get these applications written to the best of my ability and in order to give the Sunetejibar the best name as humanely possible.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): I did indeed, I thoroughly enjoyed it as a matter o' fact. I'll be ready for any questions regarding the lore which are thrown at me.

Skype Name: My Skype name is goliath_orman

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Indeed I am, it's my duty to do so.

Are you willing to loose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: I do so with my current character, I find losing in RP thoroughly enjoyable actually. I don't quite know why people would powergame through roleplay experiences, as these are a vital time in order for you to expand your roleplaying ability, and dominating the RP with a mind deadset to win isn't going to make it enjoyable for the other RP party.

MC name: Crippledbaboon

Alternate accounts: N/A

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): I will most definitely try writing the applications, of course.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): -reads lore-

Skype Name: babobaz

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: I do like to think so.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: I've done it many a times before, I'll gladly do it again.

MC name: KoToTamoPeva

Alternate accounts:I have none.

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):I will try to get those two accepted, and I understand that if I fail to do so, I shall be replaced.It only seems fair.It is winter break now, and it gives me a lot of free time, perfect for writing.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed):I gave it a detailed read a couple of months ago, and then another when it was accepted. I will read it again in order to make sure I know all the import things about the Sunetejibar.

Skype Name: You already have me on skype, kototamopevanbg is my Skype name.

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?:It is my understanding that I can act mature both on the forums and IG.I've been a Forum Moderator for over 6 months now, and I haven't received a complain from anybody about my work.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: Indeed.I've never been one to play for the items and for general "winning".One of my favorite RP scenes was when my character, Aendur, was being executed.The whole idea of an antagonist is to give players some sort of enemy which they would all hate, but not an undefeatable one.The playerbase won't like being killed all the time, and they would avoid "The Sunetejibar", and thus destroy the purpose of an antagonist.To create fun roleplay for the playerbase.

MC name:

watyll

Alternate accounts:

None.

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):

I am willing to do so ^^ and if I am denied I can understand perfectly being removed.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed):

Hehe, you might say I have.

Skype Name:

watyll97

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?:

Of course!

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?:

The number of times my character has died in a fight far outnumber the times he has lived through it. Each time I do my best to make the good guys work for my death and hopefully provide a satisfying experience.

I shall be starting the auditions on Friday, so if you want to join, sign in now!

MC name:

Cruzazul8

Alternate accounts:

Nope

I have been accepted for MAs and VAs before, I have no problem doing this. I have a character accepted for water evocation and I have had many characters get VAs before. This would not be a problem at all as I truly enjoy writing applications.

I have read through it thoroughly many times by now.

Skype Name:

You have it :D

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?:

Of course. I have lost a majority of my villain rp battles to make it entertaining for the other person.

MC name: _JtPv_

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): Yes, I will. I will, however, not do so until I am sure I will be Suntejibar because it would be pointless otherwise.

I believe so, yes.

Skype Name: MrJtPv

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: Yes, I believe I am.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?: I will attempt to fight as long as I can, but if I must, yes I will.

MC name:"huskyboy2k10"

Alternate accounts:"huskyboy2k10"

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.):"Once Accepted I will."

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed):"Yes, you linked it in the Skype and I enjoyed reading through it."

Skype Name:"You have me already."

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?:"When I'm not hyper I'm able to act mature, but I'm rarely hyper now a days."

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?:"I play one of the most under-powered characters on the server in my opinion anyways, I'm willing."

MC name:

Lanader

Alternate accounts:

Tyranon

Yes. I already have 2 magic applications accepted, and a third one still waiting for review right now.

Yes, I have already read through the lore, completely understand and enjoyed your lore.

Skype Name:

light_magai

Yes. I'm never really found trolling or messing around In Character, but if I ever was it was most likely on a rare occasion. So yes, I would say I am very mature.

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?:

Indeed. I'm willing to do anything for the greater good for players, and make roleplay interesting for others instead of crying about losing my character or being defeated.

MC name: Monkey34512

Alternate accounts: N/A

Will you write a VA for 2a, 2b, 4a and 5, as well as a Magic application for Air evocation, Fire evocation and Necromancy(I'l explain this more in detail). (If you are denied more than twice on each, you will be removed and another will be choosen to play in your place, you may not play your Sunetejibar until these two apps are accepted.): VAs are for noobs (JK :lol:) And yes, I'd be open to writing a Magic App.

Have you read and understood all the lore? (You will be quizzed): Yub

Skype Name: Monkey34512

Are you able to conduct yourself maturely at all times upon the server and on the forums?: I think so. I'm not on the VAT for my looks. :lol:

Are you willing to lose and accept defeat in favor of creating roleplay for people?:Of course. Loosing is sometimes more fun then winning.