[Lore] Blissfoil

Volutional

Blissfoil

The plant of pain relief

YIEXIyg.png

Known in RP

Blissfoil, found under birch trees in particularly grassy areas, is an aid against pain and itching. It relieves the sense of touch a slight, and makes sure that pain is decreased.

Overdose of Blissfoil can lead to a permanent loss of touch in an obtuse area.

Blissfoil looks like a small collection of blue flowers, with thick - yet slippery and flimsy stalks. It is easy to remove carefully from it's roots, though they tend to run deep to get a lot of nutrients (which cause the antiseptic liquid around it's stalks and petals.

Known out of RP

In short, think of Germolene - And antiseptic cream used to relieve minor pain on the skin. Think that, but on a larger scale.

The unknown side affect is head aches. It can be determined in RP whether or not this is thought of as Supernatural or Natural.

This is short as it is simple, I guess. Feel free to give criticism and additions :)

I like, so long as its not made of wool....yes, I'm referring to swamps. 

I like, so long as its not made of wool....yes, I'm referring to swamps. 

It would just be an RP plant, you'd RP finding it if you needed / were collecting it. :)

Short, simple, and to the point. Oh, and it doesn't involve raising armies from the dead, or materialising Iblees into physical form. I like it.

There really is no reason why something like this shouldn't be accepted.

It would just be an RP plant, you'd RP finding it if you needed / were collecting it. :)

K. Would be better if represented by a sapling or something though. 

I like it. In fact, I think I should possibly make a lore post about various RP flora... :D

I haven't seen anything like that get written yet. o_o

I like it. In fact, I think I should possibly make a lore post about various RP flora... :D

I haven't seen anything like that get written yet. o_o

Meanwhile, the writer of the Alchemy lore cries in a dark corner.

Meanwhile, the writer of the Alchemy lore cries in a dark corner.

Mmm... Good point. >_>

It's short, to the point, and what we need.

Love it. :3

Bah! The very idea that this would even need accepting/denying hurts a little.

Plants shouldn't be monitered by the Lore Team if it doesn't have blatant powergaming abilities/effects. Nevertheless, more plants are always interesting, and I enjoy the idea of this Blissfoil. 

Edit: I really do hope that people don't think of this as the right to suddenly know of Blissfoils existence. Discovery through roleplay is always more fulfulling.

Bah! The very idea that this would even need accepting/denying hurts a little.

Plants shouldn't be monitered by the Lore Team if it doesn't have blatant powergaming abilities/effects. Nevertheless, more plants are always interesting, and I enjoy the idea of this Blissfoil. 

Edit: I really do hope that people don't think of this as the right to suddenly know of Blissfoils existence. Discovery through roleplay is always more fulfulling.

Yeah, but it's not like it's going to suddenly 'pop up' from non-existence, I'm sure that those experienced in various plants would've known of its existence already, and some even of its effects. But only some people should know.

Yeah, but it's not like it's going to suddenly 'pop up' from non-existence, I'm sure that those experienced in various plants would've known of its existence already, and some even of its effects. But only some people should know.

Assuming Vol's character found this plant on the Island, it would make sense for even the most experienced herbalists to not know of its existence, what with it being a new species, native to the island and possibly 3.0

Also; Almost all species of anything seem to 'pop up' from non-existence when they are first discovered ;)

Assuming Vol's character found this plant on the Island, it would make sense for even the most experienced herbalists to not know of its existence, what with it being a new species, native to the island and possibly 3.0

Also; Almost all species of anything seem to 'pop up' from non-existence when they are first discovered ;)

I guess you have a point there. To what place is this plant going to be indigenous to? Or is it going to be the entire planet?

In Alchemy, would you call this, say, a Symbol of Earth, representing Life and Rejuvinaton?

I thought only water could symbolize life and rejuvenation...