Taormina Order

The Great Mongol Khan

Labor Force Application:

MC Name: danielbreen

RP Name: Kai Arashiha

What is your profession?: I jump between profession quite a bit some of my previous ones where sword master, blacksmith and cook

Are you in trouble with any cities or guilds (Be honest?): nope not at all

What job are you looking to do for the family?: I would like to apply for the position of housekeeper 

Do you have a family?: not any more they all died and my brother has been missing for 10 years.

Do you have obligations to others?: simply put no

Is there anything else you'd like to inform us about?: I refuse to use weapons of any shape or form

((I am not sure if I should use this app for a Naso Scribe, but here you go.))

MC Name: mikjangle

RP Name: Nicodemus Rosano

Tell us about yourself. (Short Biography): Nicodemus was born in Arethor, the son of a merchant. He developed a love of books, and a particular fascination with the mechanics of the world economy and legal systems. Academia turned out not to be a profitible line of work, so he became a soldier for a now disavowed Orenian noble. When Rosano turned 29 he joined the Reformed Church and became a pastor, but was quickly disallusioned. He returned to academia through the Oren Court. He is now a Court Attorney and a writer, which has gained him an intellectual connection to the High Treasurer, and a personal tie to the High Chancellor.

What are your ambitions?: He wishes to be as recognised for his work in the study of trade by the masses.

Why are you joining?: The answer is two fold. Firstly, the court has gone inactive until we come to the promised lands, so Nicodemus needs a good source of income. Secondly, Nicodemus loves writing, and being a scribe seems to be a perfect fit.

What do you strive for (What are your goals)? Nicodemus' studies have caused him to believe in the necessity of free trade and peace for all people to thrive. This requires a limited government, which he elaborated on in his essay, Peace and Prosperity. He views the activities of military orders and many nobles to be damaging to this, so Nicodemus seeks to advance freedom through the weakening of these individuals, through the Court or other 'less legal' means.

What do you currently do for a living? I am an attorney, writer, and farmer.

What do you want to become with us? A scribe, an advisor if Ivan wishes, but little else.

What do you wish to achieve with us? The advancement of freedom by any means.

Where do your loyalties lie? The general populace, but especially those who share his ideals.

Why should we let you in (What are your skills)? An acomplished writer, experienced farmer, and a successful swordsman. Also, his connections are certaintly useful. ((Accepted VA for 4a& B))

Where can we find you? The Human Island in Kathos

Just made an app for the workforce. Edit you post over with that app.

Labor Force Application:

MC Name: danielbreen

RP Name: Kai Arashiha

What is your profession?: I jump between profession quite a bit some of my previous ones where sword master, blacksmith and cook

Are you in trouble with any cities or guilds (Be honest?): nope not at all

What job are you looking to do for the family?: I would like to apply for the position of housekeeper 

Do you have a family?: not any more they all died and my brother has been missing for 10 years.

Do you have obligations to others?: simply put no

Is there anything else you'd like to inform us about?: I refuse to use weapons of any shape or form

*The elf smirks*

"You got the job. You begin tomorrow."

MC Name:  coolomancp

RP Name:  Adivon Cadell

Tell us about yourself. (Short Biography): Adivon was born into a middle-class family where everyone worked as a guard. He was taught many things from being a guard and was a very skilled swordsman by the age of 17.  Just before his 18th birthday his parents kicked him out saying he was too old to live with them. Adivon had no where near enough money for a good house and was forced to join the outer poverty district of the Oren capital. He had to buy horrible clothing and ended up making his own. Nobles always bullied him and hired men to take from him, leaving him little possibility to earn enough to make a good living. At the age of 25 he, with everyone else, moved to the island of Elysium. This, is where he met a man by the name of Telanir. He joined this group to get his revenge on the nobles, but it ended up that it will remain semi-inactive until Anthos. After a month or so the group was closed and will open again in Anthos. Now Adivon needed to keep skill in the type of work that the group does, and through a friend, Ike, he found Ivan, and the bronte boars.

What are your ambitions?:  To destroy most if not all of the nobles he believes destroy society, and fight for what he believes in, like for this group.

Why are you joining?: I am joining because I am interested in this groups type of work and my character(Adivon) must keep up with the type of work he loves to do. 

What do you strive for (What are your goals)?:  To become one of the strongest men known, get rid of social impurity from nobles, and to become one of Ivan's greatest workers.

What do you currently do for a living? Nothing, as the sorceress' group is currently "closed".

What do you want to become with us? A great helper to Ivan and the rest of the Bronte family, and become stronger with a sword and as an assassin.

What do you wish to achieve with us? To fulfill the goals of the Bronte family and to become one of the strongest with everyone

Where do your loyalties lie? If someone is leading Adivon, and he trusts them, he will be extremely loyal and always do as they say.

Why should we let you in (What are your skills)? This is what I need to finally start to RP once more, and to have fun on LotC once more. And so I can help this group strive.

Where can we find you? I already live in the manor.

MC Name:  coolomancp

RP Name:  Adivon Cadell

Tell us about yourself. (Short Biography): Adivon was born into a middle-class family where everyone worked as a guard. He was taught many things from being a guard and was a very skilled swordsman by the age of 17.  Just before his 18th birthday his parents kicked him out saying he was too old to live with them. Adivon had no where near enough money for a good house and was forced to join the outer poverty district of the Oren capital. He had to buy horrible clothing and ended up making his own. Nobles always bullied him and hired men to take from him, leaving him little possibility to earn enough to make a good living. At the age of 25 he, with everyone else, moved to the island of Elysium. This, is where he met a man by the name of Telanir. He joined this group to get his revenge on the nobles, but it ended up that it will remain semi-inactive until Anthos. After a month or so the group was closed and will open again in Anthos. Now Adivon needed to keep skill in the type of work that the group does, and through a friend, Ike, he found Ivan, and the bronte boars.

What are your ambitions?:  To destroy most if not all of the nobles he believes destroy society, and fight for what he believes in, like for this group.

Why are you joining?: I am joining because I am interested in this groups type of work and my character(Adivon) must keep up with the type of work he loves to do. 

What do you strive for (What are your goals)?:  To become one of the strongest men known, get rid of social impurity from nobles, and to become one of Ivan's greatest workers.

What do you currently do for a living? Nothing, as the sorceress' group is currently "closed".

What do you want to become with us? A great helper to Ivan and the rest of the Bronte family, and become stronger with a sword and as an assassin.

What do you wish to achieve with us? To fulfill the goals of the Bronte family and to become one of the strongest with everyone

Where do your loyalties lie? If someone is leading Adivon, and he trusts them, he will be extremely loyal and always do as they say.

Why should we let you in (What are your skills)? This is what I need to finally start to RP once more, and to have fun on LotC once more. And so I can help this group strive.

Where can we find you? I already live in the manor.

*The man smirks at you*

"You've been accepted"

MC Name: mikjangle

RP Name: Nicodemus Rosano, Esq.

What is your profession?: Lawyer, writer, and farmer.

Are you in trouble with any cities or guilds (Be honest?): No, but the Roses are aware that Nicodemus is not their biggest fan.

What job are you looking to do for the family?: Scribe

Do you have a family?: None living.

Do you have obligations to others?: Nicodemus is the High Treasurer's personal attorney, as well as the Court's general defense attorney. He also promised to help the High Chancellor with the new Court. None of this has a restrictive time frame.

Is there anything else you'd like to inform us about?: Nicodemus wrote an essay about the necessity for free trade called 'Peace and Prosperity'. His connections to the High Treasurer and High Chancellor are certainly assets as well. (Accepted VA for 4a and 4b)

*The elf looks at you*

"Good luck with your new job as a Bronte Scribe. We're happy to have you."

Bronte Corps Application

MC Name: TGWC

RP Name: Timothy Redwood

Time Zone: GMT

What is your weapon of choice?: Longsword

What is your history with the law?: Not much, I worked as a footman and a Caporal at the Stafyr and Valois manor in Kalos.

Tell us about yourself:  I am 26 years old. Born in the nothern parts of Asulon. Lost my mother when I was young, she died of the tient passed on throught generations of her family. My village was attacked and raided by Orcs when I was 12, in this raid I lost me sister Jess to a fire. After that me Father took me to my uncles where I was trained in art of battle. I was a guard for my Uncles village until I was 25, last year. I left my uncles village and ventured across the lands. Until I stumbled upon an island named Kalos. From there I became a Stafyr Footman, quit that job and became a Valois Caporal. I got on a nobles nerves and he started spreading lies about me almost getting me killed. This caused me to flee Kalos and head to Malinor. I currently do not have a job.

What is your intent by joining?:  Ever since I was little I have been following orders. I aim to rid the land of heretics and people who get on the Bronte's nerves.

Where are you from?: IC- Asulon  OOC- Britan

Do you have any prejudices?: Yes against threatening orcs. When I am provoked by an orc I will attack them

What race are you?: Human

Do you have any military history?: I worked as a village guard for 8 years in my uncles village. I also worked for the Stafyr and Valois. Other than that I have little history.

Bronte Corps Application

MC Name: TGWC

RP Name: Timothy Redwood

Time Zone: GMT

What is your weapon of choice?: Longsword

What is your history with the law?: Not much, I worked as a footman and a Caporal at the Stafyr and Valois manor in Kalos.

Tell us about yourself:  I am 26 years old. Born in the nothern parts of Asulon. Lost my mother when I was young, she died of the tient passed on throught generations of her family. My village was attacked and raided by Orcs when I was 12, in this raid I lost me sister Jess to a fire. After that me Father took me to my uncles where I was trained in art of battle. I was a guard for my Uncles village until I was 25, last year. I left my uncles village and ventured across the lands. Until I stumbled upon an island named Kalos. From there I became a Stafyr Footman, quit that job and became a Valois Caporal. I got on a nobles nerves and he started spreading lies about me almost getting me killed. This caused me to flee Kalos and head to Malinor. I currently do not have a job.

What is your intent by joining?:  Ever since I was little I have been following orders. I aim to rid the land of heretics and people who get on the Bronte's nerves.

Where are you from?: IC- Asulon  OOC- Britan

Do you have any prejudices?: Yes against threatening orcs. When I am provoked by an orc I will attack them

What race are you?: Human

Do you have any military history?: I worked as a village guard for 8 years in my uncles village. I also worked for the Stafyr and Valois. Other than that I have little history.

You have been accepted as a corp lad.

You have been accepted as a corp lad.

Thank you

((Hey does there happen to be any position available for an actual Bronte family member? Like a long lost uncle or twice removed cousin? I'd like to try RPing as one))

((Hey does there happen to be any position available for an actual Bronte family member? Like a long lost uncle or twice removed cousin? I'd like to try RPing as one))

((Yeah theres a lot of room for that. We' ll discuss it in a forum pm))

Thought I should make me joining you more official

MC Name: Watty_Banker

RP Name: Jake Fridiaey

Tell us about yourself. (Short Biography): Jake, just like Ivan has a large hatered for the Orcs. He has very honed sword skills and has trained on pigmen in Elysium. He has good experiance of being a fighter, but not a soldier yet. He has ambitions of being a great and powerful noble and leading a great army against stuck up nobles and corruption. He already knows Ivan and feels that if he joins and helps Ivan: He can achieve his goals.

What are your ambitions?: As said above:

He has ambitions of being a great and powerful noble and leading a great army against stuck up nobles and corruption.

Why are you joining?: For power, money, respect and to help one of his closer friends

What do you strive for (What are your goals)?:
(These are the same as ambitions?)
He has ambitions of being a great and powerful noble and leading a great army against stuck up nobles and corruption.

What do you currently do for a living?: I am a shield of salvus and part time trader

What do you want to become with us?: A great and respected warrior/ High ranking officer in the Order

What do you wish to achieve with us?: Again same as above:

A great and respected warrior/ High ranking officer in the Order

Where do your loyalties lie?: I have few loyalties. Only with my friends really.

Why should we let you in (What are your skills)?: As said in the Biography. He has training in the sword. He also has good knowladge and a smart mind. And is determind to achieve his goals

Where can we find you? :
Helping you, In the wilds or in oren

Thought I should make me joining you more official

MC Name: Watty_Banker

RP Name: Jake Fridiaey

Tell us about yourself. (Short Biography): Jake, just like Ivan has a large hatered for the Orcs. He has very honed sword skills and has trained on pigmen in Elysium. He has good experiance of being a fighter, but not a soldier yet. He has ambitions of being a great and powerful noble and leading a great army against stuck up nobles and corruption. He already knows Ivan and feels that if he joins and helps Ivan: He can achieve his goals.

What are your ambitions?: As said above:

Why are you joining?: For power, money, respect and to help one of his closer friends

What do you strive for (What are your goals)?: (These are the same as ambitions?)

What do you currently do for a living?: I am a shield of salvus and part time trader

What do you want to become with us?: A great and respected warrior/ High ranking officer in the Order

What do you wish to achieve with us?: Again same as above:

A great and respected warrior/ High ranking officer in the Order

Where do your loyalties lie?: I have few loyalties. Only with my friends really.

Why should we let you in (What are your skills)?: As said in the Biography. He has training in the sword. He also has good knowladge and a smart mind. And is determind to achieve his goals

Where can we find you? : Helping you, In the wilds or in oren

Accepted

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.