Weapons And Armor Guide And Description For Combat Rp.

Jistuma

Finally continued the guide and completed adding the other one handed swords. A big Thank you to Altiak for the longsword writing. All that is missing from that section is the emoting, which soon I will be doing. This was a very hard type of weapon to complete as I did not know how to make the section look good. Altiak helped me figure that out and after many changes we decided to speak only of the most important swords, leaving out many of the types of swords like scimitars, and other cutting weapons, as they would all fit in the sabre type swords.

Next up, I have no idea what I will be writing about, help is always welcomed.

Thank you for writing yet another awesome guide, Jistuma! :D

Helping people with emote fighting is crucial, and i'd like to fight others that are skilled in it... Last time I had a good one was with Meta.

Is the composite bow like a recurve bow? Or is that a different thing? If so you should add the recurve bow. 

This guide is a helpfull and well written guide. Very good!

Amazing Guide! +1. This really helps with realizing some of the weaknesses of each weapon so you know what you should and should not be able to do! Props to you for making it!

Is the composite bow like a recurve bow? Or is that a different thing? If so you should add the recurve bow.

While a composite bow doesn't have to be a recurve bow, the picture I shown was. A composite bow is a bow made with more than one material, while a recurve bow is a bow which has the tips where the string is placed pointing away. The only difference is really that, and it would give more power to it, but it would fit with the composite bow.

@radferrari

I take all the help I can get, if you have a weapon you would like to help me with, or a weapon you would like to write about, I would be very grateful.

I am quite knowledgeable in most weapons and armours, so, any weapons/armours that you need help with, feel free to contact me on Skype.

Add radferrari on Skype. My name on Skype is same as on the forums

You should add slingshots, people can rp bows as slingshots.

I find your 'guide' on throwing knives incredibly flawed. I've used the things myself and witnessed professionals use them. They're better suited for target throwing.

Here's a good video to explain.

I find your 'guide' on throwing knives incredibly flawed. I've used the things myself and witnessed professionals use them. They're better suited for target throwing.

Here's a good video to explain.

Good call, changing right now.