Black Templars? ((Ooc))

Bucky_24

Calling out any existing Black Templar Guilds! I can't seem to find any and I am interested in Forming a small Order. But with a very "Black" feel to it.

shapeimage_2.png

This is a little hint of what I mean. More spikes and offensive looking armor. Let the other Knights of the Shining Blah take care of guarding the king or whatever beautiful deeds. These Black Templars that I propose will be separate of the Oren Empire and have a focus of destruction. They would be like a small inquisition with less Religious means and more Racist ones. Yes we have the Roses, and other "racist" legions but the Black Templar or ((Insert clever name that I will use because Templar is unoriginal)) They have a strong hatred for magicians due to the Undead of Aegis and how magic seems to always do more harm then good. They would not spend much time in cities causing trouble, but more time training and patrolling. This is just a suggestion if there are not already sixteen orders similar. I have plenty of ideas for characters and other orders for LoTC. No I am not looking to divide the population more, but bring in more when they hear of the amazing role-play this order will bring when you see a swarm of them sweep into your village on a witch hunt. 

Please post any comments or concerns. I know this might be stereotypical to some extent. But what is LoTC without stereotypes?

already enough similar orders, join a pre-existing one so as to not spread out RP.

How you guys are fast... And like I said I plan on bringing more people from outside LoTC to fill my ranks after I get started not take from other Orders. Thanks for input. I can give up this idea of you feel I should. I just came up with this idea because I have never had as much RP fun as I have had on an alt with a NEW guild.

New Guilds tend not to be successful unless you have a completely unique idea, and a lot of people who are willing to join. If you can bring outside people in, just bring them to an existing guild... they can always use more members.

Hm...I have yet to see a witch-hunters guild. I like this idea. Although, I could see problems with it. There are already very few magic users as is, and this would simply stop people from caring about magic. (deleted for possible offense)

Thanks JtPv, I understand that magic users might be a little annoyed, but honestly whats a party of for the sake of cognitive meaning Knights vs one or even two evil Mages? I have a feeling the Guild might be a little pissed...

BTW I want to add that I don't plan on forming this until my character has learned swordsmanship, he is only 15 as we speak and I want to actually get him trained before I even attempt this beyond my IRL brother joining the Legion. Also, names are always welcomed! I am very bad with names as even my Character name is inspired by Game of Thrones' John White.

Thanks JtPv, I understand that magic users might be a little annoyed, but honestly whats a party of for the sake of cognitive meaning Knights vs one or even two evil Mages? I have a feeling the Guild might be a little pissed...

BTW I want to add that I don't plan on forming this until my character has learned swordsmanship, he is only 15 as we speak and I want to actually get him trained before I even attempt this beyond my IRL brother joining the Legion. Also, names are always welcomed! I am very bad with names as even my Character name is inspired by Game of Thrones' John White.

Hm..if you want, you can adopt my name for an unused character. Seth Sylveri

Why thank you. I tried so hard to please you, Tornado.

Congratulations.

You have summarized the Teutonic Order in one paragraph.

No, he summarized the Roses. The Teutons are spehss mahreens, not superstitious, "evil" knights. 

This seems EXACTLY like the Roses, they terrorize people, kill magicians and non-believers... racist and bigot minded knights. 

Only These guys don't care about Horen they would rather worship Krug for his warlike behavior. They would be the antagonist/protagonist as they are trying to prevent any Undead or Necromancers from ever gaining any power.

Only These guys don't care about Horen they would rather worship Krug for his warlike behavior. They would be the antagonist/protagonist as they are trying to prevent any Undead or Necromancers from ever gaining any power.

I can't see that working unless they're orcs.

Why not? Its Religion, I could be from Israel and be Islamic. From China and be Catholic, Why not Human and be... well Krugmic?