Ishikawa Military

VG7ZD.png

High Marshal: The High Marshal is not only a Samurai, but also a Marshal. He is the best they have to offer all around. They manage the Marshals and make sure the military is running smoothly. The High Marshal is one of the voices that the leader of the Ishikawa family, and ruler of it’s lands listens to.

High Marshals have iron or better, and amazing with the Yumi bow, and their own banner. They also have their own room, and an office or desk in their room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshal: A Marchal is one who has gone through the Bushido art and achieved the rank of Samurai in it, and served as one in the Ishikawa family, but was also a Lieutenant in the Ishikawa military, proving they are capable leaders, and fierce warriors. They manage the Lieutenants and make sure they are still worthy and capable warriors and leaders. They assign squads to the officers and the general duties for the Lieutenants to distribute.

Marshals have iron or better, and have extreme skill with the Yumi bow. They have their own room and have banners and maybe an office, but it’s likely they use a desk in their quarters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samurai: The Samurai are the elite warriors of the Ishikawa military. They are the pinnacle of the Ishikawa fighting force and proven to be the best warriors. A single Samurai is usually given command in battle over a group of two or three other Samurai if they have proven their worth and lead them to glory. They have their own banners, and have completed the Bushido art, and risen to the rank of Samurai through the Shimazu teachings, and chosen to join the Ishikawa military

Samurai have iron or better, and their own banner. They have extreme skill with the Yumi bow and arrow, and might get a room, or be in one with some of their fellow Samurai. They also have their own banners.

Lieutenant: A Lieutenant (Lt.) is an officer who has proven themselves to be capable leaders, inspiration, warriors, and tacticians. They usually carry banners, and command a squad or two. They manage the distribution of men in the squads and keep them on regular training duties and make sure the soldiers are still capable.

Lieutenants are expected to have iron equipment and are very capable with a Yumi bow and arrow. They also have a squad banner and are given a bunk, or if they’re lucky a room, but Marshal’s have priority.

Veteran Ashigaru: Veterans are those who have proven themselves, but are not cut out for Sergeant work. They are not exactly leader material, and are still fantastic soldiers, the best infantry of the Ishikawa. They only take orders from officers and Veteran Sergeants, but can’t give any orders except to Recruits, as can anyone if it’s in reason.

Veterans are usually equipped in chain, or iron with iron swords. They get bunks are are capable with a Yumi bow and armor

Footman/Levied Ashigaru: Footmen are the experienced warriors of the Ishikawa military. They have undergone basic training and proven themselves experienced in combat, or have proven themselves in the Shimazu school to have passed.

Footmen are given chain armor and maybe a iron sword, it’s likely they have their own though, and are given a bunk and should be capable with a Yumi bow and arrow.

Recruit: Recruits are the new members of the Ishikawa military. They have not undergone basic training, or have little experience. They haven’t had any way to prove themselves and are rather fresh. Not all new enlisted are Recruits. Some move to Footman or sometimes higher if they have proven themselves or undergone and passed the Shimazu school of Bushido.

The usually get no pay, and are provided leather and maybe an iron sword if they’re lucky however they are usually provided with a Yari Spear to fight with as it requires less skill to use. They might get a bunk in the barracks, but it’s not a priority.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name:

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:

How long have you played on LotC?

Can you make this character your main one?:

-IC-

Name:

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):

Previous experience:

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?:

I ____ swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of House Ishikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

Current ranks and roster:

High Marshal: Fujiwara Ishikawa (Italian_Assassin)

Marshals: Satomi Shimazu (Yopplwasupxxx)

Samurai:

Lieutenants: Tetsuzaru Ryu (CoroRexCereidon)

Veteran Sergeants:

Veteran Ashigaru:

Footmen/Ashigaru: Tanaka Ryuhito (Tanakauchiha), Jakes Harminski (hammer01), Bjorne Silverash (Wahsrof)

Recruits: Amuel Sano (stewartev) 

Regiment One:

Marshal:

Lieutenant:

Squad One

Veterans:

Squad Two

Veterans:

Regiment Two:

Marshal: Satomi Shimazu (Yopplwasupxxx)

Lieutenant: Tetsuzaru Ryu (CoroRexCereidon)

Squad One

Footmen: Tanaka Ryuhito (Tanakauchiha), Jakes Harminski (hammer01), Bjorne Silverash (Wahsrof)

Squad Two

Footmen:

Recruit Regiment

Lieutenant:

Recruits: Amuel Sano (stewartev),

MC name: Tanakauchiha

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: I do, it is Nicholas_Betulia

How long have you played on LotC?  Not long, but I started back in nov 2011

Can you make this character your main one?: This is my Main and only character as of this application.

-IC-

Name: Tanaka Ryuhito

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None

Previous experience: I have RP'd for several years in varioius forms.

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No I have not.

I Tanaka Ryuhito swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

MC name: Tanakauchiha

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: I do, it is Nicholas_Betulia

How long have you played on LotC?  Not long, but I started back in nov 2011

Can you make this character your main one?: This is my Main and only character as of this application.

-IC-

Name: Tanaka Ryuhito

Previous experience: I have RP'd for several years in varioius forms.

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No I have not.

I Tanaka Ryuhito swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted as a Recruit

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: hammer01

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Unfortunately, no, i do not.

How long have you played on LotC? about 2 months

Can you make this character your main one?: Yep, sure can!

-IC-

Name: Jake Harminski

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous experience: None.

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No, I have not.

I,
Jake Harminski, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake
oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s
name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am
released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely
dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of
Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: hammer01

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Unfortunately, no, i do not.

How long have you played on LotC? about 2 months

Can you make this character your main one?: Yep, sure can!

-IC-

Name: Jake Harminski

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous experience: None.

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No, I have not.

I,

Jake Harminski, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake

oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s

name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am

released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely

dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of

Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted as a recruit

-OOC Part-

MC name: Wahsrof

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: UmbraActual or Wahsrof

How long have you played on LotC? Over a year.

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes, because it is.

-IC-

Name: Bjorne Silverash

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): Negative 

Previous experience: Oren Guard, Vigil Knights, and a few ranger groups

I Bjorne Silverash swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

-OOC Part-

MC name: Wahsrof

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: UmbraActual or Wahsrof

How long have you played on LotC? Over a year.

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes, because it is.

-IC-

Name: Bjorne Silverash

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): Negative 

Previous experience: Oren Guard, Vigil Knights, and a few ranger groups

I Bjorne Silverash swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted as an Ashigaru.

The following soldiers are promoted:

Tanaka Ryuhito (Tanakauchiha) Recruit --> Ashigaru

Jakes Harminski (hammer01) Recruit --> Ashigaru

-OOC Part-

MC name: stewartev

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: mr.creeper5

How long have you played on LotC? not sure. couple months maybe

Can you make this character your main one?: it is my only one, since good old Doctor Equinox died of cold.

-IC-

Name: Amuel Sano

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): none

Previous experience:  Hunting for food with bow and sword for 17 years. Also fighting monsters

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: I did not complete the Shimazu School

I, Amuel Sano swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

-OOC Part-

MC name: stewartev

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: mr.creeper5

How long have you played on LotC? not sure. couple months maybe

Can you make this character your main one?: it is my only one, since good old Doctor Equinox died of cold.

-IC-

Name: Amuel Sano

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): none

Previous experience:  Hunting for food with bow and sword for 17 years. Also fighting monsters

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: I did not complete the Shimazu School

I, Amuel Sano swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted as a recruit

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: KingLand470

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: I do not have a Skype. Please shrug this off. :(

How long have you played on LotC?:  About a month or so.

Can you make this character your main one?: I could, it depends. I probably will.

-IC-

Name: Tunk Requin

Previous experience: Can wield a sword and a bow

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No, I did not attend the Shimazu School. 

I, Tunk Requin, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of House Ishikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: KingLand470

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: I do not have a Skype. Please shrug this off. :(

How long have you played on LotC?:  About a month or so.

Can you make this character your main one?: I could, it depends. I probably will.

-IC-

Name: Tunk Requin

Previous experience: Can wield a sword and a bow

Did you complete the Shimazu school? If so, what rank did you achieve in it?: No, I did not attend the Shimazu School. 

I, Tunk Requin, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted as Recruit Assigned to Regiment 1

((A new thread has been made due to the fact that Lt. Col. James is no longer part of the Ishikawa Military. Please delete this thread))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/86154-ishikawa-military/

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.