-OOC Part-

MC name: TheRealKiru

Do you have Skype?: Yes, navaguy

How long have you played on LotC?: I've played since November of last year.

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes.

-IC-

Name: Kiyoko Tachibana

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): N/A

Previous Combat Experience: Several different styles of attacking and defending against melee attacks by training during youth. Has not seen any combat experience.

I , Kiyoko Tachibana, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted

Contact General Satomi Shimazu or Tetsuzaru

for sleeping arrangement, and armor.

Signed,

Baron Satomi Shimazu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-OOC Part-

MC name:awsomeman212

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:tash561

How long have you played on LotC?6 months

Can you make this character your main one?:yes

-IC-

Name: Izo Shiamzu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):none

Previous Combat Experience:I have had training with the katana and limited combat experience 

I ,Izo Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

-OOC Part-

MC name:awsomeman212

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:tash561

How long have you played on LotC?6 months

Can you make this character your main one?:yes

-IC-

Name: Izo Shiamzu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):none

Previous Combat Experience:I have had training with the katana and limited combat experience 

I ,Izo Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Satomi looks at the application, drinking his tea. "Hrm... its Izo, good to see him again."

Satomi stamps his sign of approval before going back to sipping his tea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted

Signed,

Baron Satomi Shimazu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-OOC Part-

MC name: patu97

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Yup, patu97

How long have you played on LotC? around one and half year(since aegis)

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes it will probably be my main character.

-IC-

Name: Xuan Lee

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None atm.

Previous Combat Experience: Skilled with both sword and spear, but also training with bow

I
,Xuan Lee, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I
forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory
to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am
released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely
dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of
Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Tetsuzaru calls out "Amuel! I have an errand to do, I need you to fill out the recruitment forms. We have an applicant." Amuel hurries over "Does this mean I can have some of your Sake?" "No!"

-OOC Part-

MC name: patu97

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Yup, patu97

How long have you played on LotC? around one and half year(since aegis)

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes it will probably be my main character.

-IC-

Name: Xuan Lee

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None atm.

Previous Combat Experience: Skilled with both sword and spear, but also training with bow

I
,Xuan Lee, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I
forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory
to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am
released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely
dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of
Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted

Signed,

Amuel Sano of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

*A small note on the Board* 

I, Tensei Shimazu, Have been given the Rank of Kage, the Personal bodyguard of Lord Kais Ishikawa.

Hunwald Coalmein strolls throughout the empire. He sighs as he passes yet another Ishikawa.

He travels home, and finds his TheGoodScribe™ software, removing it from his trunk.

Hunwald finishes his poster, and has many-a-strelt spread the poster throughout the empire.

The poster reads:

By the Order of Emperor Spookman the Haystack

-

House Ishikawa is hereby banished from the Holy Oren Empire for being abominations. (Squinted eyes, small eyes, slanted eyes)

All House Ishikawa members may be hunted down within the law and killed.

All information on the whereabouts of runaways may be brought before Emperor Spookman the Haystack

-----

*Seeing the poster he snarls. He quickly Iai Slashes it down. He picks up the rest*

"Lord Kais...would want this... Maybe a warrant...?"

*He then starts walking to Yamamoto

Amuel's face is thunderous as he reads the news of Ishikawa being banished. As he looks over the poster a second time, he sees the name and does a double take. Sputtering, he reads it furiously a few more times. "What is... who... Somebody will die for this." Amuel strides off, tearing out posters wherever he sees them.

Tetsuzaru wanders the Yamamoto County garden recalling the recent events. The Civil war of Oren, reuniting with his sister, paperwork, shooting Sha in the leg, more paperwork. He nods to the men setting up the decorations for the festival then watches quietly as Hadokame yells at the new recruits. Making his way to the Barracks he sits at his desk and begins to write:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Tetsuzaru Ryu General of the 2nd Regiment of Lord High Sheriff: The Rt. Honourable, Count Shas'O Kais Ishikawa will be taking a year and a half leave ((1 week and a half IRL)) my location will be disclosed to Lord Shas’O Kais only. In my leave I promote Hadokame Kinji to acting General of the 2nd Regiment, giving him my equivalent power with the condition of receiving General Satomi Shimazu's permission when making orders.  I leave Lord Shas’O Kais my sister to protect from harm.

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

Hadokame sits quietly, tapping his fingers together deviously 

"So many gruesome drills.... So little time..."

He quickly stands up and begins barking at his men.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: kallimar123

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: yes, i'll send it.

How long have you played on LotC? about two months

Can you make this character your main one?: no. but i can make it a large part.

-IC-

Name: Akihiro Shimizu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):  N/A

Previous Combat Experience: Basic Katana  training

I ,Akihiro, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: kallimar123

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: yes, i'll send it.

How long have you played on LotC? about two months

Can you make this character your main one?: no. but i can make it a large part.

-IC-

Name: Akihiro Shimizu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):  N/A

Previous Combat Experience: Basic Katana  training

I ,Akihiro, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Satomi sips his tea, seeing another application come in

"Oooo, another one"

He opens it, himself facepalming

"By the creator, another one..."

Huffing, he stamps his sign of approval, now wondering how he has another son.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: mthdominator

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Yes, I do, and I am online frequently. (rivervalelord)

How long have you played on LotC? I had played in Aegis for a short amount of time, and had birthed this character in the end of Asulon. A rather long time.

Can you make this character your main one?:I can not make him my main, nor can I my other character. I play with a strict two character rule as to allow activity for both. I can gurantee frequent activity, however. Acitivity can be assured.

-IC-

Name: Kael Goldenheart

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): I have abstained from enlisting within another order as of this time.

Previous Combat Experience: I have mastered the rapier, utilizing speed and balance to utilize light weaponry, allowing me to almost dance amongst my foes, astonishing most average fighters. As the Prince of the San'layn, combat was my life for the first century of my existence.

I , Kael'thas Goldenheart, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.