Crew For Vessel Needed

bignsxxy

MC Name:Ben127127

Timezone?: EST

RP Name, Age, Race, Sex: Ghost, 24, Elf, Male.

Experience:None.

MC Name:Kaon853

Timezone?: EST

RP Name, Age, Race, Sex: Spider, 22, Human, Male.

Experience:None.

MC Name: thewhiteknights

Timezone?:  CST

RP Name, Age, Race, Sex: Rarethorn,!47, Elf,Male

Experience:

I was always adventurous and when I was young loved to sail. Breifly a boat engineer. And then created a dock. Combat and Leadership are specialties and engineering. Looking to gain more experience this way but Im not a total new guy. I Have a bit above average experience with ships.. I was a small craft expeditionary that set off on water expeditions for new land. Not much else other than in elysium I sailed around quite a bit. Exceptional combat skill. 121 years of experience. Engineer of about 4 years experience with weaponry and structural. Good climber

MC Name:spawnfan55

Time zone: Central

RP Name: Augus Scampton

Race: Human

Sex :Male

Experience: An experienced fisherman, he is used to sailing the seas and yearns to be able to do that again. Average combat skill.

Rona reads the list bobbing her two children on her knee. "Well, not the most skilled bunch, but we will train the shite out of them". She then motions to her officer to mail the letter's of acceptance at once.

"You are all accepted, report to Dwarven Holds, and tell them you are with the Ironsail Marines, all training and equipment will be provided. Any questions? Sorry for the sudden motion of acceptance then assignments, but rest assure once tension is relieved we will regroup for Naval Practices, after combat training by the legion has concluded. Any questions send a bird".

((all training will be accelerated for the escalations in the world. My skip is being prepared for war, we are adding 6 more ballista's

my skype is: mr.meaty28))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.