Villainies: 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a

Description
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110 lbs
Body Type: Pear
Eyes: Deep Blue
Hair: Dark Red
Skin: Tan
Markings/Tattoos: A faded scar in the shape of an 'A' on her right cheek. Her pointed elven ears were cut and left rounded and scarred.
Health: Good
Personality: She would most identify with the ISFJ personality type.

She tends to be friendly, but reserved, formal, and polite. Over time she has grown deeply suspicious of strangers, and her former trusting naivete has given way to extreme caution and near paranoia. She has strong maternal instincts, and is usually selfless. She tends to be clingy, sometimes overbearingly so, toward the people she loves or finds safe and familiar. Normally, she is a very gentle woman and does not want to see anyone come to harm, but has developed a more stern, strong-willed side over the years.

Inventory: An opal pendant on a chain of braided vines, a diamond necklace on a chain of silver, and a variety of other such jewelry. A staff of living birch; at the top several leafy branch-like wooden tendrils grow, sometimes used for various things when Elorna needs them. Journals and books, a leather helmet/cap, a feather covered in blue runes, a music box, and a clock from a land where time stands still.

Further Details: Hair is curly

Life Style
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: The Aspects
Religion: Druidism
Alliance/Nation/Home: Nature, Laureh'lin, Lin'ame
Job/Class: Heirophant of the Druidic Order, Iyat'ento (think vice president) of Laureh'lin.
Titles: Dove Druid, Heirophant, Keeper, Iyat'ento
Professions: Iyat'ento of Laureh'lin (Previously Keeper of Lin'ame and Okarir'ame of Haelun'or, Guide Druid, Leanniel Laurir and Conclave Adjudicator -> Steward on the Lower Council of Malinor ->Head Scribe on the Lower Council of Malinor -> Farmer.)
Special Skills: Farming, sewing. Can talk to animals, control plants, and heal tainted land.
Flaws: Can't cook, has no skill in healing,
abandonment issues, overbearing/obsessive, clingy.

Magic

Arch-type: Druidism
Sub-Type: Nature's Communion, Control of Nature, Blight Healing

Abilities: She can easily communicate with and befriend any animal. She can influence the growth of trees and other plants, and even have them move around or form different shapes. She can bless individual plants or fields of crops to grow with exceptional health and bounty. She can cleanse patches of corruption or heal sick or damaged plants.

Weaknesses: She can sense pain in the nature around her, which can be distracting, uncomfortable, or even tormenting in some cases. Her abilities are useless if there is no plant life nearby. She relies heavily on hand motions to portray how she wants plants to move, so if she's immobilized her control of her abilities are greatly hampered.

Weaponry
Fighting Style: Keep at a safe distance and control tree roots to trip, block, strike, or grab an opponent. If that doesn't work, shoot.
Weapons: Tree roots, branches, vines, thorny rose bushes, or a bow and arrow.

Armor: A chainmail shirt and open-faced iron helm, or leather cap. She rarely uses armor though.
Archery: She's a decent shot, but not a master.

Biography
Parents: Mayilu Avern (mother, deceased), Viris Avern (father, missing)
Siblings: None.
Spouse: Phaedrus (link). Previously Avern'len San'taeleh (link) (deceased)
Children:
Gregory Baldwin (ward/adopted son). Lenniel'onn (son with Avern'len, born June 15th 2013). Miruel (daughter with Phaedrus, born November 14th 2014).
Extended Family:  http://www.familyecho.com/?p=IR7ID&c=k5a5lt2dgc&f=495287913265079130 Known in RP: Hera Acius (cousin)
Pets:
Leyu, sparrow (lost in Elysium). Autumn's Rain, horse ('died' in a server crash). Lenti, dove (died during the corruption of the Equinox Grove). Asul'narnir, horse. 'Ponybird', horse. Miral, phoenix. Fred, owl. Many different wolves, cats, birds, mice, and other animals.

History

Elorna's Journal:  [link]

Elorna has a kept a journal for a large portion of her life, starting when she was about 40 near the beginning of Anthos, though there are many gaps where she didn't write anything. The current journal is not included.

These are her actual RP writings, which I think show better than anything I can write in a biography how she's developed as a character over the years. (Warning: it's long and there's a lot of sappy emotional rants. And keep in mind not to meta!)

Biography (not up to date):

Updated but short:

I am Elorna. I began my journey in Malinor, in the land of Asulon. I became greatly involved in the elven government, and by the time we landed on Anthos I was a Steward and representative of the wood elves, though we were scarce in those days. I fell in love with a bard named Avern'len who would later become my husband and a prince of Malinor. But those were hard times for the elven race, and eventually we both left our official positions and I became a dedicant of the druidic order. After our son was born I was attuned, now a full-fledged druid.

In the years that followed, a necromancer began to obsess over my family. He kidnapped me, hurt my son, and tried to turn us to his ways. Afters years of fighting him, he murdered my husband then offered to bring him back from the dead. Blinded by my grief, I accepted his deal. When I came to my senses it was too late, and Avern'len was raised as a lich and forced to serve the necromancer. We tried to adjust, and later I helped to form a settlement for the wood elves that would survive after the fall of Malinor. But it did not survive the fall of Anthos. By this time my husband had grown weary in his undeath, and one night he simply left. I've not seen him since.

I began to focus on the druids and my duties as one of their Guides. Later I was approached by the high elves offering a place to settle the wood elves under the state of Haelun'or. I had befriended another man, a blacksmith named Phaedrus, and invited him to come with me and help. He did, and later on in Athera we were married. In the new realm we continued to work to advance the wood elves, but the situation with the high elves was increasingly strained. Living under them was difficult until finally, with Phaedrus leading, they were overthrown. With the return of Iblees looming above us, we work to rebuild the elven nation from the ashes of Haelun'or. I am Dove Druid Elorna, Keeper of the wood elves and a Heirophant of the Druidic Order.

Beginnings in Asulon

Elorna spent her childhood on the road, travelling with her parents. When her mother died, her father took to drinking. His behavior became erratic and often violent, and he would lash out at Elorna until at the age of 19 she decided to leave him and find her way to Malinor. When she arrived she took on a job in the farms, which she found she had a natural affinity for. She made a few friends, among them Prince Bravepaw, who took a special interest in her. Though Elorna liked him well enough, she felt far too young for romance, so they remained friends.

One night, a Mori man captured her and locked her up in Menorcress, saying she would be sold as a slave. She was not held for very long before Bravepaw and his friends rescued her, but the incident affected her greatly and would haunt her for many years to come. She developed a strong fear of underground places and became more withdrawn than she had been before.

Some years later, Elorna took the position of scribe on Malinor’s lower council. She spent much of her time searching for books, and gathered a decent collection from the various libraries in the druid groves. She saw Bravepaw less and less, and found herself in a strange friendship with an ape-Kha. He also was persistently pursuing a romance with her, and after some troubling incidents she allowed herself to develop feelings for him. Almost immediately after this he told her he had married another Kha. Elorna was heartbroken, but also felt incredibly foolish, so she did her best to put the incident behind her. She began to miss Bravepaw again.

Elysium and Kalos

When Asulon crumbled and the nations fled, they landed on the island of Elysium. Malinor settled on a mountaintop by the shore, and Elorna returned to her old farming work to help feed the elven nation. She was reunited with Bravepaw, who was by then High Prince, and this time their relationship progressed much faster. Soon the pair were engaged. Elorna also befriended an elderly human cleric named Areon Baldwin. He became her closest friend, and a sort of fatherly figure to her.

Tension between Oren and Malinor was on the rise, and Elysium was becoming a dangerous place to be an elf. Elorna wasn’t directly affected by these troubles for the most part, but the constant threat of war stressed her. Bravepaw disappeared for increasing amounts of time, so she focused her energy on starting a library in Malinor, and spent more and more time conversing with Areon.

On one of these evenings Areon and Polgrath, one of the founders of the Arcane Delvers - got into a fight. Polgrath used his illusion magic to attack Areon’s mind, which enraged the cleric, and Polgrath was nearly killed. A few days later, a large troop of White Roses arrived in Malinor, searching for Areon. Elorna knew that he was wanted as a criminal in Oren, so she ran to his home but it was too late. Areon was killed by the White Rose, and buried in a shallow grave on the beach. Areon’s spirit spoke to her and asked her to watch over his son, Gregory, then said his farewells.

One of Areon’s friends, Blundermore, didn’t think Gregory was safe in Malinor, so he took the boy to live with him. With Bravepaw still missing, Elorna was left alone. She became depressed, quiet, and timid. Later she heard that Polgrath was the one that had betrayed Areon’s location to the White Rose, and developed a deep hate toward him and the Roses. This only magnified when Oren’s hostility increased, and they threatened to completely destroy Malinor.

Elorna spent most of her time alone, and this continued when Malinor moved to the new Kalos islands. Blundermore let Gregory return to live with Elorna, and though she had no idea how to fill the role of a mother for a boy nearly grown, the two managed and she soon began to think of him as her own son.

Arrival in Anthos

When the races found their way to Anthos Elorna was raised to the position of Malinor's Steward, and was kept very busy helping the elves settle into their new city. By this time, Gregory was in his teen years, and decided to leave home to seek an apprenticeship with the mage’s college. Elorna was left mostly alone again, aside from a new human friend named Oswin. Kolyat was made the new High Prince, which resulted in revolutions and uneasiness in Malinor, combined with ever more hostilities from Oren as well as Urguan and Polgrath’s Delvers.

When Elorna was nearing the age of fifty, a wandering bard named Avern’len arrived in Malinor. He and Elorna soon became friends, and more. The troubling talk of wars depressed her, but Avern’len was always able to lift her spirits. They spent much of their time together and Elorna developed deep feelings for him. In short time he was made the new Ambassador for Malinor, and they served together on the Lower Council until he finally proposed. Just before their wedding, the wars with Oren were resolved and Avern’len was raised to the High Council as a new prince.

The next year was one of the happiest in Elorna’s life. The world was at peace, and she was able to simply relax and spend time with her husband. This peace inevitably ended when the new Emperor of Oren threatened to destroy Malinor with his armies unless they surrendered the nation to him. The high council was forced into negotiations, with Avern’len playing a large part, and in the end they gave Oren a majority of Malinor land and reduced the capital to a city state, yet they were alive and for the most part free. The elven people were outraged, and targeted much of their hate on Avern’len. Elorna stood by him, but by then he was through with politics.

Avern’len resigned from the High Council and resolved to move to a small town in Oren. Though it caused her great pain to leave her home, Elorna resigned her position as well and left with him. Their relationship became strained at times, but eventually grew stronger. Elorna maintained her ties to the forest by joining the Druidic Order as a dedicant. She and Avern’len would take occasional trips back to Malinor so she could receive a new lesson or task from the druids, until Elorna discovered that she was with child.

Elorna was overjoyed. She had long wanted a child, and at last she was going to have one. Still, she was concerned about giving birth and raising it in Oren. Avern’len eventually agreed to return to the forest for the child’s birth, and so they did. After a long pregnancy, they had a son that they named Lenniel’onn.

Motherhood and Druidism

The world of Anthos was still chaotic, even though Elorna’s world was peaceful for the time being. Avern’len set out again for the road, and would be gone for long months while Elorna raised their steadily growing son. She continued with her dedicancy in the Druidic Order, making slow progress. After another one of Avern’len’s departures, he did not return. Elorna continued on with the druids and her son, expecting her husband’s return at any time, until she gradually began to loose hope.

The creatures to the North were attacking Malinor constantly, and in one raid they took over of the druid’s grove and turned it with their corrupting influence. Elorna immediately took her son and fled Malinor, and the two ended up in the underground ruin of the Delver’s base. Already flustered, being underground sent her on the verge of panic. When Lenniel’onn ran off to play with the other children and was out of her sight, she became frantic and searched the maze-like corridors until she found her son again. The fear, though irrational, of losing her son had in a way overpowered her fear of being underground. Though it still makes her uncomfortable, it is no longer as strong of a phobia as it once was.

Despite being slightly less terrified of living underground, Elorna did not stay with the Delvers long. When she learned where the druids had set up camp, she took Lenniel’onn there. They waited in a temporary camp until an old friend from Elysium arrived - Samuel the Giant Turtle. The druids settled in the small grove upon his massive shell, and he drifted just off the coast of Haelun’or before swimming to the Cloud Lands. Elorna was becoming increasingly distressed at Avern’len’s long absence and raising her son alone, but she continued with her dedicancy until she was at last attuned, and took the totem of Dove Druid.

Eventually, Avern’len did return, but he and Lenniel’onn’s relationship had suffered from his long absence. Elorna was overjoyed at his return, and aside from conflict between Avern’len and the other druids, life was pleasant for her. Then came strange threats from a group of Iblees cultists. For some reason, one of them had taken an interest in her and her family, and attempted to capture her on several occasions. They succeeded, and she was imprisoned in the cult’s base. Her husband did his best to find and rescue her, but she was killed before he could reach her. When she awoke in the Cloud Temple, she had little memory of the event at all, but was shaky, jumpy, and extremely weakened.

Avern’len barely left her side in the months after as she recovered from the trauma. It took time, but after nearly a year she felt stronger than she had in a very long time. More confident, more bold. The druid’s reclaimed their grove in Malinor and moved back there, to Avern’len’s displeasure. Even so, he and their son, Lenniel’onn, decided to join the Order as dedicants. Avern’len still conflicted with many of the other druids, though, and the Order was splintering. Elorna and a few others disapproved of the approach and attitudes of some of the other druids, and this caused Arch Druid Gavin to split into a secondary circle which he called the Equinox.

The Black Scourge

One evening in Malinor she encountered two women, one of whom claimed that her cow had been attacked by wolves. Elorna willingly followed them into a trap, and she was again captured. This time by the Black Scourge, a cult aligned with the North that had been antagonizing Malinor for years. The letter A was carved into her cheek and her staff was disintegrated, then she was released. She was shaken, as well as deeply embarrassed by the scar.

Once again Avern’len helped her remain strong, and Elorna was finally able to understand how dangerous Malinor had become. The tension between Avern’len and the druids climaxed to the point where he was nearly killed, so they took their family to join Gavin in the Equinox Circle. Life was peaceful again for a time, before Elorna began to receive letters from the Black Scourge. They gave her impossible ultimatums, such as demanding that she deliver three animals to them to be sacrificed or they would kill three druids, or poison Prince Khel or they would corrupt the Equinox Grove.

Elorna could not bring herself to go along with their demands, and as a result the grove was attacked and many people died - or worse. Fear and guilt from these events had taken its toll on her, and she attempted to cope by strengthening her connection to the Aspects and nature. The two circles had already been in the process of merging again, and now she had no choice but to return to the Malinor grove. She began to spend most of her time trying to assist nature however possible, and avoid any more harm coming to those close to her.

Avern’len took longer trips into the wilderness, and eventually left and was not seen for over a year. Elorna kept herself from worrying about this by assuming that he was simply in another wandering phase, and spent more and and more time focusing on her druidic duties. She befriended a pack of wolves that lived near Malinor, and tried to help them with their various difficulties. She would occasionally wander Anthos and return life to an area that had been mistreated by civilization.

But trouble was stirring in Malinor. The Black Scourge was corrupting the great trees of Malinor, and the forest began to die. The elves of Malinor abandoned their home at the earliest sign of corruption and began work on a new town in a nearby forest. Meanwhile, the former capital withered and died despite all the druids’ best efforts to heal it. Soon the Equinox grove was taken over, and filled with taint and ice.

Elorna ventured onto the island and attempted to bargain with the creature that held it. She was told that if Malinor would make peace and join the North, the grove would be returned unharmed. This obviously did not happen, but the grove was eventually taken by force, but still tainted. The druids discovered the source of the corruption in Malinor and removed it, and later was able to heal the Equinox grove. It was made the new main grove for the Order, and work began on regrowing the island.

Darkness Deepens

~to be added~

Artwork

Progression of Skins:

zqbz5Rm.pngTC5ibHz.png

Elorna as a young, naive, cheerful, and pale-skinned little elf in Asulon. 19-25.

xuBNubt.png

The glorious orange-skinned, poncho-wearing stage in Elysium and Kalos. 25-35.

liJ1Q9X.pngb9Jnsui.png

Finally dressing a little less like a girl and more like a woman. Early Anthos. 35-40s.

7NIBmJX.pnga9ArM8V.png

Getting married, and working in Malinorian politics. 50s.

f2xF5NL.png

Joining the Druidic Order as a dedicant. She wore this a lot after being made a full druid as well. 50s-60s.

yuZeS8e.pngMCli8XA.png

Pregnant with her son, then as a new mother and new druid. 60s-70s. I don't really know.

YE2nRyU.pngubjzm0I.png

A fancy dress, and a greener version she wore while she was a guide druid. 70s-ish.

rfAVC8Q.pngdKFV8SH.png

More druidy robes. After she was kidnapped by the Black Scourge she took to wearing longer sleeves and has an A-shaped scar on her cheek. 70s-80s.

SZ1fu64.png

Back to more practical clothes for her nature-serving work. 80s.

QUCn3XW.png2OpPhP5.png

Elorna was tainted by a necromancer which altered her both physically and mentally. Most obviously, her eyes were purple and her skin is pale. After a second encounter, her hair was tainted black, one eye red, and the tips of her ears were sliced off.

rLI5bUz.pngkJqpAPJ.png

Elorna finally found a cleric and had the taint cleansed. Here, her skin is normal, her eyes are on their way back to blue, and her red hair is growing out to replace the black.

FWNIAll.png

Eventually she just had the remaining black hair cut off. Also, new clothes. 90s.

EvWcKYu.png

Another fancy dress.

Jzi2BW0.png

Her hair is finally growing out.

iN4Rxpi.png

A dress her new-found cousin Hera gave her, in the Acius style.

Art of Elorna by Awesome People:

Drawing of Avern'len and Elorna, by Keem:ElornaandAvern_zpsa5b8dce0.png

Art by xRenaix:

JfTsOIr.png

Art by Urara:

u93maFU.png

Sketch by wardog4445:AEAFD511-16A9-4991-B251-5AEF9F5E099D_zps

Portrait by Quavinir:pbWj5zY.jpg

Chibi art by Urara:ElornaUrara_zps31c9ef07.png

Pic by Gigarun.

k3pniVz.png

Render of Elorna and Phaedrus by Zer0

aNjEIRy.png

Render of Elorna and Lich-Avern'len by Arzar:

0f1a92a0ffb04ab0b4158ed8378ef76d.png

Screenshot by DrunkenSnuggles

JCc1CQP.jpg

Stupid Pics of Elorna I Made:

C7hKUVB.jpg

ewBIXvD.png

pqUejv7.jpg

IXiiHY3.jpg?1tek51906e3f1477d4404084_zps8367bc2b.png36bfa23e-f4e1-4d62-850d-c0482896519f_zpsqcEfGzJ.jpg

94b816ed-9dbf-4c5f-9092-db354f0b3b64_zps2a82239f-80a8-45ca-bc75-634a4cf34707_zps

Edited by Birdwhisperer

cooltext1141135522_zpscd2d3aa3.png
WdOh3ck.pnguo6A78L.png

Basics
Name: Gabrielle Allard
Nicknames:
Brielle, Gab, Gabby
Race:
Fjarriauga, previously Human Southeron
Villainies: 1a, 2a, 2b, 3b, 4a.

Description
Height: 5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Type: Hourglass
Eyes: Pale Blue, Glowing
Hair: White
Skin: Gray
Markings/Tattoos: Her left eye is missing and she has an 8 shaped scar on the inside of her right forearm. The left side of her face bears scars like claw marks.
Health: Cursed
Personality:
She would most identify with the ENFP personality type.
Extremely casual, frank, lazy, curious, reckless, terrible judge of character, conversational, chaotic. The motivation behind most of her actions are simply what seems fun at the moment. She has very little respect for authority, or anyone who isn't in her immediate circle of friends. Many of the people she calls friends, however, she simply stays around because they are beneficial or amusing to her. There are very few people she truly cares about or empathizes with.

She is more mischievous than malicious. She enjoys messing with people and doesn't particularly care if she hurts someone, but she doesn't get enjoyment purely from other people's pain. However, neither is she truly bothered when someone else is in pain.

Inventory: A sword, a dagger, a crude hatchet, an old fishing rod, some spare cuts of 'meat'.

Further Details: When she is in her true form, she has southeron facial features but gray skin, white hair, and her one good eye glows. When she is disguised she can make it appear as though she has both eyes, but is still blind on the one side. Her skin is cold to the touch and her teeth are sharp and pointed, whether she is disguised or not.

Life Style
Alignment:
Chaotic Evil/Chaotic Neutral
Deity: The Creator
Religion: None
Alliance/Nation/Home: The Frost Witch Coven, none, a couple different places.
Job/Class: None
Title: None
Professions: None
Special Skills: Fishing, swimming, cooking - or what little can be done without a lot of heat.
Flaws: Has one eye, reckless, lazy, apathetic, has to eat men to survive, fire and heat weakens her to the point of possibly dying.

Magic
Arch-Type:
Frost Witch - Frost Mother
Abilities: She can transform completely into a variety of different appearance. She has control over ice and snow. Cold temperatures have no effect on her. She can inflict other women with the curse of the frost witches.
Weaknesses: She is extremely weak to heat or fire, and cannot maintain her disguise around extreme heat or when seriously injured.

Weaponry

Fighting Style: Dual-wielding a sword and dagger.
Weapon: Sword, dagger, hatchet in more dire circumstances.

Archery: She has one eye, so she's a pretty bad shot.

Biography
Parents:
Allards.
Siblings:  Han Allard (missing or dead)
Spouse: None
Children: None biologically, her frost witch daughters are Stella and Tek.
Extended Family: Her witch 'mother', Amariel, the rest of the Frost Witches. [link]
Pets: None

History

Updated but short history:

I'm Gabrielle Allard. My brother an' I lived on the streets o' Oren, orphans y'know. One day 'e got the idea t' try joinin' the White Rose, they were a pretty respected military order an' it seemed like a better life than the one we 'ad, so I tagged along too. Well, 'e got in but things were 'arder for me. They 'ad no place for a girl an' they let me know it. They started 'avin trouble in the ranks too, so my brother an' I decided t' leave, an' we ended up with the elves. Nice weather, an' nice people for the most part, 'cept for the 'igh elves who'd call us "dirt skinned valah" for bein' southerons. I met someone else who was even worse, a lich who went by th' name Laurina. She said she'd teach me magic but instead she stabbed out my left eye. All I got is an empty socket now. As I was adjustin' to bein' 'alf blind my brother went missin'. Just like a man t' abandon ye when ye need 'im most. I was in a rough spot for a long time, didn't 'ave a 'ome or family or friends.

Then one day I met a woman named Mirshann who said she could give me a family. A mother, sisters, an' magic on top o' it all. All I'd 'ave t' do is be cursed. A curse that would change my appearance but give me th' power t' shapeshift, that would force me t' cannibalize men but let me manipulate ice an' snow. Well, o' course I accepted. My skin went gray an' my 'air turned white, my good eye started t' glow blue. An' I 'ungered for the flesh o' men. All other food tasted like sand. Aye, it was 'ard gettin' used t' eatin' men to live, but after all this time I wouldn't 'ave it any other way. I've made some friends, fought some fights, eaten a lot o' people, an' even saved a few. I'm not all bad! Least not mostly. I'm Gabrielle (some o' th' time), an 'I'm a Frost Witch.

Gabrielle Allard, or as she's been calling herself, Brielle, is a human Southeron who grew up in poverty in Oren. She had very little direction in life, and tended to follow her brother around. He decided he  would try to get into the Order of the White Rose, and was accepted as an unoathed. Gabrielle was told that she would need to make herself useful around the camp in order to stay there. However when she asked for work from Tanith - the Rose's resident dark elf who tended to farming, cooking, sewing, and cleaning - she was told to find work elsewhere. Not long after that there was a falling out amidst the order that led to Tanith and her husband, Baldir Toov, one of the founders of the order, to leave. After  seeing this, Han no longer wanted to be a part of the White Rose and went out seeking the Toovs. Gabrielle gladly left with him to the only place they could think to look first, Malinor.

Save for the snobbish high elves, Gabrielle found the elves to be generally more pleasant, though eccentric. She decided it was time for her find something for herself to do, and took inspiration from the many mages nearby. She saw it as an easy way to gain power, and because she never had many motivations of her own, this appealed to her. So, when she saw a mysterious, robed figure sneaking away through the forest her curiosity got the better of her and she followed. The figure was Laurina, a lich. The lich knew she was being followed, and soon spoke to Gabrielle and made her an offer. An offer to be given powerful magic like the lich's own. Gabrielle accepted and went with the lich, but instead of granting magical power, Laurina stabbed out Gabrielle's left eye and marked her arm with an 8 shaped scar, a 'death mark'.

Gabrielle receded from most society after this, and preferred to spend her time in solitude in the forest or fishing. Her brother disappeared from Malinor, but Gabrielle had no reason to return to Oren, so she remained with the elves and sailed with them to Anthos. She kept to herself until her brother returned, looking for her. Apparently he had been doing well for himself as a commissioned treasure hunter. She traveled with him on one or two of his expeditions until he vanished again, this time for good, and she continued to wander the roads on her own. She'd been drifting listlessly from town to town for several years, fishing or begging tosurvive, without a home, friends, or purpose. Bitterness began to creep into her heart, for what could have been but wasn't. She hid it well enough, not that she had anyone to hide it from.

One winter, when the weather and her spirits grew fouler, she took a turn on the road that led her back to Malinor. She wasn't sure what she hoping to find there aside from a warmer breeze, but as it happened, she met with a chance encounter that would alter her life drastically, for better or worse. A Fjiarriauga named Mirshann, who took interest in her and invited her to join the Frost Witches as her first 'daughter'. Recalling a similar offer that had instead cost Gabrielle her eye, she was wary at first, but Mirshann was convincing. She explained the effects of the curse, and to Gabrielle, the unnatural hunger for flesh seemed a fair trade for the abilities the Frost Witch displayed. And as Mirhsann said, most men are idiots anyway. Men were to blame for Gabrielle's pathetic lot in life, or at least that is what it seemed to her.

And so Gabrielle was cursed, the mark of the Frost Witch beginning a change in her body and mind. Mirshann went her own way, and each day afterward Gabrielle noticed a paling of her skin, whitening of her hair. Each day her bitterness and depression grew, and she became more accustomed to the idea of having to eat men to live. When the curse finally did take place, it frightened her severely. Her body had changed so much she was afraid to be seen in public, yet she had a deep hunger for flesh. She tried to keep to herself in the wilderness, occasionally gorging on lone, traveling men. After many years of being alone and never having quite enough to eat, she set out finally to find her Fjiarriauga 'mother' and be reunited.

Artwork

Tq6Ejfe.png

My derpy paint thing that shows some of her true form and disguises.

Durp art by Desires!

f78dd9j.png

Render by ZeroMaster!

09In6aQ.png

Made by JadeKadoa.

FwMDn8I.jpg

Made by me...

zZQ84oO.png

Gabrielle and Stella

jrc1s2e.pngU9SQmIi.png

Her 'Tess' disguise and her true form side by side.

O8dro5K.jpg

188e9678-3881-4b19-bcc9-4750c547a091_zps1b34ea05-dcbc-40b3-be18-8ae531455042_zps

AKGUBHD.jpg

otIh9sO.png

Gabrielle as a mermaid, because... I was bored.

2013-03-02_1-01-31--71_191_151_173--_Nep

Skins

Gabrielle before she was cursed.

OQDEN4O.png

Her true appearance.

tpGQ21P.png

Her preferred appearance. (Tess)

qVGviji.png

Dark Elf (Leyu)

0IgxwQh.png

Edited by Birdwhisperer

Yt2Isjg.png

UKskJca.png

Basics
Name:
Nessa
Race:
Cerviatuar

Description
Height:
5'8
Weight: 130 lbs
Body Type: Half-deer.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Skin: Pale, and tan fur.
Markings/Tattoos: None
Health: Good
Personality:
Nessa would most identify with the ISFP personality type.

Nessa is both curious and shy, preferring to observe from afar before taking a closer look at something or someone new. Though occasionally mischevious, Nessa is very kind-hearted and loving.

Inventory: Flowers.

Further Details: From the waist up, Nessa is a young human-looking creature with large brown eyes and long, dark hair. From the waist down its body morphs to that of something like a deer, complete with four slender, cloven-hoofed legs. It has small deer-like ears poking out of its hair, and a pair of antlers branch out of its head just above the ears.

Life Style
Alignment:
Neutral Good
Deity: The Aspects
Religion: Druidism-ish
Alliance/Nation/Home: The Cervitaur Herd
Job/Class: None
Title: None
Professions: None
Special Skills: Gathering plants, jumping.
Flaws: Really doesn't know anything about the world, or how to communicate with the people in it.

Magic
Arch-Type:
Druidism
Abilities: Can commune with nature; speaks with plant and animals.
Weaknesses: Can do literally nothing else, with no ability to learn any other druidic abilities or magic at all.

Weaponry

Fighting Style: Run away. Charge with antlers, kick, or shoot with a bow if no other options.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, or own antlers and hooves.

Biography
Parents: None? Was born from a tree.
Siblings:  Technically all the other Cerviataurs.
Spouse: None
Children: None

History

Coming eventually.

eNwQys9.png