Kahlan Maehr Tayna (Dracaena)

Kahlan Maehr Tayna (Married Dracaena)

Nicknames: None currently.
Race: Elf, High Elf

Description
Height: 5'6, Slightly shorter for an elf.
Weight: 135lbs
Body Type: Slender, some definition in her arms and legs, lean muscle.

Eyes: Aquamarine
Hair: Long and brown, her getting a recessive dark haired gene.
Skin: Pale
Markings/Tattoos: Elven ears, though no tattoos.
Health: Healthy.
Personality: Though Kahlan can be a quiet person she is ferocious when her or one she loves life is in danger. She can be outspoken, if quietly, and respects others despite any assumptions made upon herself or the other.
InventoryMainly bread, a couple of daggers, a quiver of arrows and an Elven bow.

Further Details: Kahlan can be more commonly seen in her traveling clothing, if she is wanting to present herself in front of someone she deems important she will be wearing her blue gown.

Skin Screenshot~

download_zpsd36024c9.png

Life Style 

AlignmentNeutral/Neutral Good.
DeityThough she follows no organized religion, she often makes references to the spirits of her supposed dead/missing parents.
ReligionNo Affiliation.
Alliance/Nation/HomeAllied with many races because of her friendships with many, from the nation of Malinor, and her home resides in the Wilds.
Job/ClassTraveling Merchant, Working Class/ Peasant.
Title(s)None currently.
Profession(s)No hired profession currently.
Special Skill(s)Farming, shooting a stationary target from long ranges, very good people skills.
Flaw(s)Is easily startled and manipulated emotionally, this makes her very wary of strangers.

Weaponry
Fighting StyleArchery but will fight with her knives if she must.
Trained WeaponThe bow and her daggers, has been instructed on swordsmanship briefly.
Favored WeaponThe Bow.
ArcheryTrained by her father.

Biography
Parents

• Mother: Cyrilla Maehr
  • Father: Wyborn Tayna

SiblingsNone that she knows of.
ChildrenNone currently.

Extended FamilyHouse of Dracaena.

• Husband: Corvo Dracaena.

Pet(s)None currently.

History

Born into the society of the High Elves, Kahlan's family was not much to mingle with others of their kind, choosing to live within the deeper forests away from the city of Malinor. Kahlan's mother was a dressmaker, renowned for her fine detail in the closeness to nature in her gowns. Her father was a high esteemed trader among those of the other races, bringing goods, and even some of his wives dresses, from many lands to others. The family of three lived comfortably and Kahlan's parents spent every minute of their spare time educating their daughter about the world and the different races that were roaming the lands.

When Kahlan turned 20 (Elven years) she had gone out to get spider silk for her mothers dresses to make, her parents were preparing for dinner. Kahlan came to discover her house torn apart and her parents missing. All that was left were some dress materials, her bow and arrows, and some of her books on the different races.

For a time Kahlan tried searching for her parents, going to the Elven towns and even so far as the Human territories to ask anyone who knew them if they had been seen, and in those 73 years nothing had come to pass. Starting anew when she had turned 80 she decided to carry on her education about the lands and those that dwell in it, striving to become a great merchant like her father and a better archer.

As time passed she came to know that she was more sheltered by her parents than she had first come to believe. Orders ravaged the lands that sought to destroy her kind and made her fearful of the short-lived humans. Until, that is, she met her love; Corvo Dracaena. 

After she was married Kahlan took on Corvo's name and strove to stand by his side no matter what direction he went in. Even when he decided to try and become a White Rose.

Kahlan is now currently living in the Wilds and tending her farms, selling what she can to make ends-meet for both herself and Corvo. She has of late been trying to become a hand-maiden in the palace of Salvus, the city in which she frequents, to try and make more money on the side.

Artwork
Untitled_zps735ec3ec.png

Beautiful-Elf-magical-creatures-25299019This artwork is not my own and will take down upon request~

Thank you to Hunwald for providing this outline to start my character biography! I looked at many but liked yours the most! Thank you!

((Since I googled the images show -except my character skin- I have no idea who I can give credit to unfortunately))