[Guild] Unnatural Monster Hunting Guild

OtakuAnonymous

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Gamil Irongut

What is your race? Dwarf

Do you have access to Golden Weapons? Aye!

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos? Aye.

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? Teh kill and or capture beasts so we can keep teh world of Anthos sayfe.

Where were you born? Aegis, Kal' Urguan

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? Aye.

Have you slain a Monster before? Aye, a broodmother.

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)? Nae.

Aeyrius attaches a note to the sender, the bird gliding through the quiet, star-filled night as it returns to the individual who sent the application, perching on his shoulder and releasing the papers:

"I have reviewed your application Irongut, and heard a lot of your family, I will put faith into you as an honorable Dwarf. You'll be ranked directly to Slayer, I do not doubt your capabilities, and at that, -accepted-.  

You are to meet up with the new applicant, Wolfe Stryker (Chilled Vapes), and join him in seeking out Catherine (xXBegginBobXx) and Fenair Serax (Volkaineo_12). It may not be an easy task, as most of the members are doing their own private ordeals, after the Guild going dormant due to the lack of beastial activity. Gather them together with Wolfe.

-Aeyrius Oussana, RG of the UMHG."

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Clovis Masson

What is your race?Human

Do you have access to Golden Weapons?Sadly, mine broke in a battle with a specter

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos?Of course.

Why do you seek to join the UMHG?To rid Anthos of the darkness that silently grows.

Where were you born?In Oren, but moved to the Greymarsh for a while.

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? Yes.

Have you slain a Monster before?3 ghosts, and like many a large number of undead.

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)?When we have enough members, we should make a specialized groups.

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Clovis Masson

What is your race? Human

Do you have access to Golden Weapons? Sadly, mine broke in a battle with a specter

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos? Of course.

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? To rid Anthos of the darkness that silently grows.

Where were you born? In Oren, but moved to the Greymarsh for a while.

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)?  Yes.

Have you slain a Monster before? 3 ghosts, and like many a large number of undead.

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)? When we have enough members, we should make a specialized groups.

Aeyrius leans back, resting his legs upon each other as he reads through the application, in which afterwards, he would stand up and wander through the busy Luminaire square, up behind the pond and into the Aviary, extending the most exposed part of the Application itself, so the bird can track the sent, which takes the letter, flying off to said sender, the note attached reads:

"Applicant, welcome to the UMHG as a Trial Member, you'll be put into the 3 Month (3 Elven Day) long course to be promoted into a Slayer, if you do as you're told and are active for those 3 Elven Days, you'll be promoted as said before. 

Your first task is to contact three people, and gather them in Luminaire, I will select an unclaimed Large Home, which will house some of the Oussana as well, but can serve as a place of meeting, in the bridges above the Elven Capitol. The three people you are to contact are as follows;

-Catherine (xXBegginBobXx)

-Fenair Serax (Volkaineo_12)

-Gamil Irongut (spychicken956)

-Rathina Oussana (kizumachan)

-Wolfe Stryker (ChilledVapes)

Good luck."

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name?Athri Ullral

What is your race?Mali'ker

Do you have access to Golden Weapons?No, not as of today

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos? most deminately

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? I wish to slay monsters to protect the inhabitants of Anthos

Where were you born? I was born on a farm In the forest surounding Malinor

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? yes

Have you slain a Monster before? yes, though only the common ones

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)? I believe that such is a great Idea.

mjXsioh.png

Steelwall Exports Notice

Steelwall Exports would like to supply your guild with quality gold weapons.

Your funding would allow us to expand our industries and provide

more services across Anthos. Please send a (forum) bird to Lark Steelwall

if you are interested.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.