[Guild] Unnatural Monster Hunting Guild

OtakuAnonymous

After many annoying and prolonged arrangements, Aeyrius managed to have a tailor produce the Prototypes for the Trial clothing. Birds are sent to -all- members to converge at Luminaire Square within the next two hours in order to receive their uniform.

((OOC Update to the UMHG:

1. Trial skin created ---> Check OP))

An old, but still incredibly healthy man walks up to the poster, his long grey beard flowing as his pale blue eyes twinkle slightly. He reaches to his belt, and taps his fingers against the head of his old weapon, his maul as he thinks. 

After a few moments, he sighs, his shoulders drooping as he quickly scribbles a note, and without a second thought, draws an old, curved knife, the blade clearly old and well used, and holds the paper to the board under the notice, fondly looking at the old knife like a companion before slamming it into the paper and board, the blade slamming in, the curve lodging far into the board as it quivers. With a sigh, the man turns and walks away, the old, grizzled hermit once a proud and incredibly efficient warrior. The trudges of the man's boots can be heard as he trudges away from humanity once more. Leon De'Travenchi, the Burning Cross, once more vanishes from the world.

This 'guild' as you call it is doomed to failure. One cannot simply stop what nature herself, and her father science, have given to us. You shall not do this, or upon my father's name, the forces of nature and the gods will come upon you.

Aeyrius notices this on his route throughout the four capitals, squinting at it,

"Alright than, I'll keep that in mind once a few hundred lives are saved from Krakens and Giant cows, thank 'ya very much."

Aeyrius takes the knife for himself, instead of ripping it off the wall he carefully puts it in a pouch for safekeeping, actually wanting to keep it.

UPDATE

------------------------

The Guild Base is officially being made as of tomorrow or Sunday, I've decided the most reasonable place for creation would be the Darkhaven Forest.

*The information is passed throughout all members of the UMHG, especially Catherine.*

(( lol sounds like what the white rose was ment to do.

((Not at all. No... The White Rose were more along the lines of 'peacekeeping' by killing people.))

Viscos the mighty blob bounces around happily, Hoping to befriend more people by throwing his two feet body at them and embracing them with his slimy goodness

((Not at all. No... The White Rose were more along the lines of 'peacekeeping' by killing people.))

((The White Rose had a group of people known as the 'Marked men' who were the only monster hunters and the best we've seen.))

((They had a squad of people who were monster hunters. They did a very good job on the roleplay, they even ordered the necessary weaponary via Toveah (who then commissioned the dwarves). They were the first and arguably the best in terms of the amount of stuff they killed. That being said, all monsters are event creatures and thus I've never heard of one winning.)

((They had a squad of people who were monster hunters. They did a very good job on the roleplay, they even ordered the necessary weaponary via Toveah (who then commissioned the dwarves). They were the first and arguably the best in terms of the amount of stuff they killed. That being said, all monsters are event creatures and thus I've never heard of one winning.)

((The Roses as a whole did not go around hunting monsters, as kallimar was implying. I was simply stating the fact that they were not a monster hunting guild as of such.))

Deep within the forests surrounding Darkhaven, the sounds of construction can just barely be heard over the sound of running water.

(( The area will be regioned at some point today, when the malinor2 owners are on, and I'm online, at which point I'll have it done  ))

Deep within the forests surrounding Darkhaven, the sounds of construction can just barely be heard over the sound of running water.

(( The area will be regioned at some point today, when the malinor2 owners are on, and I'm online, at which point I'll have it done  ))

*Cathilie her golden blond hair hanging out of her hood her deep blue eyes scanning as she walks around the forest trying to find the source of the sound *

(( is it going to be an add own to darkhaven or its own region? if its a different region can you get the farm region aswell? and the owners of darkhaven added to it. ))

*Cathilie her golden blond hair hanging out of her hood her deep blue eyes scanning as she walks around the forest trying to find the source of the sound *

(( is it going to be an add own to darkhaven or its own region? if its a different region can you get the farm region aswell? and the owners of darkhaven added to it. ))

((The area is built at the opposite side of the forest from Darkhaven, nonetheless, in the same forest, granted by the Prince, I believe once it's regioned, it'll be independent from all groups, save for the High/Lower Malinor Council with Laurir ordeal.

Summary: It'll be it's own region, and you'll have to get permission ICly from Aeyrius to use the area.))

Near Haelphon's tower, far away from Darkhaven, near a stream a layout would've been made with cloth, a few small schematics of building designed would be put about, the obvious being that many are there, constructing the building itself.