Wolvengard

Minea

WolvenGardBanner_zps97bbb35c.png

The Wolvengard

The Wolvengard are simply a group of men and women devoted to excellence in their own chosen field. Whether the study of tomes, advancement of magic or the way of the warrior, all Wolvengard members devote themselves to perfection. Hidden away on an island in the northern seas, the Wolvengard cut themselves away from the world in the pursuit of perfection of skill and seeking of knowledge, perfecting everything we can in order to answer the problem of the north.

Order Goal

Our goal as an order is to seize every bit of knowledge possible, anything to help answer the problem of the north, and help us in our struggle. This will be done through the discovery of tomes, the "acquirement"  of different ships and their designs, of different armour makes the placement of spies in kingdom's staff, the constant practise of skill, and investigation of kingdom citizens.

Ranks

StarkeMcHaryn_zpsdd5c6400.jpg

*A sketch of the Lord Commander is pinned to the book*

Lord Commander: The leader and general of the Wolvengard brotherhood. This man has vast experience in war, supreme leadership qualities and the wisdom of life.

Council of Men: There are usually five Wolvengard on the council of men, each of these members are equal in voice and authority, they each have the right to lead lower ranks and know the Lord Commander very well, usually having served with him for many years. One does not have to have a militant nature to serve on this council.

Cavaliers: The highest rank of Wolvengard warriors. This rank is the highest knightly rank in the Wolvengard, holders of this rank may carry the title "Sir", although are not subject to it. They are the equivalent of lieutenants and are in turn highly trusted and respected by the council of men and the Lord Commander.

Kruss: The Kruss' are the veterans of Wolvengard raids and wars. They have proven themselves time and time again to be capable of battle and leadership, this rank is also a knightly rank able to hold the title "Sir", but are not subject to it. 

Rover: A Rover is a Wolvengard warrior chosen to travel afar gaining knowledge in arms and information from kingdoms, when they have proven themselves as able warriors on foot and beast then they will be knighted advanced to a Kruss Knight.

Wolvengard4_zps7fb0bc49.jpg 

*A sketch of a Wolvengard Kruss*

Wolvengard2_zps771a66b0.jpg

*A sketch of a unit of rovers scouting the north*

A Keeper is a Wolvengard civillian, someone devoted to the study of various arts. Whether smithing, stealing, practising magic or doctoring. A keeper is equal in rank to a rover. When a Keepers proves themselves they will advance to Magister, Magister's are equal in rank to Cavaliers.

Wolvengard3_zps8474c68c.jpg 

*A sketch of a band of armoured Kruss preparing for a raid*

Uniform 

WolvenGarduniformADVERT_zps0e8c0497.png

*A small sketch is done of a Wolvengard Cavalier*

Cavaliers will be expected to wear the plate mail uniform.  All other Wolvengard members, specifically keepers, may wear the clothes of their profession with the Wolvengard sigil emblazoned somewhere on their person.

WolvengardAdvert2_zps6fa246bd.png

*A small sketch is done of a Wolvengard Kruss*

Kruss Knights will be expected to wear the plate uniform, helmets are optional.

WolvengardAdvert_zps7cdf6677.png

*a small sketch is done of a Wolvengard Rover*

Rovers will be expected to wear the black chain and wolf cloak ranger garb.  

What you will get upon entry

If accepted into the Wolvengard fellowship, one will gain safe haven onto our hidden island. A place to study in peace, access to our fleet and supplies to fulfill one's profession. All Kruss, and Cavaliers will be given a Wolvengard Destrier, rovers will be allowed to use the mounts on scouting missions but only with an officers permission.

If joining as a Rover one will also receive a new weapon of their choice, and a set of chain maile forged by Wolvengard smiths.

Recruitment

If one desires to join the Wolvengard fellowship, then an application must be filled out ((beneath this thread)). A meeting will be arranged on the main land between Wolvengard members and applicants. Depending on their chosen field they will be tested, and if successful gain access to the Wolvengard Abbey.

MC Name:

RP Name include previous titles:

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):

Timezone:

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons:

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill? ((If none then put N/a)):

((This will be gradually updated with more and more information. will be formatted more appropriately soon as we get more info on the segments.

Segments-

Leon De'Travenchi- The Hounds; renowned for brutality and sheer efficiency, with next to no moral lines and boundaries. Arguably some of the most effective of the segments.

MC Name: FalconByte

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper, to study magic.

Timezone: AEST, UTC +10

Why do you wish to join: Arhadir wishes to join so he can seek the path of learning more about magic and training himself to use it.

MC Name: TNTlover12345

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): A wolvenguard Rover

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Why do you wish to join: So Branaford can gain more knowledge and strength in order to help himself and others.

MC Name: c360

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper

Timezone: Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Skype: Skype is a bit glitched for me, I will try to fix it soon though

Why do you wish to join: Wulfgar wishes to join to learn more about Magic, and other odd, or strange things in the world.

MC Name:

Paintballz

Rover

Timezone:

Mountain Time

nomnombabies1

Why do you wish to join:

Sir Eddard wishes to futher his knowledge on Comabt and weapons so he can better defend the people of the world from the north and such.

MC Name: c360

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keeper

Timezone: Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Skype: Skype is a bit glitched for me, I will try to fix it soon though

Why do you wish to join: Wulfgar wishes to join to learn more about Magic, and other odd, or strange things in the world.

((Sweet sounds good we'll organise a meeting place, try and get that skype fixed :P))

MC Name:

Paintballz

Rover

Timezone:

Mountain Time

nomnombabies1

Why do you wish to join:

Sir Eddard wishes to futher his knowledge on Comabt and weapons so he can better defend the people of the world from the north and such.

((Awesome i'll add you on skype man, we'll talk from there about a meeting time))

MC Name: Grouchybadger.

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):  Cavalier, I'm skilled with and axe and focus my time upon skill in battle and fighting foes much large than myself.

Timezone: GMT.

Why do you wish to join: For honor and glory and maybe some minas.

MC Name: Grouchybadger.

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):  Cavalier, I'm skilled with and axe and focus my time upon skill in battle and fighting foes much large than myself.

Timezone: GMT.

Why do you wish to join: For honor and glory and maybe some minas.

Cavalier is a knightly rank, we will have to test your ability, it is uncommon to join straight as a cavalier. 

MC Name: callum2357

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):Rover

Timezone: Gmt +10

Skype: dr.sleepy (picture of a Marine with cards in his helm smoking a cigar)

Why do you wish to join:Hark Tarkov, a ranger at heart, wishing to perfect his proffession in the fields of Marksmanship, Land Navigation and Stealth, key traits of a Ranger.

MC Name: aquaticsunnymoss

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Maletone wishes to apply for Rover

Timezone: EST/EDT

Why do you wish to join: Maletone wishes to join to use his skills over his many years of training to be proven as a true warrior and enhance his skills even further because training never ends one can never be a master but if there was such a thing he would be. He also wishes to become a knight.

MC Name:

MartiniFlamez

Keeper

Timezone:

Central Time

MartiniFlamez ((Idk if I can use it much though))

Why do you wish to join:

Martini Ekko is seeking to be a smith in an order.  He wants to deepen his knowledge on Smithing and also help in battles. 

MC Name: eyad01

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: EST

Why do you wish to join: I was recruited by Branaford Fairheart due to my skills in good leadership & fighting.
The wolvengard seems to be a very good choice of Guild, and I can see eye-to-eye with it's goals.

MC Name: trolol504

Why do you wish to join:  Hrodvir wishes to join so that he may achieve a sense of duty in his life, Something to fill the empty blank he draws, wasting away time behind safe Adunian walls.

MC Name: trolol504

Why do you wish to join:  Hrodvir wishes to join so that he may achieve a sense of duty in his life, Something to fill the empty blank he draws, wasting away time behind safe Adunian walls.

((Denied.))

EDIT: Starke McHaryn growls under his breath as he hears of Hrodvir's desertion. There would be no way that Hrodvir would be allowed back, his application into the wolvengard would be denied.